Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 81 to 96 of 104

Thread: Is this acceptable?

  1. #81
    Senior Member AD-15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,248
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked
    71 times in 34 posts
    • AD-15's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Rampage II Extreme
      • CPU:
      • i7 920 @4.45GHz!!!! (No HT)
      • Memory:
      • 3x2GB G.Skill Trident
      • Storage:
      • 1x 160, 1x 250 (Both 16MB cache SATA2 WD)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA 460 1GB @ 815, 1013MHz
      • PSU:
      • 850W Corsair HX Series Modular
      • Case:
      • Corsair 700D
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 22" Dell E228WFP

    Re: Is this acceptable?

    To quote from my PM to you yesterday...

    "
    Invoice ****402 was raised on Friday 24th June 2011 and dispatched on Monday 27 June 2011 17:37:10. Automated tracking e-mails left our E-mail server to notify you of this. The online RMA tracking system was also updated with the outgoing Invoice Number.
    "

    The e-mail was automated and was sent automatically less than 1hr after your support e-mail, therefore perhaps it was felt it was not required to send another e-mail back from the support system with the same message just via another medium..

    The online RMA system also had this information as well, which is precisely why we have this system so RMA updated can be sourced on-line.
    What I'm saying is, the card would not have been dispatched if I had not phoned to follow up on what was going on. On the 24th, after submitting an email asking for confirmation the item had been dispatched, I got no response from any CS agent, but simply an automated notification that my "order" was delayed due to lack of stock. Sorry, but how is that in any way useful? Clearly some hiccup had ocurred. Based on that email, I thought that maybe Scan were waiting for stock to dispatch a new card. Which is why I sent a further email on the 27th requesting information on what was happening. That was ignored, so I called later on that same day, and only after a lengthy conversation with a CS rep was I able to get the item dispatched. That was confirmed that evening by the automated notification you refer to.

    So no, none of those automated messages were in response to my queries, nor do I think Scan would have sent my card back if I hadn't phoned in on the Monday to make sure it was dispatched (as I said, the CS rep insisted the item was out of stock which is why my "replacement" was delayed).

    To clarify:

    -I had to call on the 24th to find out why the card had not been sent out
    -Received email saying that the payment had failed
    -Called back to sort out new payment
    -Heard nothing, so sent an email asking what had happened (not replied to)
    -Got an automated "delayed order notification" due to lack of "stock"
    -Called on Saturday 25th to explain I was meant to be getting the original card back, CS rep could not help as the relevant staff were not present on weekends
    -Sent email on 27th, never responded to
    -Phoned in, managed to get assurance card would finally be dispatched
    -Then automated dispatch notification was sent
    Last edited by AD-15; 12-07-2011 at 02:54 PM.
    Industrial espionage is simply the sincerest form of flattery......

  2. #82
    Registered+
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bolton
    Posts
    1,478
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked
    90 times in 74 posts

    Re: Is this acceptable?

    AD-15

    The biggest problem in this whole matter is the timeframe you "expect" a response by.

    Above you state you sent an email in on the 27th and rang later that day because it was ignored, not actually ignored at all but not responded to at that time, it does take time for a reply, especially if we are busy.

    The email ultimately never got answered because you had already called us and we had actioned from the telephone call, so a response is now fruitless.

    This is pretty much how the whole history of this matter goes, you do not give long enough for email replies and as such call up to discuss the same matter and still expect a written reply to the earlier email you have now discussed in a phone call.

    Then you post in online threads, so we are juggling between questions in emails, calls and online forums, were do we reply, what do we reply, has it already been discussed in a call, in an email or online.

    Whilst we have various methods of contact I would suggest really to choose ONE and stick with that method, if you wish to call then there is no need to email, if you want to email then there is no need to call, if you wish to discuss the matter in the support online forum then there is no need to email or call.

    “Patience is a virtue, Possess it if you can, Seldom found in woman, Never found in man”.
    Last edited by wesleyaldred; 12-07-2011 at 02:59 PM.

  3. #83
    Senior Member AD-15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,248
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked
    71 times in 34 posts
    • AD-15's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Rampage II Extreme
      • CPU:
      • i7 920 @4.45GHz!!!! (No HT)
      • Memory:
      • 3x2GB G.Skill Trident
      • Storage:
      • 1x 160, 1x 250 (Both 16MB cache SATA2 WD)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA 460 1GB @ 815, 1013MHz
      • PSU:
      • 850W Corsair HX Series Modular
      • Case:
      • Corsair 700D
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 22" Dell E228WFP

    Re: Is this acceptable?

