Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bleeding chavs!!

Photographer; for hire!! shiato storm's Avatar
    Thanks

bleeding chavs!!

Had a really awesome night out last night, got back at 2!...work this morn is reasonably taxing, just tired! i don't get hang overs [sickness] really...
    anyway it was the vet student's xmas party so a bar/club place was hired out and packed with dancing/drinking vet students all dressed up in what ever xmas garb they saw fit. my outfit consisted of a pair of fuzzy felt antlers with bells on, you know the ones - like a girl's hair band thing but with the antlers stuck on the top.
    hey - when you're drunk they are cool. they're cool even wen your not drunk too
    so we were heading back home in a group, post-party glow in all of us, myself as probably the least drunk and sobering up fast in the cold air, g/f [drunk] and 3 other of her friends [also quite drunk] - all girls. so in effect I was 'designated protector'. we came upon a group of people crouching down which turned out to be a few people (10 or so) surrounding one person who was flat on their face in a pool of blood. all were clearly very drunk, more so thatn ourselves. I didn't get a great look at the injured bloke and steered my little group away and onwards. it was about 10metres past this group of drunkards that i noticed a shadow following closely behind me, getting closer and closer. suddenly i sensed a hand over my head - and then my antlers were lifted off my head by a skinny lanky and very drunk chav! what an 'unt'.
    I immediately grabbed him round the back of the neck - this one had broken away from his group and was now alone, which was stupid cause I was actually pretty sober and as we all know chavs are weak away from the group - virtually lifting him off the ground, as he was saying 'no no, they're mine, no'...WTF!? I was coiling up to smack him one in the face to join his bleeding friend, and reclaim my antlers (its the principle that I was getting worked up about) but my g/f had a hold of my hand and wouldn't let me 'let fly'.
    you know the old saying 'i could have had him' but to be honest I could have probably 'really had him' and then got done for GBH so probably wasn't the best thing. look at it like this, me = rower, 6' and quite physically fit and agile and although merry in no way drunk, chav = drunk. if i'd started it would have finished with him in agony. I'd also not like to be made some fat person's bitch in prison...so probably good nothing really happened
    I took my g/f's advice and let the '*anker' go, accompanied by lots of verbal abuse in his direction. I was half expecting him running after me, but he didn't - i was just fuming that he'd actually taken my antlers. ok so they're only a bit of cardboard and felt but hey! they were MINE!! why do people have to act like utter tits when they're drunk towards other complete strangers? I was politely reminded he would probably end up in a gutter and cardboard box in a few years...a fitting demise I could only agree with.
    I hate chavs. I hate chavs. I hate chavs. trust a chav to f*up a perfectly good evening out.

what was funny though was the g/f passed out when we got home, bless her - woke up fully dressed! i managed to get out of clothes before I fell asleep. still angry though.

i hate chavs, they must all DIE.

p.s. i'm not bitter
    Powered by Marmite and Wet Dog
    Light Over Water Photography

Thanks
    I'm sorry you didn't get to teach him a proper lesson in respect...

Thanks
    • Lee H's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z370 Carbon Gaming
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7 8700K Unlocked CPU
      • Memory:
      • 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 LPX
      • Storage:
      • 250GB 960 EVO + a few more drives
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 6GB Palit GTX 1060 Dual
      • PSU:
      • Antec Truepower 750W Modular Blue
      • Case:
      • Corsair 600T White Edition
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 PRO
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" Asus MX279H & 24" Acer 3D GD245HQ + the 3D glasses
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media
    I would have poured a drink on said antlers - thus turning them into floppy antlers and making him look like a drowned rat

Thanks
    should have set light to them...

on the chavs head

- is what I probably should have done

Tech-ignorant Factoid
    Thanks
    i agree with shaito storm.
    its pretty annoying how many complete idiots there r in the world...

Thanks
    Nah they deserve it ! All chavs do ! hehehe

Un-Official HEXUS CS:S Clan Member/ajbruns man! Daymonkey's Avatar
    Thanks
    They really should go to hell!! They honestly should they all think they are all that when they arent so they should just all be put in a big pit and it should be filled in !!!!

p.s i am bitter

Irc Channels To Join(Quakenet), #hexus.cs, #hexus.net

Thanks
    shame you couldnt give him a good beating, still atleast you managed to ofload them anterlers!

Thanks
    hey the antlers were cool.
    I also heard one of the other vet students got mugged - he got punched in the face and wallet nicked by one chav, he gave chase round a corner where he got set upon by about 6 big ones. woke up in hospital this morning with stitches in his head...
    bloody chavs.

In a place called VERTIGO CrapshoT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Unlucky you didn't get to teach him a lesson.I have been a teacher and taught a couple round here a lesson.One day there was about 4 of them hanging around my street corner,I walked past and one and he asked me for a tab(ciggy)I was smoking but had none with me,so I said this is all I have so the biggest of them grabbed my tab out of my mouth and ran.So I knocked his m8 off his bike and pedalled after him.Dived off the bike on top off him.Smashed my forehead off the curb,splitting my head open.Then just sat on his belly slapping him silly.did any of his friends help him.LOL no way did they.Another time I walked past them and they called me a few unpleasant names.So I just turned round and laughed with them.1 of them didn't like this and came right up in front of me and started mouthing off.I just laughed at him.So he punched me right in my cheek.I looked at him and said " If thats your best you better start running" but he never.So he hit me another twice before I put him on the floor with one swift right to the jaw.This time they all came running and started to mouth on what they were gonna do to me.By this time my wife and a few other "women" had come TOOLED up lol and started mouthing on at the chav's.Who being totally gunned down by the women's sharp tongues disapeared in to the night.
    What had me in stitches was my wife came running up tooled with a BUTTER knife lol.She had been buttering bread for our tea.lol.Chav's never bother me now.I still never carry ciggy's with me when I'm out.
    Farts are like children.....You always love you're Own.!!!
    Wise Men learn from Other people's mistake's...Fool's learn from their OWN.!!!

In a place called VERTIGO CrapshoT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivatePyle
    way to go teach!

*note to self* dont mess with a geordie teacher
    LOL.Geordie teachers with taches will not take poo from chav's lol.I've calmed down alot now.But who wouldn't lose it with chav's in their face.they were lucky I hadn't had any beer.Oh how lucky...
    Farts are like children.....You always love you're Own.!!!
    Wise Men learn from Other people's mistake's...Fool's learn from their OWN.!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivatePyle
    ill hit a chav on way home tonight to try and balanance the charma (chav karma).
    aah, would you? thanks [p.s. i'm not gay...]

Crapshot: you're lucky none of them had knives, thats my real worry. fists might pummel them up a bit but a knife in your side will probably kill you!