View Poll Results: Which should be my next piercing..?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Second centre tongue piercing

3 8.33%
  • industrial/scaffhold

10 27.78%
  • Inner Conch

4 11.11%
  • double nipple piercings

13 36.11%
  • nostril

6 16.67%
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Piercing dilema...again...

Thanks

Piercing dilema...again...

ok, i'm thinking about having a new piercing done tomorrow, but i cant decide what to get done... i have a list... so, vote for the one you think would look nicest (and not the one u think i should get cos u might get to see my boobs!)

these are the ONLY ones i'm contemplating so only vote for one of them, it's not open to suggestions.

i'll include pictures of each of them:

SECOND CENTRE TONGUE PIERCING

INDUSTRIAL/SCAFFHOLD

INNER CONCH

DOUBLE (bath tap) NIPPLE PIERCINGS

NOSTRIL PIERCING

so there you have it... i leave the decision making to you!
    Last edited by Elmo; 28-07-2003 at 01:08 AM.

slave of the hypnotoad
    Thanks
    what have you got pierced at the moment ?

Thanks
    Nipple peircing all the way .

Thanks
    4 x lobe piercings
    1 x upper cartilidge ear piercing
    1 x tragus piercing

1 x centre tongue piercing

and 1 x vertical hood piercing (no pics cos a) i'd get banned and b) i dont want u lot perving ta) - if u dunno what it is, then either look it up on google or use ur imagination
    Last edited by Elmo; 28-07-2003 at 01:28 AM.

slave of the hypnotoad
    Thanks
    i don't really like that 'bath tap' particularly, and it would look a bit bizzare under a tight top too. i prefer smaller, less scary looking piercings in general though got another picture of the inner conch one per chance?

Thanks
    I'd say you have enough piercings allready, if you really want one though I'd choose nose out of the list

Thanks
    Originally posted by Elmo
    and 1 x vertical hood piercing (no pics cos a) i'd get banned and b) i dont want u lot perving ta) - if u dunno what it is, then either look it up on google or use ur imagination
    Ohh kinkeh , lol i was about to suggest that, but you you have it done already . Did that actually hurt at all, without going into great detail?
    Last edited by Stylez; 28-07-2003 at 01:33 AM.

Thanks
    Originally posted by fondie
    i don't really like that 'bath tap' particularly, and it would look a bit bizzare under a tight top too. i prefer smaller, less scary looking piercings in general though got another picture of the inner conch one per chance?
    Aye could look a little weird but wheres you sense of imagination? Ahh well in my opinion i wouldnt get another piercing already got me left ear done .

After hearing someone got their crotch done ive been put of by anymorel lol.

Thanks
    Best bet is to get what you feel comfertable with, no point in getting something done then not liking it or its not like you thought it would be.
    Last edited by Stylez; 28-07-2003 at 01:36 AM.

Thanks
    Originally posted by Slick
    I'd say you have enough piercings allready
    i really dont have that many lol it sounds alot, but it isnt really...

fondie: i tried to find better pic, but that was the best i could find, i'll have another look now tho..

Thanks
    Originally posted by Stylez
    Best bet is to get what you feel comfertable with, no point in getting something done then not liking it or its not like you thought it would be. Also do you want your face full of metal, ive seen some people like that and they dont look very nice at all.
    all the piercings there are ones i want at some point, it's just a case of which one to choose next.

as for having "a face full of metal" i wont, i dont go for visible facial piercings (i.e lip, septum, eyebrow, cheeks etc) the nostril one isnt that visible.

Thanks
    all the piercings there are ones i want at some point, it's just a case of which one to choose next.

as for having "a face full of metal" i wont, i dont go for visible facial piercings (i.e lip, septum, eyebrow, cheeks etc) the nostril one isnt that visible.
    Aye sorry about that lol, i know i just went a little of topic then got a little carryed away, just have seen some people with all there nose, ears and mouth done and over 30 peircings and it looks dreadfull.

As longas you dont get to many done on your ears, it looks pretty good imo, just try not to get carryed away and got over the top.
    Last edited by Stylez; 28-07-2003 at 01:39 AM.

Thanks
    fondie, i dunno if this is any better?

stylez - yeah i've seen them too, and yeah it's a bit ott, but i wouldnt go that far. i only get piercings i think are pretty and not tacky or those that may hinder job prospects in the future

slave of the hypnotoad
    Thanks
    guess i'm just a bit squeamish about peircings i guess and after a point i don't find them attractive, i personally think a few tastefully done piercings can look good, almost every girl nowadays has their ears pierced, and toungue / nipple / hood piercings can be sexy, but i see lots of people whom for me have gone too far, and the fact they they have their piercings makes them less attractive to me than they otherwise would be, and when i see people with chains attatching every limb to each other, i just can't help but think about what would happen / has happend if they tripped and got one caught or the like :\

i believe that nipple piercings can lead to difficulty in breast feeding? it may / may not be something you think about now but it's worth consideration...

i can't really see the need for a second tongue piercing, i'd find a single tongue piercing more attractive than two

slave of the hypnotoad
    Thanks
    oh, and i believe also that nipple / vertical hood piercings can reduce sensitivity in the area? not something you want!!

*Ahem*, that word aint particularly apropriate for this forum.... - Butuz

edit: pft, ok, but vertical hood ain't the same, jut read nipple and then you can have a guess at where the other is. ps. it's in the same area. fondie
    Last edited by fondie; 31-07-2003 at 08:47 PM.

Thanks
    stylez - yeah i've seen them too, and yeah it's a bit ott, but i wouldnt go that far. i only get piercings i think are pretty and not tacky or those that may hinder job prospects in the future
    Yeh i agree totally with you, you have to many or some weird ones and your future in work will be limited as they dont like people who look weird. I think the ones you got already are pretty nice, and most likely look good on you .

Aye i know you wouldnt go that far from what you said, just said it the wrong way.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information