    This has changed from " my e-mail was ignored " to " I did receive a response ", the response may not have come as soon as hoped but a reply was sent, if it was not to the detail required, this is unfortunate but possibly because explanations had already been provided prior.
    Sorry, but that is quite a distortion of what I said.

    The amount of time I waited for a response was excessive. As I still hadn't received responses, I had to follow matters up on the phone. It was only then I received a response. So I am maintaining that I would not have received any response if I hadn't phoned in. So yes, absolutely, my query was ignored until I phoned in to request a response be made.

    As for...

    if it was not to the detail required, this is unfortunate but possibly because explanations had already been provided prior.
    I find this really quite insulting. I am not in the habit of repeating questions if I've already received a decent answer. I'd be more than happy to post examples of emails were I'd clearly and succinctly asked for clarification on certain matters, only to receive a response with absolutely no acknowledgement of this, if the author is happy for me to do so.
    Industrial espionage is simply the sincerest form of flattery......

  4. #84
    Nefarious Networker Dareos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Larkhall, Scotland
    Posts
    3,389
    Thanks
    460
    Thanked
    402 times in 299 posts
    • Dareos's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z77 - UD3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5 Ivy Bridge
      • Memory:
      • 16GB Corsair Vengeance
      • Storage:
      • Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Gigabyte Geforce 670 OC Windforce x 2
      • PSU:
      • Corsair 1050 Modular
      • Case:
      • Fractal R3
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" DGM and 40" Samsung TV
      • Internet:
      • 152 Mb Virgin

    Re: Is this acceptable?

    The original RMA etc has been dealt with as posted, and as such I will leave that part of the thread well alone. However, AD-15 has posted that after an agreement had been reached, and when he arranged to have the card delivered again, that he was informed that the card was out of stock, and then when it finally does get delivered, the packaging is in a far worse state than when he sent it back.

    1. After all that had gone before, does Scan have no process for escalating ongoing issues directly to the people dealing with them? This oversight will aggravate any consumer that already feels hard done by over poor service. It appears that the return of the card was dealt with by someone that had no knowledge of this case and that the transaction was completed incorrectly, thoroughly avoidable and rubbed salt in the wound. If a member of the CS team at Scan had taken the time to own the issue (buzzwords, sorry) this would have been a non issue.

    2. If the packaging was such an issue, has noone spoken to the courier demanding an explanation for the state the goods arrived in? Seems to me that if the state of packaging between point A and point B is radically different, then the method of delivery may need looking at.


    I am not taking sides in this debate, I have made promises to customers based on the information I have only to have another agent decide on another course of action when the customer calls back in and notes are not read. I have seen fantastic customer service (and given it ) and seen incredibly poor customer service (and sadly, at times, given it). Life in the public service sector is hard but when a particular scenario/transaction goes badly, then becomes public, then someone should step up to the plate and make sure that the rest of the procedure is flawless and beyond reproach. This has not happened

    I like Scan, only had one issue with them (open box, cable missing, replaced in days) and bought loads from them, I get several calls from customers enquiring about routers, graphics cards, adaptors, yada yada, and I always point them to Scan, but threads like this are detrimental to Scans image and makes me think twice about recommending them.

    On the flip side, get the job done right 99.9% of the time, and noone hears about it, screw up royally, (or even just a little with the wrong people) and the whole world hears about it. Now if you are in charge of a Nuclear Reactor, 99.9% aint good enough, but for a retailer, its a damn sight better than the majority out there.

    Good luck getting that card replaced AD-15, i hope EVGA accept that its faulty

    Scan, maybe a look at your escalation policies, again I am not disputing the T&C's on returns and whether the card actually is faulty or not, but when a public forum becomes involved, best make sure its dealt with quickly and correctly
    We're only here for the Banter - The Luvvies - Chewin' The Fat

    Violence and Lubrication is the solution to fixing everything, if it still doesn't work, you need more lubrication.

    Quote Originally Posted by this_is_gav View Post
    How do you change the height of them?

    I've just had a quick fiddle with the knob at the front :\

  5. Received thanks from:

    peterb (12-07-2011)

  6. #85
    Retail Sales Manager Chris P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,699
    Thanks
    767
    Thanked
    515 times in 411 posts

    Re: Is this acceptable?

    What I'm saying is, the card would not have been dispatched if I had not phoned to follow up on what was going on
    This is your opinion, which is based on your " feeling " not through any facts. Based on the fact that the Invoice was raised on the 24 June 2011 13:19 and your query you sent in was 24 June 2011 15:18:35 - ( Screen shots are available...) The Invoice was raised before you chased when the card was shipped, so based on this fact how you can say it wouldn't have been done if you had not chased it, is confusing and misguided.

