Thread: CS:Source Team (Publicly active)

Thanks
    • RECOiL™'s system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5B Deluxe WiFi AP
      • CPU:
      • E6600
      • Memory:
      • 2GB Kingston HyperX
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 7800GTX nVidia
      • PSU:
      • 700watt Modular
      • Case:
      • Akasa Eclipse 62
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dual Dell 1901FP (19")
      • Internet:
      • 20mbit NTL

Smile CS:Source Team (Publicly active)

Hey guys..

I just wanted to say that I think we could be using the "HEXUS" name alot better to advance the clan. As you all know HEXUS is a well known and trusted site among enthusiasts, many of which are gamers. I play regulay on CUSTOMPC's and GB-UK servers, after seeing my new handle "HEXUS|Rec0il.." people were like, "hexus got a clan....?!!" and expecting us to be as equally elite as the reputable name.

I say we must play more, and on more public servers, until we have ppl wanting to join our servers etc. We have an excellent name, with a solid reputation, so why on earth are we not using it to our advantage. The other thing is, anyone mind if i make custom sprays of the hexus logo for clan members (i'm a photoshop man innit!)

I firmly beleive we have what it takes to raise the awareness of the clan and get involved in some good tournys !!

btw can admin please do the following for me 1. Change my login nick to Rec0il 2. Add me so i can view the clan private forum 3. Give me that green color under my posts

abjrun !!

Thanks
    I will be sending another PM to the HEXUS admins soon, as I want to make sure everyone is on this time. We've had one or two people join and leave the clan since I last sent one.

I like the spray idea .

Getting the HEXUS clan name out there by playing on other servers is a good idea. If you want to give it a go some time, name the server and well play. We were playing on another one last night actually - about 5 clan members in all.

If you want to organise matches on clanbase for us, I'm sure that can be arranged.

Thanks
    • RECOiL™'s system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5B Deluxe WiFi AP
      • CPU:
      • E6600
      • Memory:
      • 2GB Kingston HyperX
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 7800GTX nVidia
      • PSU:
      • 700watt Modular
      • Case:
      • Akasa Eclipse 62
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dual Dell 1901FP (19")
      • Internet:
      • 20mbit NTL
    OK cool, glad to have your support on this ajbrun (didnt want to step on toes). In my experience the closer knit clans with not so many players seem to do well. I would like to try and arrnage matches, practises etc with the 10 most active members of the clan. We all need to work out our strong points and week points and who is good at what etc and build strength where we are weak, learning maps etc. God listen to me ramble on lol. I will start with the sprays, aslong as the admins here dont mind me taking the logo and modifying it slightly.

The MegaGames server is prob the best 64 man server there is, then followed closely by the efrag custompc server which is very very popular and visited by well known clans. The GB-UK server is one of the more harder servers to play on as the players there are well vested in the game (all 1.6 players from back in the day!!)

I'll speak with JARSmith see if he can nudge these admins into action lols. I am open to any sugegstions on improvments that can be made in the clan. I really hope me being the new nlad in the clad with these suggestions dont pee anyone off !

ps: aj that was one quick as reply man, you not work ? at home all day ?

Thanks
    Think ajbrun has gone to uni now so don't expect any replies from him for a while

There was a PSD of a Hexus spray, but we decided to just use the hexus logo and have our own custom bit for each player.

I know you can't post in the private forum yet, but don't put too much info in here for now, there's quite a bit of info in the private area and any other discussion can be made in IRC or the public area in the meantime. Don't want [NFF] getting our ideas!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DEMONFiST
    I'll speak with JARSmith see if he can nudge these admins into action lols. I am open to any sugegstions on improvments that can be made in the clan. I really hope me being the new nlad in the clad with these suggestions dont pee anyone off !

ps: aj that was one quick as reply man, you not work ? at home all day ?
    No - I like suggestions. If I think it's a bad one though, I will say, but I think that's a very good idea. Only thing I would say is to post this in our CS public forum. I know you don't have access to the private one yet, but you will have shortly I hope. As far as I know, David is still in Las Vega, so I very much doubt anything will happen immediatly. We recently have had a clan member leave. I basically want to make sure he's left, and then I'll send a PM to the admins, as I don't like annoying them too much .

Like Luke said, I went to uni just after posting, but I did call you in IRC. There is a way to get mIRC to bleep or flash or something if your name is called. Ask me on IRC and I can show you if you want.

I think you're right when you say we've been keeping to our own server a little bit too much, but I also want to make sure we keep using it. Every now and then though, it won't hurt to play elsewhere .

Thread Information