Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Funny Comments.... from IRC

  1. #1
    XTR
    XTR is offline
    Va-va-vooom
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tyne & Wear
    Posts
    3,766
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    0 times in 0 posts

    Funny Comments.... from IRC

    [14:09] <slaveboy> Just had a wuh... and um I thought my door was locked
    [14:09] <slaveboy> 30 secs after cleanup sisters at door
    [14:09] <slaveboy> ****ing door wasn't locked
    [14:09] <slaveboy> lucky



    *Disclaimer* - The contents of this message are not necessarily my own opinions,thoughts or views... they may belong to the voices in my head!

  2. #2
    back to da old skool trak
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Solihull UK
    Posts
    271
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    1 time in 1 post
    haha!! LMAO! lucky somewhat indeed!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0 times in 0 posts
    i had an incident like that the otherday, dad nearly walked in!

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0 times in 0 posts
    stop playing with yourselves then and get a woman

  5. #5
    Beard hat ftw! steve threlfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    6,743
    Thanks
    302
    Thanked
    192 times in 123 posts
    • steve threlfall's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z77-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Core i5-3570K
      • Memory:
      • 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3
      • Storage:
      • Samsung 830 256
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Radeon HD6870
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX750
      • Case:
      • Antec P280
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 2407 WFP 24" Widescreen, Rev A04
      • Internet:
      • Virgin 120/12 mb
    Originally posted by biz387
    stop playing with yourselves then and get a woman
    not really appropriate

    stop blatantly spamming to get for sale forum access


  6. #6
    At one with the weasels
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Location: Location:
    Posts
    264
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0 times in 0 posts
    Originally posted by steve threlfall
    not really appropriate

    stop blatantly spamming to get for sale forum access

    Stop spamming to hit 1000 posts
    [WARNING] May contain trace levels of sarcasm

    [SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]A[SIZE=2]mbition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy

  7. #7
    Drop it like it's hot Howard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Surrey, South East
    Posts
    11,731
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked
    42 times in 39 posts
    • Howard's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5B
      • CPU:
      • Core2Duo E6420 2.13GHz
      • Memory:
      • 2x1gb OCZ DDR2 6400
      • Storage:
      • 250GB & 500GB Seagate
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Inno3d iChill 7900GS
      • PSU:
      • Antec SmartPower 500W
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Elite 330
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2x AG Neovo F419
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 20mbit
    STOP SPAMMING!
    Home cinema: Toshiba 42XV555DB Full HD LCD | Onkyo TX-SR705 | NAD C352 | Monitor Audio Bronze B2 | Monitor Audio Bronze C | Monitor Audio Bronze BFX | Yamaha NSC120 | BK Monolith sub | Toshiba HD-EP35 HD-DVD | Samsung BD-P1400 BluRay Player | Pioneer DV-575 | Squeezebox3 | Virgin Media V+ Box
    PC: Asus P5B | Core2duo 2.13GHz | 2GB DDR2 PC6400 | Inno3d iChill 7900GS | Auzentech X-Plosion 7.1 | 250GB | 500GB | NEC DVDRW | Dual AG Neovo 19"
    HTPC: | Core2Duo E6420 2.13GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 250GBx2 | Radeon X1300 | Terratec Aureon 7.1 | Windows MCE 2005
    Laptop: 1.5GHz Centrino | 512MB | 60GB | 15" Wide TFT | Wifi | DVDRW


  8. #8
    Drop it like it's hot Howard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Surrey, South East
    Posts
    11,731
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked
    42 times in 39 posts
    • Howard's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5B
      • CPU:
      • Core2Duo E6420 2.13GHz
      • Memory:
      • 2x1gb OCZ DDR2 6400
      • Storage:
      • 250GB & 500GB Seagate
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Inno3d iChill 7900GS
      • PSU:
      • Antec SmartPower 500W
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Elite 330
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2x AG Neovo F419
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 20mbit