    Actually the card would have shipped on the 24th June but payment was not received until the 27th June. Hence the delayed notification e-mail on the 24th June, which was to inform you of the delay and the reason why.

  7. #86
    Senior Member AD-15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,248
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked
    71 times in 34 posts
    • AD-15's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Rampage II Extreme
      • CPU:
      • i7 920 @4.45GHz!!!! (No HT)
      • Memory:
      • 3x2GB G.Skill Trident
      • Storage:
      • 1x 160, 1x 250 (Both 16MB cache SATA2 WD)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA 460 1GB @ 815, 1013MHz
      • PSU:
      • 850W Corsair HX Series Modular
      • Case:
      • Corsair 700D
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 22" Dell E228WFP

    Re: Is this acceptable?

    Quote Originally Posted by wesleyaldred View Post
    AD-15

    The biggest problem in this whole matter is the timeframe you "expect" a response by.

    Above you state you sent an email in on the 27th and rang later that day because it was ignored, not actually ignored at all but not responded to at that time, it does take time for a reply, especially if we are busy.

    The email ultimately never got answered because you had already called us and we had actioned from the telephone call, so a response is now fruitless.

    This is pretty much how the whole history of this matter goes, you do not give long enough for email replies and as such call up to discuss the same matter and still expect a written reply to the earlier email you have now discussed in a phone call.

    Then you post in online threads, so we are juggling between questions in emails, calls and online forums, were do we reply, what do we reply, has it already been discussed in a call, in an email or online.

    Whilst we have various methods of contact I would suggest really to choose ONE and stick with that method, if you wish to call then there is no need to email, if you want to email then there is no need to call, if you wish to discuss the matter in the support online forum then there is no need to email or call.

    “Patience is a virtue, Possess it if you can, Seldom found in woman, Never found in man”.
    I understand, and I definitely took this into account.

    However, even when I stuck to using your own OLQ system, I still experienced excessive delays. Even ignoring the most recent examples, and going back to when the problems first started, you can see the timeframe for responses was excessive. It was only then I started having to make phone calls, posting in your own sub-forum to try and speed things along etc.

    Fair enough, the example where I sent in an email on the 27th and called later on that day may seem exaggerated. However, you should be aware that, by that point, I was in contact with Scan only by email (I hadn't posted here in weeks), and I was not expecting a lengthy answer. Literally, a "yes" or "no" answer would have sufficed when I asked if the package had been dispatched.
    Industrial espionage is simply the sincerest form of flattery......

  8. #87
    Retail Sales Manager Chris P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,699
    Thanks
    767
    Thanked
    515 times in 411 posts

    Re: Is this acceptable?

    Literally, a "yes" or "no" answer would have sufficed when I asked if the package had been dispatched.
    This is what we sent to you via the automated e-mails: IE: Confirming the date the invoice was raised, notification of the delay along with the reason why.

    However, even when I stuck to using your own OLQ system, I still experienced excessive delays. Even ignoring the most recent examples, and going back to when the problems first started, you can see the timeframe for responses was excessive.
    Which e-mail's?

  9. #88
    Registered+
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bolton
    Posts
    1,478
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked
    90 times in 74 posts

    Re: Is this acceptable?

    AD-15

    I understand that the response may have been a 2 second yes or no answer, but if there are 300 emails before yours that means it will take time to get to you.

    I think the time has definately come to end this thread now, its continuation is fruitless, we reached an agreement, we understand you feel let down and whilst this entire matter and all aspects of it are frustrating, nothing further posted can change what is now history.

    Your very unhappy, this is clear, the whole situation was incridibly frustrating, so simply i think it best to say sorry for the whole situation, but at least we did manage to reach agreement in the end to resolve the whole reason why this post was started to begin with.

    Wesley

  10. Received thanks from:

    peterb (12-07-2011)

  11. #89
    Senior Member AD-15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,248
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked
    71 times in 34 posts
    • AD-15's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Rampage II Extreme
      • CPU:
      • i7 920 @4.45GHz!!!! (No HT)
      • Memory:
      • 3x2GB G.Skill Trident
      • Storage:
      • 1x 160, 1x 250 (Both 16MB cache SATA2 WD)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA 460 1GB @ 815, 1013MHz
      • PSU:
      • 850W Corsair HX Series Modular
      • Case:
      • Corsair 700D
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 22" Dell E228WFP

    Re: Is this acceptable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris P View Post
    This is your opinion, which is based on your " feeling " not through any facts. Based on the fact that the Invoice was raised on the 24 June 2011 13:19 and your query you sent in was 24 June 2011 15:18:35 - ( Screen shots are available...) The Invoice was raised before you chased when the card was shipped, so based on this fact how you can say it wouldn't have been done if you had not chased it, is confusing and misguided.

