Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Cannabis policing relaxed

Thanks
    In honesty, (and here it comes)
    I don't like Cannabis.
    Not because of health risks, highs or any of that crap (and yes people in Wordsley DO rob to buy it. Trust me.)
    I'll tell you why.
    Taboo.
    There is no taboo in the modern day. Which is why it sucks so much. Nearly nothing is frowned upon, nothing is sacred anymore, vandals kick in gravestones near me, people smoke cannabis walking down the street, 9 year olds smoke, swear and fight. Music. On tv, you watch top of the pops 2, where people have to hide sexual meanings, like "my heart needs S E X and plenty"
    Now it's I'm gonna F*ck her till she bleeds. Nice.
    I hate it so much. The world is full of scum and they're getting out of control, years ago a group of lads played up on a bus, an adult would give them a clip round the ear, if they complained to their parents, they'd get another, today adults are scared of buses because of thugs and general rubbishrubbishrubbishrubbishrubbish.
    WHERE HAS THE TABBOO GONE??

As a Police man (who came to my house cause someone tried to set it alight, and they've just traced him) said to me.
    the worse thing that can happen to you today is to be a middle class straight white male.
    Damn straight.

Thanks
    • Bunjiweb's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte UD
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom X4 955 @ 3.6GHZ
      • Memory:
      • 8GB
      • Storage:
      • 2950GB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • nVidia GTX 550 Ti OC
      • Case:
      • Alienware 7500
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7 Ultimate
      • Monitor(s):
      • 28" HannsG HG281D
      • Internet:
      • Virgin V.I.P. 60mb
    Interesting first post Vlad..... can you please be more careful to cover your language use in future.... coverin 1 letter with a * doesnt really help...

Bazzlad

Think we're just gunna have to agree to disagree, If we didnt have the taboo, we wouldnt lead such a free life as we *CAN* do today..

Ben
    =========
    NOTHING TO BE SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG PLEASE....

:: of all the things i've lost i miss my mind the most ::

Thanks
    the world is full of scumbags,you can't seriously say cannabis is responsible for this?there are a huge amount of respectable hard-working upstanding people that are so called 'potheads'.sheez i know doctors,nurses even policemen that smoke weed so would you call them scumbags?and equally there are sh*tloads of teething scumbags who never touch weed

Thanks
    re read my post. I don't blame cannabis, I blame the lack of any sacracy (Sp?), cannabis is one of many, I don't condone any of them.

Thanks
    i did read it but it is no worse than cigarettes or alcohol,you can't put it in the same class as smack or any of that crap.you may not condone but i believe you are contradicting yourself as you say you enjoy a good p*ss up

Thanks
    I disagree. The majority of people drink beer, The minority smoke weed. Beer has never been taboo ever, I don't get this, I may that big post to end me posting on this board but I'm still being questioned, you may question certain points, but you may not question my opinion as it can not be changed.

Thanks
    Originally posted by Slick
    But don't you think the lack of motivation to do work may have been a factor? This could have been caused by cannabis.
    Originally posted by VladTheImpaler
    They tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Liiie. When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well, you just realise, it's not worth the f***ing effort. There is a difference. Sure I can get up at dawn, go to a job I hate, that does not inspire me creatively whatsoever, for the rest of my f***ing life. Or I can wake up at noon and learn how to play the sitar! Pretty simple when it's spelled out in black and white isn't it?
    Call it lack of motivation or call it "opening your mind", it amounts to the same thing.

herbalist
    Thanks
    if there is taboo about a drug, this makes it more exciting for kids to go out and try it, because they know they shouldn't be doing it, thus making it more fun. its like nicking sweets from the corner shop when you were little - you knew it was wrong, but it was fun and exciting, partly cos of the free sweets, but mostly becuse you knew you were doing wrong.
    beer kills a lot more people than weed (there has only ever been one death directly related to weed - a bale of it fell on some guys head), alcohol causes a lot more crime (how many stoned people do you see legging it away from mugging someone, or starting a fight!?).the opnly reason people in wordsley rob to get it is because they are dirt-poor scratters. as for the health problems, i'd much rather spend my aging years in a nice comfy rubber room than dead after liver failure.
    it seems to me, Bazzlad, that you have no specific reason to hate cannabis, but you are just using it as a scapegoat for what you don't like about the modern, more liberal, world. if you want to live in the dark ages, guided by a stupid little book, with censorship everywhere and parents who feel unable to talk to children about important subjects because of fear of possible repercussions, then go ahead. otherwise, jusy let others get on with how they choose to live their lives without telling them they are wrong for their lifestyle choices.

if war is the answer, then we are asking the wrong question
    2 things i hate the most - xenophobia and the french
    "chuffing"

Thanks
    • steve threlfall's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z77-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Core i5-3570K
      • Memory:
      • 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3
      • Storage:
      • Samsung 830 256
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Radeon HD6870
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX750
      • Case:
      • Antec P280
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 2407 WFP 24" Widescreen, Rev A04
      • Internet:
      • Virgin 120/12 mb
    Originally posted by Bazzlad
    In honesty, (and here it comes)
    I don't like Cannabis.
    Not because of health risks, highs or any of that crap (and yes people in Wordsley DO rob to buy it. Trust me.)
    I'll tell you why.
    Taboo.
    There is no taboo in the modern day. Which is why it sucks so much. Nearly nothing is frowned upon, nothing is sacred anymore, vandals kick in gravestones near me, people smoke cannabis walking down the street, 9 year olds smoke, swear and fight. Music. On tv, you watch top of the pops 2, where people have to hide sexual meanings, like "my heart needs S E X and plenty"
    Now it's I'm gonna F*ck her till she bleeds. Nice.
    I hate it so much. The world is full of scum and they're getting out of control, years ago a group of lads played up on a bus, an adult would give them a clip round the ear, if they complained to their parents, they'd get another, today adults are scared of buses because of thugs and general rubbishrubbishrubbishrubbishrubbish.
    WHERE HAS THE TABBOO GONE??

As a Police man (who came to my house cause someone tried to set it alight, and they've just traced him) said to me.
    the worse thing that can happen to you today is to be a middle class straight white male.
    Damn straight.
    too right! kids are getting old before their time in attitude and beahaviour nowadays and theres nobody who can regulate this behaviour. Parent teachers and increasingly the police dont have a chance

Goat Boy
    Thanks
    Ahhh diddums. You poor little middle class white boy!

What does it matter if people are walking down the street smoking a joint? Does it hurt you? NO.

Why should YOU be able to decide what OTHER PEOPLE get up to?

Ok. You like a drink? I think we should ban alcohol. I also think that anyone that drinks alcohol is a total idiot and a scumbag.

Now, does this get us anywhere? No.

Why not let people do what they want to do? If it's not hurting you, what's your damned problem?
    "All our beliefs are being challenged now, and rightfully so, they're stupid." - Bill Hicks

Thanks
    Can you not read? I think over the last 8 pages I expressed my problem pretty well, unless of course if it wasn't as witty or articulate as your hilarious and very very purposeful last post and you lost the ability to understand it.
    Didums.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread Information