• Coolermaster Centurion
      • Operating System:
      • Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dual Iiyama 24"
      • Internet:
      • Patchy

Loadsa Posts

Woah! Hexus is rocking tonight! Must have quite a few users on. Darn, who swiped the online users list!

Batman
    Thanks
    probably more because of the limit on the classifieds than the amount of users, a lot of us arent happy and posting a lot to get back in, especially those of us that are half way through deals........

Thanks
    • Howard's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5B
      • CPU:
      • Core2Duo E6420 2.13GHz
      • Memory:
      • 2x1gb OCZ DDR2 6400
      • Storage:
      • 250GB & 500GB Seagate
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Inno3d iChill 7900GS
      • PSU:
      • Antec SmartPower 500W
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Elite 330
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2x AG Neovo F419
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 20mbit
    It was the big argument with all the newbies yesterday that sent the post counts soaring.

I think we should have some sort of "forum leaders" bit at the bottom like I see on a lot of forums, detailing who has the post posts, etc.
    Home cinema: Toshiba 42XV555DB Full HD LCD | Onkyo TX-SR705 | NAD C352 | Monitor Audio Bronze B2 | Monitor Audio Bronze C | Monitor Audio Bronze BFX | Yamaha NSC120 | BK Monolith sub | Toshiba HD-EP35 HD-DVD | Samsung BD-P1400 BluRay Player | Pioneer DV-575 | Squeezebox3 | Virgin Media V+ Box
    PC: Asus P5B | Core2duo 2.13GHz | 2GB DDR2 PC6400 | Inno3d iChill 7900GS | Auzentech X-Plosion 7.1 | 250GB | 500GB | NEC DVDRW | Dual AG Neovo 19"
    HTPC: | Core2Duo E6420 2.13GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 250GBx2 | Radeon X1300 | Terratec Aureon 7.1 | Windows MCE 2005
    Laptop: 1.5GHz Centrino | 512MB | 60GB | 15" Wide TFT | Wifi | DVDRW

Thanks
    Originally posted by Howard
    It was the big argument with all the newbies yesterday that sent the post counts soaring.

Who are you?

I think you may find a lot of the "newbies" have been with Hexus from nearly the beginning, just that we find talking about the colour of our socks etc a little pointless

Ok, sorry David I will leave this subject alone now and try and be constructive from now on

Thanks
    • Howard's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5B
      • CPU:
      • Core2Duo E6420 2.13GHz
      • Memory:
      • 2x1gb OCZ DDR2 6400
      • Storage:
      • 250GB & 500GB Seagate
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Inno3d iChill 7900GS
      • PSU:
      • Antec SmartPower 500W
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Elite 330
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2x AG Neovo F419
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 20mbit
    I meant the ones that weren't original Hexusarians, the ones that were just non stop spamming and complaining.
    Home cinema: Toshiba 42XV555DB Full HD LCD | Onkyo TX-SR705 | NAD C352 | Monitor Audio Bronze B2 | Monitor Audio Bronze C | Monitor Audio Bronze BFX | Yamaha NSC120 | BK Monolith sub | Toshiba HD-EP35 HD-DVD | Samsung BD-P1400 BluRay Player | Pioneer DV-575 | Squeezebox3 | Virgin Media V+ Box
    PC: Asus P5B | Core2duo 2.13GHz | 2GB DDR2 PC6400 | Inno3d iChill 7900GS | Auzentech X-Plosion 7.1 | 250GB | 500GB | NEC DVDRW | Dual AG Neovo 19"
    HTPC: | Core2Duo E6420 2.13GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 250GBx2 | Radeon X1300 | Terratec Aureon 7.1 | Windows MCE 2005
    Laptop: 1.5GHz Centrino | 512MB | 60GB | 15" Wide TFT | Wifi | DVDRW

Thanks
    Originally posted by M@tt
    Who are you?

I think you may find a lot of the "newbies" have been with Hexus from nearly the beginning, just that we find talking about the colour of our socks etc a little pointless

Ok, sorry David I will leave this subject alone now and try and be constructive from now on
    Indeed.

It does indeed suck with much suckiness the new forum rule. A more appropriate method for FS forum control would have been that users under 50 posts could not POST new threads for sale / wanted, but were free to browse or reply in other posts. (but hell, I know nothing about forum administration so maybe that was not doable or something). But that would have been a "fairer" method in my opinion at least.

However it is done. And it will not be undone, so we must live with it as best we can. And there endeth the rant.

Cheers,

MM

Thanks
    Originally posted by Mr Meltdown
    . A more appropriate method for FS forum control would have been that users under 50 posts could not POST new threads for sale / wanted, but were free to browse or reply in other posts. (but hell, I know nothing about forum administration so maybe that was not doable or something). But that would have been a "fairer" method in my opinion at least.

An excellent idea.
    24" iMac & Macbook Air

Thanks
    Originally posted by Mr Meltdown
    Indeed.

It does indeed suck with much suckiness the new forum rule. A more appropriate method for FS forum control would have been that users under 50 posts could not POST new threads for sale / wanted, but were free to browse or reply in other posts. (but hell, I know nothing about forum administration so maybe that was not doable or something). But that would have been a "fairer" method in my opinion at least.

However it is done. And it will not be undone, so we must live with it as best we can. And there endeth the rant.

Cheers,

MM
    That would negate the whole point of it in the first place.

Its not a great surprise that those who have more than 50 posts think its a great idea and those who don't hate it.

You can't please everyone.

Doctor.Bob if you continue to post drivel/spam you will never get access...

Thanks
    yeah i wouldnt have been bothered if i wasnt in the middle of selling some stuff but it doesnt matter now ill just have to do it the hard way

Thread Information