    Actually the card would have shipped on the 24th June but payment was not received until the 27th June. Hence the delayed notification e-mail on the 24th June, which was to inform you of the delay and the reason why.
    I think you've mis-understood. I edited my post at the last minute to clarify what had happened, maybe you missed it.

    I called on the 24th to investigate why the card had not been shipped. The CS rep told me she would investigate, and indeed I did get an email pretty quickly stating the payment had failed. I called back, sorted it, and I'm guessing that was when the invoice was raised. I sent in a query, as you mentioned, at 15:18. This was:

    "Hello,

    As I have not yet received any further correspondence, can you confirm for me whether the card has indeed been dispatched or not, and when I can expect DPD to make the delivery.

    Thanks

    Odai."

    I didn't receive a reply to that. Instead, later that day (can't remember when exactly) I received a delayed order notification. This very clearly stated the delay was due to a lack of stock. It was obviously automated. It mentioned absolutely nothing about lack of payment.

    I called on Saturday, but they could not help me as the staff I needed to speak to were not present.

    I therefore sent the following on Monday 27th:

    "Hello,

    I still haven't received any notice whatsoever that the product has even been dispatched yet. I'd therefore appreciate it if somebody could look into this as soon as possible for me.

    Thanks,

    Odai. "

    No response to that. As I was keen to get it sorted ASAP, before the dispatch cut-off time, I phoned in. Explained I was meant to be getting my own card back, not a replacement, so the agent said he'd get it sent out and mark it as urgent to try and get it dispatched the same day (it was, got it next day). The agent insisted that the item was out of stock, hence the reason for the delay, which is why I maintain that my card would not have been dispatched if I hadn't phoned in to clarify the situation.
    Industrial espionage is simply the sincerest form of flattery......

  12. #90
    The late but legendary peterb - Onward and Upward peterb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Looking down & checking on swearing
    Posts
    19,378
    Thanks
    2,892
    Thanked
    3,403 times in 2,693 posts

    Re: Is this acceptable?

    Quote Originally Posted by wesleyaldred View Post
    AD-15

    I understand that the response may have been a 2 second yes or no answer, but if there are 300 emails before yours that means it will take time to get to you.

    I think the time has definately come to end this thread now, its continuation is fruitless, we reached an agreement, we understand you feel let down and whilst this entire matter and all aspects of it are frustrating, nothing further posted can change what is now history.

    Your very unhappy, this is clear, the whole situation was incridibly frustrating, so simply i think it best to say sorry for the whole situation, but at least we did manage to reach agreement in the end to resolve the whole reason why this post was started to begin with.

    Wesley
    At last - someone at SCAN has the guts to put his hand up and admit that things haven't been handled as well as they might have, instead of trotting out endless excuses, whichever however justified they may be, doesn't really leave a warm feeling that "A Customer is not simply an invoice but a welcome addition to the Scan family".

    So - if SCAN and the OP are happy - perhaps we can draw this to a close?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    Been helped or just 'Like' a post? Use the Thanks button!
    My broadband speed - 750 Meganibbles/minute

  13. #91
    Registered+
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bolton
    Posts
    1,478
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked
    90 times in 74 posts

    Re: Is this acceptable?

    Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    Its a pity that no-one at Scan can put their hand up and say something like;

    "I'm sorry the OP feels that he has had poor CS - which is something we justly pride ourself on. However, as he feels that we have let him down, we will look again at our procedures to make sure that they were followed".

    Instead of this ongoing series of excuses, which, no matter how justified they may be, tend to give lie to the line

    "A Customer is not simply an invoice but a welcome addition to the Scan family"

    A bit of humble pie goes a long way.

    Whether the customer is right or wrong - he is still the customer.
    Didn't i just do that 2 posts above ?????

    Quote Originally Posted by wesleyaldred View Post
    AD-15

    I understand that the response may have been a 2 second yes or no answer, but if there are 300 emails before yours that means it will take time to get to you.

    I think the time has definately come to end this thread now, its continuation is fruitless, we reached an agreement, we understand you feel let down and whilst this entire matter and all aspects of it are frustrating, nothing further posted can change what is now history.

    Your very unhappy, this is clear, the whole situation was incridibly frustrating, so simply i think it best to say sorry for the whole situation, but at least we did manage to reach agreement in the end to resolve the whole reason why this post was started to begin with.

