Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Society is going all to hell and we're recording it on camera phones!

Thanks
    • JimmyBoy's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus VI ROG Hero
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7 4770k @ 4.4ghz
      • Memory:
      • 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133mhz
      • Storage:
      • 250gb Samsung 840 SSD / 3tb Seagate / 1tb Western Digital
      • Graphics card(s):
      • HiS ATi Radeon HD 7950
      • PSU:
      • Coolermaster GX 650w
      • Case:
      • Bit Fenix Shinobi XL
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8 Pro x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" LG IPS277L-BN 1920x1080
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 120mb down 10mb up
    what was said about society making it worse, i can kind of see a point there, because it always seems the victim feels dirty and wants to forget about it and with people knowing its going to be hell

but rape really is one of the worst things that could happen to you, the mental damage really wont heal

im not the smartest person about n reading this thread there was some 'big words' being used that i didnt understand so i hope u can see the points im trying to make

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBoy View Post
    im not the smartest person about n reading this thread there was some 'big words' being used that i didnt understand so i hope u can see the points im trying to make
    I'm finding it hard to put into words what I think about this thread as well mate, so you are not alone.

I'm just going to a quote a few posts, just to make sure we haven't all gone insane and basic human decency still exists:

Quote Originally Posted by Nichomach
    No, the reason it is "so bad" is because it is an absolutely despicable crime of violence that in and of itself inflicts a huge amount of trauma on the victim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knoxville
    What makes rape so bad is the fact that its the ultimate violation of a person
    This thread is bizare. I'm going to read it again in the morning with a clear head, but Animus I am really not seeing your viewpoint at the moment. It all seems a bit sick to me.

Away from that, more specifically, what has worse things happening during the Spanish Inquisition got to do with anything? Why are you even mentioning Bonobo Monkeys?

Thanks
    this is a prettly messed up topic. can i say that i know someone that was beaten up by a bunch of guys who filmed it all, and while they filmed it he actually stopped breathing and his heart stopped, so technically as all the other cowards ran out and one stayed to revive him, they had actually commited manslauter ( i think!).

he'd be dead now if that ONE guy didnt stay, yes its pretty effed up and the worlds a sick place where the WEAK find strength in NUMBERS, and revel in this, but hey, at the end these guys are nuthing much by themselves.
    i think Millon hit the blunt nail on the head, detering these saps by example of punishent, severe enough like the fear they inflict.

tomorrow is a clue without question.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBoy View Post
    what was said about society making it worse, i can kind of see a point there, because it always seems the victim feels dirty and wants to forget about it and with people knowing its going to be hell
    its not a case of having to put on a hat saying "ive been raped" though, its a case of telling family, partners, and at most, very close friends who you would trust with it, people above seem to say that as soon as you whisper it to anyone, the whole of your social circle will know about it and start debating whether youre making it up etc

people need to know so there is someone to confide in whenever you are having problems... what you call "wanting to forget about it" and what animus seems to think is a healthy recovery is just denial and it doesnt help to be alone through it all... obviously if you told someone and they rang you every morning asking "how do you feel about getting raped today" it wouldnt be good for you but you cant seriously suggest thats what would happen in any way

Registered+
    Thanks
    I dunno how someone could record someone getting raped, that is just sick. They should be locked up forever

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information