    Re: Funny Comments.... from IRC

    [14:09] <slaveboy> Just had a wuh... and um I thought my door was locked
    [14:09] <slaveboy> 30 secs after cleanup sisters at door
    [14:09] <slaveboy> ****ing door wasn't locked
    [14:09] <slaveboy> lucky
    LMFAO

    BWA HA HA HA

    that's the funniest thing I've seen this week

    A wuh...ROFLMFAO
    Home cinema: Toshiba 42XV555DB Full HD LCD | Onkyo TX-SR705 | NAD C352 | Monitor Audio Bronze B2 | Monitor Audio Bronze C | Monitor Audio Bronze BFX | Yamaha NSC120 | BK Monolith sub | Toshiba HD-EP35 HD-DVD | Samsung BD-P1400 BluRay Player | Pioneer DV-575 | Squeezebox3 | Virgin Media V+ Box
    PC: Asus P5B | Core2duo 2.13GHz | 2GB DDR2 PC6400 | Inno3d iChill 7900GS | Auzentech X-Plosion 7.1 | 250GB | 500GB | NEC DVDRW | Dual AG Neovo 19"
    HTPC: | Core2Duo E6420 2.13GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 250GBx2 | Radeon X1300 | Terratec Aureon 7.1 | Windows MCE 2005
    Laptop: 1.5GHz Centrino | 512MB | 60GB | 15" Wide TFT | Wifi | DVDRW


  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Herts
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0 times in 0 posts

    Re: Re: Funny Comments.... from IRC

    Originally posted by Howard
    LMFAO

    BWA HA HA HA

    that's the funniest thing I've seen this week

    A wuh...ROFLMFAO
    You my friend shud visit http://www.bash.org

    tonnes of funny shizzle there!!!

    You have been warned!!

  10. #10
    Drop it like it's hot Howard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Surrey, South East
    Posts
    11,731
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked
    42 times in 39 posts
    • Howard's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5B
      • CPU:
      • Core2Duo E6420 2.13GHz
      • Memory:
      • 2x1gb OCZ DDR2 6400
      • Storage:
      • 250GB & 500GB Seagate
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Inno3d iChill 7900GS
      • PSU:
      • Antec SmartPower 500W
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Elite 330
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2x AG Neovo F419
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 20mbit
    (Censored)
    <dayve> i was using a toilet tonight at the movies.. in the cubicle bit
    <dayve> then i look at the wall and see some guy has tagged the letters BBS
    <dayve> then i caught myself thinking "damn.. i'd better hurry up"
    <evlisisdead> you f***ing nerd
    LMAO!!!
    Home cinema: Toshiba 42XV555DB Full HD LCD | Onkyo TX-SR705 | NAD C352 | Monitor Audio Bronze B2 | Monitor Audio Bronze C | Monitor Audio Bronze BFX | Yamaha NSC120 | BK Monolith sub | Toshiba HD-EP35 HD-DVD | Samsung BD-P1400 BluRay Player | Pioneer DV-575 | Squeezebox3 | Virgin Media V+ Box
    PC: Asus P5B | Core2duo 2.13GHz | 2GB DDR2 PC6400 | Inno3d iChill 7900GS | Auzentech X-Plosion 7.1 | 250GB | 500GB | NEC DVDRW | Dual AG Neovo 19"
    HTPC: | Core2Duo E6420 2.13GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 250GBx2 | Radeon X1300 | Terratec Aureon 7.1 | Windows MCE 2005
    Laptop: 1.5GHz Centrino | 512MB | 60GB | 15" Wide TFT | Wifi | DVDRW