    Wesley

  14. #92
    Retail Sales Manager Chris P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,699
    Thanks
    767
    Thanked
    515 times in 411 posts

    Re: Is this acceptable?

    Your post still states " What I'm saying is, the card would not have been dispatched if I had not phoned to follow up on what was going on. "

    Which is what I replied to, to show this is inaccurate...

    Post #89
    I didn't receive a reply to that. Instead, later that day (can't remember when exactly) I received a delayed order notification. This very clearly stated the delay was due to a lack of stock. It was obviously automated. It mentioned absolutely nothing about lack of payment.
    Post #81 - You re-edited this post to say
    -Received email saying that the payment had failed
    You did receive this automated e-mail on the 24th June, when the Invoice was raised, this is an automated process. So you were updated and you knew why the order had not shipped out and what was required for the Invoice to ship.

  15. #93
    Retail Sales Manager Chris P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,699
    Thanks
    767
    Thanked
    515 times in 411 posts

    Re: Is this acceptable?

    peterb

    I really expected more than to quote a line from my signiture

    Instead of this ongoing series of excuses
    Which part are excuses dude !. we are posting facts to inaccurate claims and contradictory posts, which are clearly misguided and if giving facts and proof is somehow weirdly interpreted as lies, then there isn't really any point in posting anything.

    We really do give a " throw coins "

    EDIT: Ah you've edited your post ..
    Last edited by Chris P; 12-07-2011 at 03:56 PM.

  16. #94
    The late but legendary peterb - Onward and Upward peterb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Looking down & checking on swearing
    Posts
    19,378
    Thanks
    2,892
    Thanked
    3,403 times in 2,693 posts

    Re: Is this acceptable?

    Wesley, you did, but we cross posted - which is why I subsequently edited my post

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris P View Post
    peterb

    I really expected more than to quote a line from my signiture



    Which part are excuses dude !. we are posting facts to inaccurate claims and contradictory posts, which are clearly misguided and if giving facts and proof is somehow weirdly interpreted as lies, then there isn't really any point in posting anything.

    We really do give a " throw coins "
    The line from your signature reflects the Scan ethos. In this case, the customer - you know, they guy who buys buys your goods, contributes to the profit that pays your wages - felt, however justifiably or not, that the CS in this instance was not that good. OK he may not be right, but he is still the customer, and recognition of that goes a long way to generating goodwill.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    Been helped or just 'Like' a post? Use the Thanks button!
    My broadband speed - 750 Meganibbles/minute

  17. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    400
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked
    13 times in 12 posts
    • EzyRyder's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Abit IP-35 Pro
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 @ 3.1Ghz + Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme (with AS5)
      • Memory:
      • 4GB OCZ ReaperHZ PC2-8000 5-5-5-15
      • Storage:
      • OCZ Vertex 2E 60GB + 500GB Samsung F3
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Gigabyte 460 GTX 1GB
      • PSU:
      • Tagan 480-U1
      • Case:
      • Lian Li PC7 Plus
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 2407WFP (rev 04) + Dell SoundBar AS501
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 10MB

    Re: Is this acceptable?

    I have never had a problem with Scan and the products I bought from then. Then again I have never had to return something to them.

    I really suggest to computer builders to build their computers within the 7 working day period as the DSR is such a strong "weapon" against retailers.

  18. #96
    Retail Sales Manager Chris P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,699
    Thanks
    767
    Thanked
    515 times in 411 posts

    Re: Is this acceptable?

    The line from your signature reflects the Scan ethos
    Really does it? Maybe I should edited it for you to say your disowned from the family if inaccurate and misinformation is posted, which may also result in .... shock !! a response

    We also have other customer's as well, that if I don't correct this blatant sensationalism and inaccurate comments posted as fact then what will these customer's think? who also as you put it " pay my wages "...

    It's not all about apologies but working with them - not dismiss their opinion, but to explain where they are misguided for them and the user's viewing this publicly.

    You say the CS was bad, but really was it? what would you think if I wasn't here posting correcting these comments and we just apologised. Just like you feel that this could be interpreted as lies - ( Or something along those lines, as you have edited that part out of your post now). if we didn't reply it could be interpreted as the truth.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What is acceptable standards for a videographer?
    By Reena_jaguarxk8 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17-02-2009, 04:32 AM
  2. What's an acceptable ping time ?
    By Fatboy40 in forum Networking and Broadband
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 05:26 PM
  3. Why is alcohol acceptable?
    By Oakey in forum Question Time
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 19-05-2005, 06:09 PM
  4. Male Skincare, socially acceptable?
    By 0iD in forum Question Time
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-07-2004, 09:56 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •