• Case:
      • Silverstone Fortress FT01
      • Operating System:
      • Win10
      • Internet:
      • Zen FTC uber speedy

A useful link for your Hardware Review delight - Nov 2021

Hello one ....and hello all

This week has been really pretty good. I suprise myself with that statement, but its true!

"Why?" I hear you ask...

"Why, Zak?" came the deafening shout!!!!

Because although my beloved HEXUS (and it has to be admitted... mY alsO beloved bit-tech.net ) shut it's doors to new reviews and content... several other things occured

1 ) Three of the guys who used to write for us grabbed the opportunity and started their own site, which we are very pleased to see that.
    2 ) I get a few months off before I find a new job, because I have a mountain of stuff to catch up on - lock down was NOT quiet on the internet and I was busier than I cared to be for 18 months, and couldn't even get in here very often
    3 ) News of the closing of HEXUS and Biot-tech , frankly two enormous tech websites, stretches far and wide, very fast... and while it was sad... it DID bring loads of love.... and old faces back to our inboxes and it was ... well... it was nice.. that so many tech firms cared

So... here's the skinny , so you all know how the land lies.

HEXUS.net remains - all the content stays. But no new stuff is added and all adverts are gone
    (ditto our sister site, bit-tech.net)

The Forum remains - it's live, you are all welcome and I ask that you conduct yourselves with aplomb, dignity, and intellect .. as ever you did

The REST of the internet also exists. If you want computer hardware news and reviews.. there IS a new corner to go look in.

It is NOT a HEXUS replacement. It is NOT ours, and we do NOT play a part - but we do support them.
    Tarinder, Parm and Mark ... our old colleagues.....and by old I mean.... previous.,..not old like I am old. did a thing.

I suggest you go see the Alderlake news

https://www.club386.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Advice Trinity by Knoxville
    "The second you aren't paying attention to the tool you're using, it will take your fingers from you. It does not know sympathy." |
    "If you don't gaffer it, it will gaffer you" | "Belt and braces"

2. Received thanks from:

AGTDenton (05-11-2021),blokeinkent (09-11-2021),cheesemp (08-11-2021),g8ina (06-11-2021),jimborae (08-11-2021),mercyground (18-11-2021),Output (06-11-2021),TaintedShirt (06-11-2021)

Thread Information