  11. #11
    Drop it like it's hot Howard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Surrey, South East
    Posts
    11,731
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked
    42 times in 39 posts
    • Howard's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5B
      • CPU:
      • Core2Duo E6420 2.13GHz
      • Memory:
      • 2x1gb OCZ DDR2 6400
      • Storage:
      • 250GB & 500GB Seagate
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Inno3d iChill 7900GS
      • PSU:
      • Antec SmartPower 500W
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Elite 330
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2x AG Neovo F419
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 20mbit
    (Censored slightly)
    t0rbad> so there i was in this hallway right
    BlackAdder> i believe i speak for all of us when i say...
    BlackAdder> WRONG BTICH
    BlackAdder> IM SICK OF YOU
    BlackAdder> AND YOUR LAME STORIES
    BlackAdder> NOBODY HERE THINKS YOURE FUNNY
    BlackAdder> NOBODY HERE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR STORIES
    BlackAdder> IN FACT
    BlackAdder> IF YOU DIED RIGHT NOW
    BlackAdder> I DON"T THINK NOBODY WOULD CARE
    BlackAdder> SO WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT
    *** t0rbad sets mode: +b BlackAdder*!*@*.*
    *** BlackAdder has been kicked my t0rbad ( )
    t0rbad> so there i was in this hallway right
    CRCError> right
    heartless> Right.
    r3v> right

    ROFL

    Oh dear
    /me wipes tear from his eye
    Home cinema: Toshiba 42XV555DB Full HD LCD | Onkyo TX-SR705 | NAD C352 | Monitor Audio Bronze B2 | Monitor Audio Bronze C | Monitor Audio Bronze BFX | Yamaha NSC120 | BK Monolith sub | Toshiba HD-EP35 HD-DVD | Samsung BD-P1400 BluRay Player | Pioneer DV-575 | Squeezebox3 | Virgin Media V+ Box
    PC: Asus P5B | Core2duo 2.13GHz | 2GB DDR2 PC6400 | Inno3d iChill 7900GS | Auzentech X-Plosion 7.1 | 250GB | 500GB | NEC DVDRW | Dual AG Neovo 19"
    HTPC: | Core2Duo E6420 2.13GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 250GBx2 | Radeon X1300 | Terratec Aureon 7.1 | Windows MCE 2005
    Laptop: 1.5GHz Centrino | 512MB | 60GB | 15" Wide TFT | Wifi | DVDRW


  12. #12
    At one with the weasels
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Location: Location:
    Posts
    264
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0 times in 0 posts
    [00:08] <XTR> e
    [00:08] <XTR> oops
    [00:08] <XTR> Rys around?
    [00:09] <jcoquillon> lo
    [00:11] <XTR> lo
    [00:12] <hex|reallyaway> no i killed him
    [00:12] <jcoquillon> and fed him to the marmosets
    [00:13] * Irate has quit IRC (Signed off)
    [00:16] <hex|reallyaway> pfft
    [00:16] <hex|reallyaway> tiny bundles of nothing
    [00:16] <hex|reallyaway> i'm dealing in gorillas now
    [00:17] <jcoquillon> ahh I heard sea monkeys were the way to go
    [00:17] <DaftpuNk> kez's sea monkeys own
    [00:18] <hex|reallyaway> no, i'm a monkey wrangler
    [00:18] <hex|reallyaway> i don't work with shrimp
    [WARNING] May contain trace levels of sarcasm

    [SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]A[SIZE=2]mbition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    174
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0 times in 0 posts
    <maxt> i might take a Sickie tomorrow
    <maxt> really cba to go in
    <maxt> rather stay at home and have a rubbishrubbishrubbishrubbish
    ph33r my toothbrush, for it is made of SCROTANIUM

  14. #14
    Raging Bull DeludedGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,594
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked
    76 times in 55 posts
    • DeludedGuy's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H87M-HD3
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 4440
      • Memory:
      • 8GB DDR3 1800mhz
      • Storage:
      • 250GB Samsung 840 SSD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Gigabyte R9 270 OC 2GB
      • PSU:
      • BeQuiet Pure Power L8 600w
      • Case:
      • Silverstone TJ08-E
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" Dell U2414H
      • Internet:
      • 75Mb BT Infinity
    This is what happens when you cuber sex -

