Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diablo II

Thanks

Diablo II

Hi you all!

I know Diablo isn't a very new game it's old, but I started playing the expansion set just a month ago or so...and it has totally made me addicted it's so fun. Anyone else here who likes it?

- Moonshade
    Love, Peace and Linux

Thanks
    still play it a couple of times a week but only Online, 99 sorc full lighting spec. pretty much insta kills any player ranging from a lovely 1 damage all the way up to 50k my charge bolts do around 1.5k per bolt and shoot out around 45 bolts per cast, around +200% faster cast + 150% magic find (depending on the kit im using) or with my pvp kit i got stupid resistances and +20 to all skills.

Yea ive played for over 4 years and still love kickin the hell out of people ^ ^

kinda also makes it easy to spot hackers as you cant one hit kill them hehe

let my little bro play on my account most of the time as he seems to love farming artifact items for all his other toons
    Last edited by Kaine (AoD); 03-05-2006 at 11:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noni
    What the hell does "WTH" mean

Thanks
    Don't mention this game anymore! I got utterly hooked on it

I would still play if it wasn't for the horrible forced screen resolution, unless you can fix that? would love to play at better than 800x600!
    Recycling consultant

Thanks
    Were there not rumours of another Diablo soonish?
    Would deffo buy that, like that kinda game but stuff like NWN is too hardcore for me tbh, want something a bit simpler and Diable fits perfectly...

Thanks
    was completely addicted to this a couple of months back, have just gone on it again and all my characters have expired

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeee :P
    let my little bro play on my account most of the time as he seems to love farming artifact items for all his other toons
    and that is why i let my little bro play on it ^ ^ 4 years of work lost? nah dont think so hehe

Thanks
    I love the game, i play it on and off, offline and online. I just thought i would go online and play again only to find my characters expried I wa confident it hadnt been that long!

I may start up again, anyone else up for playing?

I heard rumours of Diablo III would be interesting to see, I personally would hope to see offline and online characters being one and the same, so you can earn experience in offline mode.

Thanks
    • JimmyBoy's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus VI ROG Hero
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7 4770k @ 4.4ghz
      • Memory:
      • 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133mhz
      • Storage:
      • 250gb Samsung 840 SSD / 3tb Seagate / 1tb Western Digital
      • Graphics card(s):
      • HiS ATi Radeon HD 7950
      • PSU:
      • Coolermaster GX 650w
      • Case:
      • Bit Fenix Shinobi XL
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8 Pro x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" LG IPS277L-BN 1920x1080
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 120mb down 10mb up
    i still play sometimes, i lost my lvl 80 odd druid tho so recently had to start again, its great game to play online though pretty much every1 who u meet online are up their own arses

oh well

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [GSV]Trig
    Were there not rumours of another Diablo soonish?
    Would deffo buy that, like that kinda game but stuff like NWN is too hardcore for me tbh, want something a bit simpler and Diable fits perfectly...
    There were some rumours
    http://gaming.hexus.net/content/item...&search=diablo

Nothing has been confirmed still.

Thanks
    Kaine: Hi, it's fun that you still play I've just started playing again (a couple of months back now) with the expansion pack. It's really funny, it sounds like you've got a great lightning sorc. I play fire actually, it's quite nice, but I need some help from friends to be able to manage hell. Since it seems like everyone is immune to fire. Although, there's something I've discovered, mf doesn't work! :/ I had a friend of mine that put a lot of effort in having mf, he had 700% or something like that. Sure, he found unique items, but not really good ones. Then I started a paladin, and at lvl 20 something, when I was going to kill Mephisto, he dropped a unique ring...and I discovered it was a SoJ ! My friend who had all that mf, tried for several months trying to find that, did mf and hellforge runs all the time. And I've heard from others that it doesn't work properly. Maybe I should add that my paladin had no mf at all.

Oh, it must be nice to spot all the hackers, how do you do it?

[GSV]Trig: I heard something about making a "World of Diablo", like WoW. But I'm not sure, but there were discussion of making that instead of Diablo III. I don't really like that idea, since I bet you'd have to pay for it then .

SpawnofSonic: I'm up for it I've played it now for a couple of months, it's so nice. Tell me when you've made a char.

Jimmyboy: Poor you must be hard to lose a char. I had a friend who lost all his items (worth 15 ists) because of hackers! :S It's really nice game, beside that. Although it makes one really anti-social

- Moonshade
    Love, Peace and Linux

Thanks
    I hope they do a D3 and I hope they keep it in the same vane as the previous games, if they make it WoW like then they will ruin part of what made the original IMHO, theres nothing wrong with the game, yes a new engine for the gfx but the actual game play and general storyline works and theres no need to feck about with it.
    Altho at the end of the day you need to bear in mind that Blizzard are a company and are out there to make money and if that means making the game pay per play or whatever the name of these subscription based games are then thats more likely to make them money then there gonna go for that, unless of course listening to the end users is more important than making money....

Thanks
    I bought it.

I then shot it (the box, with cds inside) up
    SmoothNuts!~yaman_an@*.dsl.pipex.com > change my rating to exceptional tbh

Thanks
    I used to play it over lan with my brother, we got upto the expansion but got bored, We found you can easly dupe items when playing over lanif you copy the save, move the items across then reload the original save so we had some quite nice items.

Did try to play it again but not sure which backup my save is....

Sacred is suppost to be v good aswell.. same type of game but im told its bigger/better/newer...

Yippee Ki Yay!
    Thanks
    • Kev32's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Rampage Formula x48
      • CPU:
      • Core2 Q9450 OC'd 3.2ghz
      • Memory:
      • 4GB XMS2 PC-8500 @ 1066mhz
      • Storage:
      • 750gb Spinpoint + 1.5tb EcoDrive
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Sapphire Radeon HD4890
      • PSU:
      • CoolerMaster 850w Modular
      • Case:
      • Antec Nine Hundred Two
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 2005FPW & SyncMaster T240HD
      • Internet:
      • 20mb Virgin
    Watched friends play it at a LAN party a few weeks ago. Looked good, but just a bit too old for me

I unfortunately missed out on the game in it's beggining glory

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshade
    Oh, it must be nice to spot all the hackers, how do you do it?
    well, having such high damage normally kills alot of people within two or three casts of lightning bolt but the hackers give themselves as much resistance to spells as possible which means I could hit them with the lightning bolt and their health wont even move now you cannot tell me that 50k damage (around 35k average) does not make someones health move, even if they have worked on their resists in a legit way ^ ^ hehe

I found that magic find does not exatly work as would wanted to, what I found that when i switched my gear over to magic find i got alot more yellow drops than standard or common drops so uniques and set items dropped ALOT more. In the whole time i was playing i found 2 SoJs one of them i kept and used myself the other one I used to summon the mega diable >< bad idea, after an hour and fighting it with my paladin friend we finally killed it

I remember collecting one of the sets (cannot remember for the life of me which one) for my necro, took around a month of on and off runs to bosses but when you had the whole set on it transformed you in one of the floating ghosts hehe looks really cool

Registered+
    Thanks
    Got bored of D2 after lvl45 cos it gets too repetitive. Also too many cheaters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information