Thread: Oblivion - Quest Help Thread

Thanks

Oblivion - Quest Help Thread

I hope I'm not out of line for making this thread; I tried to talk to the guys in #hexus.gaming about it, but none of them were there. Anyway, it doesn't take a genius to see that a LOT of us have gotten ourselves a copy of TES IV: Oblivion nor that, because the game is so new, there are very few guides floating about.

Now, feel free to shout at me about wanting a guide, but it's gotten to the point that I fear that the quest I'm trying to complete may actually be glitched. I just thought it might be nice if we could rely upon one another for quest help if we get into a similar situation. Of course, spoilers should be hidden, preferably with the first line containing the name of the quest so that people don't necessarily read too far if they highlight by mistake? If anybody can work out a better system, feel free to suggest it.

My quest problem is below:
    *Possible Spoilers.*Basically, I'm having trouble with the quest in the Imperial City regarding the corrupt watchman. I've gotten to the point where I've convinced both witnesses that they need to give evidence, but my quest journal simply says that I should follow them and ensure that they go and visit him first thing in the morning. I waited outside the house of one witness for several hours (in-game) and when he did come out, he walked halfway there, turned around and came back.

Is there something I'm missing here?
    *End Spoilers.*

If this is a terrible idea or I've unwittingly broken a rule, please feel free to strike me down.
    Last edited by Pennycook; 29-03-2006 at 11:07 PM.

On a Tactical Vessel in search of an Invisible Submarine
    Thanks
    hm ive had a run in with a corrupt Wm but that was in bruma with the couple quest, who starts the one in the capital ?

Thanks
    His name's Ruslan.
    Last edited by Pennycook; 30-03-2006 at 08:57 AM.

On a Tactical Vessel in search of an Invisible Submarine
    Thanks
    hehe an npc with same name as me oh well ive started this and now i see your problem both npcs seem reluctant to go anywhere im gonna try waiting it out in real time till they go somewhere and see if they get killed or something whichever prevents them from doing this,.

P.S right i feel really stupid waiting there all this time i wait wait etc follow the dudes around and finally the arrow dissapears turns out they somehow testify when your not looking so it kind autoresolves go talk to the guard dude and watch him arrest the bad dude.
    Last edited by Skaramush; 01-04-2006 at 01:26 AM.

Thread Information