    .F.: Ok baby, we got to hurry, I don't know how long I can keep it ready for you.
    jap_gurli: thats ok. ok i'm a japanese schoolgirl, what r u.
    I.F.: A Rhinocerus. Well, hung like one, thats for sure.
    jap_gurli: haha, ok lets go.
    jap_gurli: : i put my hand through ur hair, and kiss u on the neck.
    I.F.: I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert you that you are in my breeding territory.
    jap_gurli: haha, ok, u know that turns me on.
    jap_gurli: i start unbuttoning ur shirt.
    I.F.: : Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts.
    jap_gurli: No, ur not really a Rhinocerus silly, it's just part of the game.
    I.F.: Rhinoceruses don't play games. They f*cking charge your ass.
    jap_gurli: stop, cmon be serious.
    I.F.: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.
    I.F.: I stomp my feet, the dust stirs around my tough skinned feet.
    jap_gurli: thats it.
    I.F.: Nostrils flaring, I lower my head. My horn, like some phallic symbol of my potent virility, is the last thing you see as skulls collide and mine remains the victor. You are now a bloody red ragdoll suspended in the air on my mighty horn.
    I.F.: Goddam am I hard now.

    -she signed off...-


    I.F.: I lick your earlobe, and undo your watch.
    Jenny20fny: mmmm, okay.
    I.F.: I take yo pants off, grunting like a troll.
    Jenny20fny: Yeah I like it rough.
    I.F.: I smack you thick booty.
    Jenny20fny: Oh yeah, that feels good.
    I.F.: Smack, Smack, yeeeaahhh.
    I.F.: I make some toast and eat it off your ass. Land O' Lakes butter all in your crack. Mmmm.
    Jenny20fny: you like that?
    I.F.: I peel some bananas.
    Jenny20fny: Oh, what are you gonna do with those?
    I.F.: get me peanuts. Peanuts from the ballpark.
    Jenny20fny: Peanuts?
    I.F.: Ken Griffey Jr. Yeaaaaahhh.
    Jenny20fny: What are you talking about?
    I.F.: I'm spent, I jump down into the alley and smoke a fatty. I throw rocks at the cats.
    Jenny20fny: This is stupid.
    I.F.: Stone Cold Steve Austin gives me some beer.
    I.F.: Wanna Wrestle Stone Cold?
    I.F.: Yeeaahhhh.
    Jenny20fny: /ignore
    I.F.: Its cool stone cold she was a b*tch anyway.
    I.F.: We get on tricycles and ride into the sunset

    -She blocked me...-


    I.F.: Baby, I been havin a tough night so treat me nice aight?
    BritneySpears17: Aight.
    I.F.: Slip out of those pants baby, yeah.
    BritneySpears17: I slip out of my pants, just for you, I.F.
    I.F.: Oh yeah, aight. Aight, I put on my cloak and wizard hat.
    BritneySpears17: Oh, I like to play dress up.
    I.F.: Me too baby.
    BritneySpears17: I kiss you softly on your chest.
    I.F.: I cast Lvl. 4 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.
    BritneySpears17: Hey...
    I.F.: I meditate to regain my mana, before casting Lvl. 8 C*ck of the Infinite.
    BritneySpears17: Funny I still don't see it.
    I.F.: I spend my mana reserves to cast Mighty F*ck of the Abyss.
    BritneySpears17: You are the worst cyber partner ever. This is ridiculous.
    I.F.: Don't f*ck with me b*tch, I'm the mightiest sorcerer of the lands.
    I.F.: I steal yo soul and cast Lightning Lvl. 10,000,000 Your body explodes into a fine bloody mist, because you are only a Lvl. 2 Druid.
    BritneySpears17: Don't ever message me again you piece of sh*t.
    bloodninja: Robots are trying to drill my brain but my lightning shield inflicts a counter attack, leaving the robots as flaming piles of metal.
    I.F.: King Arthur and the knights of the round table congratulate me for destroying Dr. Robotnik's evil army of Robot Socialist Republics. The cold war ends. Reagan steals my accomplishments and makes like it was cause of him.
    I.F.: You still there baby? I think it's getting hard now.
    I.F.: Baby?


    BritneySpears17: Ok, are you ready?
    eminemAllstar: Aight, yeah I'm ready.
    BritneySpears17: I like your music Em... Tee hee.
    eminemAllstar: huh huh, yeah, I make it for the ladies.
    BritneySpears17: Mmm, we like it a lot. Let me show you.
    BritneySpears17: I take off your pants, slowly, and massage your muscular physique.
    eminemAllstar: Oh I like that Baby. I put on my robe and wizard hat.
    BritneySpears17: What the f*ck, I told you not to message me again.
    eminemAllstar: Oh sh*t
    BritneySpears17: I swear if you do it one more time I'm gonna report your ISP and say you were sending me kiddie porn you f*cking pedophile.
    eminemAllstar: Oh f*ck
    eminemAllstar: d*mn I gotta write down your names or something...


    I.F.: Wanna cyber?
    SexyRachel: OK, but don't tell anybody ;-)
    SexyRachel: Who are you?
    I.F.: I've got blond hair, blue eyes, I work out a lot
    I.F.: And I have a part time job delivering for Papa Murphy's in my Geo Storm.
    SexyRachel: You sound sexy.. I bet you want me in the back of your car..
    I.F.: Maybe some other time. You should call up Papa Murphy's and make an order
    SexyRachel: Haha! OK
    SexyRachel: Hello! I'd like an extra-EXTRA large pizza just dripping with sauce.
    I.F.: Well, first they would say, "Hello, this is Papa Murphy's, how may I help you", then they tell you the specials, and then you would make your order. So that's an X-Large. What toppings do you want?
    SexyRachel: I want everything, baby!
    I.F.: Is this a delivery?
    SexyRachel: Umm...Yes
    SexyRachel: So you're bringing the pizza to my house now? Cause I'm home alone... and I think I'll take a shower...
    I.F.: Good. It will take about fifteen minutes to cook, and then I'll drive to your house.....
    SexyRachel: I'm almost finished with my shower... Hurry up!
    I.F.: You can't hurry good pizza.
    I.F.: I'm on my way now though......
    SexyRachel: So you're at my front door now.
    I.F.: How did you know?
    I.F.: I knock but you can't hear me cause you're in the shower. So I let myself in, and walk inside. I put the pizza down on your coffee table.
    I.F.: Are you ready to get nasty, baby? I'm as hot as a pizza oven
    SexyRachel: Oooohh yeah. I step out of the shower and I'm all wet and cold. Warm me up baby
    I.F.: So you're still in the bathroom?
    SexyRachel: Yeah, I'm wrapping a towel around myself.
    I.F.: I can no longer resist the pizza. I open the box and unzip my pants with my other hand. As I penetrate the gooey cheese, I moan in ecstacy. The mushrooms and Italian sausage are rough, but the sauce is deliciously soothing. I blow my load in seconds. As you leave the bathroom, I exit through the front door....
    SexyRachel: What the f*ckk?
    SexyRachel: You perverted piece of sh*tt
    SexyRachel: F*ck you!

    -blocked me-



    I.F.: You ready yet? Im bearing to go!
    SexyKarla17: Yhea im slipping out of my clothes right now, what do you look like?
    I.F.: a Kodiac bear
    SexyKarla17: ?
    I.F.: Im soft naked, fuzzy and waiting for you to come mount me
    Sexykarla17: Oh I love cute fuzzy bears, I walk up and get on top of you stroking your soft hair, kissing you gently as my move my way down your stomach
    I.F.: I growl to warm you my cubs are near
    Sexykarla17: huh?
    I.F.: Bears get f*ckin pumped when anyone is near their cubs
    Sexkarla17: yhea hehe dont be silly..
    Sexykarla17: I love how you growl as I continue to kiss you, while taking off your pants.
    I.F.: Bears dont wear pants and you should cover yourself in Honey now
    Sexykarla17: hehe you would love to lick that off me huh. I pour honey all over my warm wet body waiting for you to start licking it off me slowly
    I.F.: I sniff the air to see where the sweet scent of the honey is coming from, while slowly snorting and walking towards you
    I.F.: I Growl again, and start to bite you
    Sexykarla17: Yhea that feels good..ooooo...not too hard now
    I.F.: I bite harder peeling flesh from your stomach, and look up into your eyes to show you my mouth dripping with your warm blood mixed with honey, I then I let my cubs rip apart your limbs and play with you like a ragdoll.
    Sexykarla17: what the f*ck?
    I.F.:uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh and im spent.



    I.F.: My sh*t is hard you ready to jump aboard?
    1hOttYeVe: oh yhea im so wet right now
    I.F.: Why you just shower?
    1hOttYeVe: no im wet for you
    I.F.: Did you ever play with supersoakers when you were a kid? or that gator sh*t you would dive and slide down, there was that badass pool at the end of it.
    1hOttYeVe: What the f*ck are you talking about? You wanna cyber or not?
    I.F.: I do! Sorry...I just didnt know why you were wet...then you say your wet for me, and im thinking I didnt even throw water on you...
    I.F.: Im sorry lets continue!
    1hOttYeVe: alright then...I walk over to you and start kissing your neck and chest
    I.F.: I pop like 16 boners
    1hOttYeVe: what the f*ck!
    I.F.: what?

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0 times in 0 posts

    Words Fail Me ?.

    Are you for real, or a figment of someones imagination ?.


    Quote Originally Posted by DeludedGuy
    This is what happens when you cuber sex -

    .F.: Ok baby, we got to hurry, I don't know how long I can keep it ready for you.
    jap_gurli: thats ok. ok i'm a japanese schoolgirl, what r u.
    I.F.: A Rhinocerus. Well, hung like one, thats for sure.
    jap_gurli: haha, ok lets go.
    jap_gurli: : i put my hand through ur hair, and kiss u on the neck.
    I.F.: I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert you that you are in my breeding territory.
    jap_gurli: haha, ok, u know that turns me on.
    jap_gurli: i start unbuttoning ur shirt.
    I.F.: : Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts.
    jap_gurli: No, ur not really a Rhinocerus silly, it's just part of the game.
    I.F.: Rhinoceruses don't play games. They f*cking charge your ass.
    jap_gurli: stop, cmon be serious.
    I.F.: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.
    I.F.: I stomp my feet, the dust stirs around my tough skinned feet.
    jap_gurli: thats it.
    I.F.: Nostrils flaring, I lower my head. My horn, like some phallic symbol of my potent virility, is the last thing you see as skulls collide and mine remains the victor. You are now a bloody red ragdoll suspended in the air on my mighty horn.
    I.F.: Goddam am I hard now.

    -she signed off...-


    I.F.: I lick your earlobe, and undo your watch.
    Jenny20fny: mmmm, okay.
    I.F.: I take yo pants off, grunting like a troll.
    Jenny20fny: Yeah I like it rough.
    I.F.: I smack you thick booty.
    Jenny20fny: Oh yeah, that feels good.
    I.F.: Smack, Smack, yeeeaahhh.
    I.F.: I make some toast and eat it off your ass. Land O' Lakes butter all in your crack. Mmmm.
    Jenny20fny: you like that?
    I.F.: I peel some bananas.
    Jenny20fny: Oh, what are you gonna do with those?
    I.F.: get me peanuts. Peanuts from the ballpark.
    Jenny20fny: Peanuts?
    I.F.: Ken Griffey Jr. Yeaaaaahhh.
    Jenny20fny: What are you talking about?
    I.F.: I'm spent, I jump down into the alley and smoke a fatty. I throw rocks at the cats.
    Jenny20fny: This is stupid.
    I.F.: Stone Cold Steve Austin gives me some beer.
    I.F.: Wanna Wrestle Stone Cold?
    I.F.: Yeeaahhhh.
    Jenny20fny: /ignore
    I.F.: Its cool stone cold she was a b*tch anyway.
    I.F.: We get on tricycles and ride into the sunset

    -She blocked me...-


    I.F.: Baby, I been havin a tough night so treat me nice aight?
    BritneySpears17: Aight.
    I.F.: Slip out of those pants baby, yeah.
    BritneySpears17: I slip out of my pants, just for you, I.F.
    I.F.: Oh yeah, aight. Aight, I put on my cloak and wizard hat.
    BritneySpears17: Oh, I like to play dress up.
    I.F.: Me too baby.
    BritneySpears17: I kiss you softly on your chest.
    I.F.: I cast Lvl. 4 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.
    BritneySpears17: Hey...
    I.F.: I meditate to regain my mana, before casting Lvl. 8 C*ck of the Infinite.
    BritneySpears17: Funny I still don't see it.
    I.F.: I spend my mana reserves to cast Mighty F*ck of the Abyss.
    BritneySpears17: You are the worst cyber partner ever. This is ridiculous.
    I.F.: Don't f*ck with me b*tch, I'm the mightiest sorcerer of the lands.
    I.F.: I steal yo soul and cast Lightning Lvl. 10,000,000 Your body explodes into a fine bloody mist, because you are only a Lvl. 2 Druid.
    BritneySpears17: Don't ever message me again you piece of sh*t.
    bloodninja: Robots are trying to drill my brain but my lightning shield inflicts a counter attack, leaving the robots as flaming piles of metal.
    I.F.: King Arthur and the knights of the round table congratulate me for destroying Dr. Robotnik's evil army of Robot Socialist Republics. The cold war ends. Reagan steals my accomplishments and makes like it was cause of him.
    I.F.: You still there baby? I think it's getting hard now.
    I.F.: Baby?


    BritneySpears17: Ok, are you ready?
    eminemAllstar: Aight, yeah I'm ready.
    BritneySpears17: I like your music Em... Tee hee.
    eminemAllstar: huh huh, yeah, I make it for the ladies.
    BritneySpears17: Mmm, we like it a lot. Let me show you.
    BritneySpears17: I take off your pants, slowly, and massage your muscular physique.
    eminemAllstar: Oh I like that Baby. I put on my robe and wizard hat.
    BritneySpears17: What the f*ck, I told you not to message me again.
    eminemAllstar: Oh sh*t
    BritneySpears17: I swear if you do it one more time I'm gonna report your ISP and say you were sending me kiddie porn you f*cking pedophile.
    eminemAllstar: Oh f*ck
    eminemAllstar: d*mn I gotta write down your names or something...


    I.F.: Wanna cyber?
    SexyRachel: OK, but don't tell anybody ;-)
    SexyRachel: Who are you?
    I.F.: I've got blond hair, blue eyes, I work out a lot
    I.F.: And I have a part time job delivering for Papa Murphy's in my Geo Storm.
    SexyRachel: You sound sexy.. I bet you want me in the back of your car..
    I.F.: Maybe some other time. You should call up Papa Murphy's and make an order
    SexyRachel: Haha! OK
    SexyRachel: Hello! I'd like an extra-EXTRA large pizza just dripping with sauce.
    I.F.: Well, first they would say, "Hello, this is Papa Murphy's, how may I help you", then they tell you the specials, and then you would make your order. So that's an X-Large. What toppings do you want?
    SexyRachel: I want everything, baby!
    I.F.: Is this a delivery?
    SexyRachel: Umm...Yes
    SexyRachel: So you're bringing the pizza to my house now? Cause I'm home alone... and I think I'll take a shower...
    I.F.: Good. It will take about fifteen minutes to cook, and then I'll drive to your house.....
    SexyRachel: I'm almost finished with my shower... Hurry up!
    I.F.: You can't hurry good pizza.
    I.F.: I'm on my way now though......
    SexyRachel: So you're at my front door now.
    I.F.: How did you know?
    I.F.: I knock but you can't hear me cause you're in the shower. So I let myself in, and walk inside. I put the pizza down on your coffee table.
    I.F.: Are you ready to get nasty, baby? I'm as hot as a pizza oven
    SexyRachel: Oooohh yeah. I step out of the shower and I'm all wet and cold. Warm me up baby
    I.F.: So you're still in the bathroom?
    SexyRachel: Yeah, I'm wrapping a towel around myself.
    I.F.: I can no longer resist the pizza. I open the box and unzip my pants with my other hand. As I penetrate the gooey cheese, I moan in ecstacy. The mushrooms and Italian sausage are rough, but the sauce is deliciously soothing. I blow my load in seconds. As you leave the bathroom, I exit through the front door....
    SexyRachel: What the f*ckk?
    SexyRachel: You perverted piece of sh*tt
    SexyRachel: F*ck you!

