Thread: Music Video - Help!

Thanks

Music Video - Help!

I saw this music video on MTV Mash, really late night, but apparently its on quite often, but I have no Idea what its called, or who its by. Its bloody brilliant tho.

The video is CGI, with all these little pink doll type men, with big lips, and theyre happily playing around, until these planes fly overhead, and drop a big pink doll type thing, with loads of nipples on it. These pink men go up to it, and then they suck on these nipples, and before you know it, the video just goes mental. THe big pink nipply thing explodes, ano out burst loads of insects that are the same size as these little pink men, who begin a massacre. They kick the crap outta these men then fly off.

Now I was pretty impressed by this thinking it was quite cool, and a really good video, but then these little men get up and try and dust themselves off... and suddenly a huge insect rips out of them and the skin thats left falls on the floor.

I mean its one of the best videos Ive seen in ages, but a bit sick

I really want to see it again, so if anyone knows what it is called, or who it is by, then please tell me

I think the video was made by some artist called Shinola, and the song kept on repeating the words "open your eyes".. Im not too sure about either as I was a little worse for wear at the time, but It might jog someones memory.

Cheers

Thanks
    Ahahahahaha, Ive found it, I havent gone crazy.

Its a song by UNKLE, and its called "An eye for an eye"

The video is by shynola, and it rocks

Quality, Ive just seen that a certain P2P network has it in .mov format, so Im gonna have another look now.

Thanks
    oh my god, UNKLE rock! im gonna have to look out for this

Thread Information