Well I was looking forward to the release of Evolution GT (haven't bought it yet), but saw the demo was available so downloaded it.

So I extracted the files then installed... I decided to read the notes whilst installing, it gave the recommended system specifications (my system was more than capable, even though it's not a top end machine, which I thought was great), and it said that you can use the steering wheel by choosing so in the options.

So I loaded the game up, changed the settings to the correct resolution etc, then went into options to set my steering wheel up.. err, hang on, you can't, you can only change your keyboard configuration (which is rubish anyway, A and Z for Acceleration and brake, ',' and '.' for left and right... bit 'old skool').
Anyway, didn't bother me greatly, so I went to load the game up, graphics aren't impressive but ok...... then I was hit by the awful control in the game, you hold the left or right button and you turn about a pixel a second it is AWFUL. The demo track is short, cheap and nasty too.

You can't also skip videos (during the game, not the start screens), so if you decide to quit the game or start a new career, your waiting for the damn screen to finish.

Screenshots made it look like a great game, but it truely is an awful demo imo.