    -blocked me-



    I.F.: You ready yet? Im bearing to go!
    SexyKarla17: Yhea im slipping out of my clothes right now, what do you look like?
    I.F.: a Kodiac bear
    SexyKarla17: ?
    I.F.: Im soft naked, fuzzy and waiting for you to come mount me
    Sexykarla17: Oh I love cute fuzzy bears, I walk up and get on top of you stroking your soft hair, kissing you gently as my move my way down your stomach
    I.F.: I growl to warm you my cubs are near
    Sexykarla17: huh?
    I.F.: Bears get f*ckin pumped when anyone is near their cubs
    Sexkarla17: yhea hehe dont be silly..
    Sexykarla17: I love how you growl as I continue to kiss you, while taking off your pants.
    I.F.: Bears dont wear pants and you should cover yourself in Honey now
    Sexykarla17: hehe you would love to lick that off me huh. I pour honey all over my warm wet body waiting for you to start licking it off me slowly
    I.F.: I sniff the air to see where the sweet scent of the honey is coming from, while slowly snorting and walking towards you
    I.F.: I Growl again, and start to bite you
    Sexykarla17: Yhea that feels good..ooooo...not too hard now
    I.F.: I bite harder peeling flesh from your stomach, and look up into your eyes to show you my mouth dripping with your warm blood mixed with honey, I then I let my cubs rip apart your limbs and play with you like a ragdoll.
    Sexykarla17: what the f*ck?
    I.F.:uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh and im spent.



    I.F.: My sh*t is hard you ready to jump aboard?
    1hOttYeVe: oh yhea im so wet right now
    I.F.: Why you just shower?
    1hOttYeVe: no im wet for you
    I.F.: Did you ever play with supersoakers when you were a kid? or that gator sh*t you would dive and slide down, there was that badass pool at the end of it.
    1hOttYeVe: What the f*ck are you talking about? You wanna cyber or not?
    I.F.: I do! Sorry...I just didnt know why you were wet...then you say your wet for me, and im thinking I didnt even throw water on you...
    I.F.: Im sorry lets continue!
    1hOttYeVe: alright then...I walk over to you and start kissing your neck and chest
    I.F.: I pop like 16 boners
    1hOttYeVe: what the f*ck!
    I.F.: what?
    ) "Tact"?, "Wot Tact"?, "I thought that was something u nailed in a carpet". )

    Success, can be the result of many Failures,
    and believe me, I should know I have enough.

  16. #16
    Vive le pants! directhex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    /dev/urandom
    Posts
    17,074
    Thanks
    228
    Thanked
    1,027 times in 678 posts
    • directhex's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X99A Gaming 7
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 5280k
      • Memory:
      • 32GiB ADATA DDR4
      • Storage:
      • Corsair Neutron XT 960GB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G Twin Frozr 5
      • PSU:
      • Corsair AX860i
      • Case:
      • NZXT H440
      • Operating System:
      • Ubuntu 17.10, Windows 10
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell U2713HM
      • Internet:
      • FIOS
    the famous BloodNinja AIM sessions.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •