Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 52

Thread: NVIDIA responds to ATi's PhysX claims

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    WI, USA
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    4 times in 3 posts

    NVIDIA responds to ATi's PhysX claims

    Richard Huddy of ATi recently stated in an interview that ATi believes NVIDIA has disabled CPU acceleration of PhysX:

    http://www.bit-tech.net/bits/intervi...ent-and-dx11/5

    The other thing is that all these CPU cores we have are underutilised and I'm going to take another pop at Nvidia here. When they bought Ageia, they had a fairly respectable multicore implementation of PhysX. If you look at it now it basically runs predominantly on one, or at most, two cores. That's pretty shabby! I wonder why Nvidia has done that?
    One time Ageia, and now NVIDIA employee Nadeem Mohammed took the time to respond:

    http://blogs.nvidia.com/ntersect/201...platforms.html

    I have been a member of the PhysX team, first with AEGIA, and then with NVIDIA, and I can honestly say that since the merger with NVIDIA there have been no changes to the SDK code which purposely reduces the software performance of PhysX or its use of CPU multi-cores.

  2. #2
    Bows out! CAT-THE-FIFTH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hopefully somewhere less backstabby
    Posts
    28,789
    Thanks
    3,203
    Thanked
    4,456 times in 3,442 posts
    • CAT-THE-FIFTH's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Less E-PEEN
      • CPU:
      • Massive E-PEEN
      • Memory:
      • RGB E-PEEN
      • Storage:
      • Not in any order
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVEN BIGGER E-PEEN
      • PSU:
      • OVERSIZED
      • Case:
      • UNDERSIZED
      • Operating System:
      • DOS 6.22
      • Monitor(s):
      • NOT USUALLY ON....WHEN I POST
      • Internet:
      • FUNCTIONAL

    Re: NVIDIA responds to ATi's PhysX claims

    With Intel CPUs there seems to be some issues at least with Sacred 2 and PhysX:

    http://techreport.com/articles.x/17618/13


    Those despicable Elk,stealing the pond weed!

  3. #3
    Anthropomorphic Personification shaithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Last Aerie
    Posts
    10,836
    Thanks
    645
    Thanked
    871 times in 735 posts
    • shaithis's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77 WS
      • CPU:
      • i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz
      • Memory:
      • 32GB HyperX 1866
      • Storage:
      • Lots!
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Sapphire Fury X
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX850
      • Case:
      • Corsair 600T (White)
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2 x Dell 3007
      • Internet:
      • Zen 80Mb Fibre

    Re: NVIDIA responds to ATi's PhysX claims

    Oh look, nVidia getting all holier-then-thou about Physx....

    I applaud their audacity.
    Main PC: Asus Rampage IV Extreme / 3960X@4.5GHz / Antec H1200 Pro / 32GB DDR3-1866 Quad Channel / Sapphire Fury X / Areca 1680 / 850W EVGA SuperNOVA Gold 2 / Corsair 600T / 2x Dell 3007 / 4 x 250GB SSD + 2 x 80GB SSD / 4 x 1TB HDD (RAID 10) / Windows 10 Pro, Yosemite & Ubuntu
    HTPC: AsRock Z77 Pro 4 / 3770K@4.2GHz / 24GB / GTX 1080 / SST-LC20 / Antec TP-550 / Hisense 65k5510 4K TV / HTC Vive / 2 x 240GB SSD + 12TB HDD Space / Race Seat / Logitech G29 / Win 10 Pro
    HTPC2: Asus AM1I-A / 5150 / 4GB / Corsair Force 3 240GB / Silverstone SST-ML05B + ST30SF / Samsung UE60H6200 TV / Windows 10 Pro
    Spare/Loaner: Gigabyte EX58-UD5 / i950 / 12GB / HD7870 / Corsair 300R / Silverpower 700W modular
    NAS 1: HP N40L / 12GB ECC RAM / 2 x 3TB Arrays || NAS 2: Dell PowerEdge T110 II / 24GB ECC RAM / 2 x 3TB Hybrid arrays || Network:Buffalo WZR-1166DHP w/DD-WRT + HP ProCurve 1800-24G
    Laptop: Lenovo Flex 2 / 12GB RAM / 240GB Corsair Force 3 Printer: HP CP1515n || Phone: HTC One U11 || Other: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Pro 10.1 CM12.1 / Playstation 4 + G29 + 2TB Hybrid drive

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    WI, USA
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    4 times in 3 posts

    Re: NVIDIA responds to ATi's PhysX claims

    Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    Oh look, nVidia getting all holier-then-thou about Physx....

    I applaud their audacity.
    Where is the audacity in denying you've done something you've been publicly accused of doing, when you haven't done it Shaithis?

    Would you feel the same if a NVIDIA rep accused ATi of purposely crippling games and they responded they had not? Somehow I don't think so.

    Even Huddy admits that the reason NVIDIA makes PhysX specific to their hardware is that NVIDIA doesn't want to spend the money doing QA on their hardware. I wonder if ATi would spend the money to QA NVIDIA hardware?

  5. #5
    Registered+
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0 times in 0 posts
    • Madness_3d's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Crosshair II Formula
      • CPU:
      • Phenom II 965 Black Edition @ 4.0Ghz
      • Memory:
      • 4GB OCZ Reaper 1066
      • Storage:
      • Samsung 1TB F1
      • Graphics card(s):
      • XFX GTX 260 896MB XXX
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX850
      • Case:
      • Custom Black
      • Operating System:
      • Win XP & Win 7
      • Monitor(s):
      • Samsung SyncMaster 226BW
      • Internet:
      • 20Mb Sky Unlimited

    Re: NVIDIA responds to ATi's PhysX claims

    Quote Originally Posted by CAT-THE-FIFTH View Post
    With Intel CPUs there seems to be some issues at least with Sacred 2 and PhysX:
    I remember mirrors edge had to be patched to fix lag induced by physx

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    WI, USA
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    4 times in 3 posts

    Re: NVIDIA responds to ATi's PhysX claims

    Quote Originally Posted by Madness_3d View Post
    I remember mirrors edge had to be patched to fix lag induced by physx
    Oh noes. OTOH Mirrors Edge has PhysX and that beats not having it.

  7. #7
    Anthropomorphic Personification shaithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Last Aerie
    Posts
    10,836
    Thanks
    645
    Thanked
    871 times in 735 posts
    • shaithis's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77 WS
      • CPU:
      • i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz
      • Memory:
      • 32GB HyperX 1866
      • Storage:
      • Lots!
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Sapphire Fury X
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX850
      • Case:
      • Corsair 600T (White)
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2 x Dell 3007
      • Internet:
      • Zen 80Mb Fibre

    Re: NVIDIA responds to ATi's PhysX claims

    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Where is the audacity in denying you've done something you've been publicly accused of doing, when you haven't done it Shaithis?

    Would you feel the same if a NVIDIA rep accused ATi of purposely crippling games and they responded they had not? Somehow I don't think so.

    Even Huddy admits that the reason NVIDIA makes PhysX specific to their hardware is that NVIDIA doesn't want to spend the money doing QA on their hardware. I wonder if ATi would spend the money to QA NVIDIA hardware?
    Re-read my post.....perhaps then you will realise it wasn't this incident I was alluding to.

    As I said, the audacity of them to get all "holier-then-thou" over Physx was my issue........because they would never do anything at all underhanded as far as Physx went....would they? Some thing like, I don't know.....maybe, disabling Physx when they see a competitors card in the system?
    Main PC: Asus Rampage IV Extreme / 3960X@4.5GHz / Antec H1200 Pro / 32GB DDR3-1866 Quad Channel / Sapphire Fury X / Areca 1680 / 850W EVGA SuperNOVA Gold 2 / Corsair 600T / 2x Dell 3007 / 4 x 250GB SSD + 2 x 80GB SSD / 4 x 1TB HDD (RAID 10) / Windows 10 Pro, Yosemite & Ubuntu
    HTPC: AsRock Z77 Pro 4 / 3770K@4.2GHz / 24GB / GTX 1080 / SST-LC20 / Antec TP-550 / Hisense 65k5510 4K TV / HTC Vive / 2 x 240GB SSD + 12TB HDD Space / Race Seat / Logitech G29 / Win 10 Pro
    HTPC2: Asus AM1I-A / 5150 / 4GB / Corsair Force 3 240GB / Silverstone SST-ML05B + ST30SF / Samsung UE60H6200 TV / Windows 10 Pro
    Spare/Loaner: Gigabyte EX58-UD5 / i950 / 12GB / HD7870 / Corsair 300R / Silverpower 700W modular
    NAS 1: HP N40L / 12GB ECC RAM / 2 x 3TB Arrays || NAS 2: Dell PowerEdge T110 II / 24GB ECC RAM / 2 x 3TB Hybrid arrays || Network:Buffalo WZR-1166DHP w/DD-WRT + HP ProCurve 1800-24G
    Laptop: Lenovo Flex 2 / 12GB RAM / 240GB Corsair Force 3 Printer: HP CP1515n || Phone: HTC One U11 || Other: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Pro 10.1 CM12.1 / Playstation 4 + G29 + 2TB Hybrid drive

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    WI, USA
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    4 times in 3 posts

    Re: NVIDIA responds to ATi's PhysX claims

    Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    Re-read my post.....perhaps then you will realise it wasn't this incident I was alluding to.

    As I said, the audacity of them to get all "holier-then-thou" over Physx was my issue........because they would never do anything at all underhanded as far as Physx went....would they? Some thing like, I don't know.....maybe, disabling Physx when they see a competitors card in the system?
    Like Mr. Huddy said, they don't want to spend the money on QA for ATi products, and don't want a sub par experience associated with their product.

    They paid big money to purchase Ageia, they pay big money to work with devs to bring the better gaming experience to their customers, why would they pay more money so their competitor's customers can benefit?

    I don't know what business you are in, but usually what business involves is trying to differentiate your product so people will buy from you, not your competitor.

    That's probably why Sony didn't work to make BluRay compatible with HD players, and why Nintendo doesn't work to make their games play on PS3s and XBoxes. It's not an unknown concept in the business world.

    If ATi users would like to enjoy the benefits of NVIDIA's investment, they'll have to do so on NVIDIA products. NVIDIA probably won't send their techs over to ATi to help them develop their 3d efforts either.

  9. #9
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEE! MadduckUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lytham St. Annes
    Posts
    17,293
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked
    1,580 times in 1,006 posts
    • MadduckUK's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus A88XM-PLUS
      • CPU:
      • AMD 860K @4.45
      • Memory:
      • 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-12800
      • Storage:
      • 1x240GB Sandisk Extreme / 3x500GB RAID0 / 3GB Backup
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Radeon 7870XT
      • PSU:
      • Corsair TX750w
      • Case:
      • Cooler Master Galdiator 600
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • DELL S2409W
      • Internet:
      • 3 One Plan

    Re: NVIDIA responds to ATi's PhysX claims

    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    That's probably why Sony didn't work to make BluRay compatible with HD players,
    so if you want to watch bluray films you need a sony player?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephesians
    Do not be drunk with wine, which will ruin you, but be filled with the Spirit
    Vodka

  10. #10
    Get in the van. Fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    2,919
    Thanks
    284
    Thanked
    397 times in 231 posts
    • Fraz's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte X58A-UD5
      • CPU:
      • Watercooled i7-980X @ 4.2 GHz
      • Memory:
      • 24GB Crucial DDR3-1333
      • Storage:
      • 240 GB Vertex2E + 2 TB of Disk
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Water-cooled Sapphire 7970 @ 1175/1625
      • PSU:
      • Enermax Modu87+
      • Case:
      • Corsair 700D
      • Operating System:
      • Linux Mint 12 / Windows 7
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 30" 3008WFP and two Dell 24" 2412M
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 60 Mbps

    Re: NVIDIA responds to ATi's PhysX claims

    Rollo: despite your pro-Nvidia intentions, you really only ever achieve the opposite effect in people.

    I like Nvidia stuff a lot, but when I see your forum threads, a little bit more of that love dies each time.

  11. #11
    Not a good person scaryjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    15,032
    Thanks
    1,193
    Thanked
    2,242 times in 1,844 posts
    • scaryjim's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Dell Inspiron
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 8250U
      • Memory:
      • 1x 8GB DDR4 2400
      • Storage:
      • 128GB M.2 SSD + 1TB HDD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Radeon R5 230
      • PSU:
      • Battery/Dell brick
      • Case:
      • Dell Inspiron 5570
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • Monitor(s):
      • 15" 1080p laptop panel

    Re: NVIDIA responds to ATi's PhysX claims

    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    If ATi users would like to enjoy the benefits of NVIDIA's investment, they'll have to do so on NVIDIA products.
    You appear to be either missing or avoiding the point. ATI users *cannot* enjoy PhysX on Nvidia products, because PhysX is disabled when NVidia's drivers detect an ATI graphics card in the system. Many ATI users would *love* to enjoy the benefits of PhysX on a dedicated PhysX card bought from NVidia. If I connect both a Wii and an XBox to my home network, I'm pretty sure the Wii won't stop playing Gamecube games. Bluray may not be compatible with HD-DVD, but if I put both drives in my computer I'm pretty sure the BD would still play blurays. Yet if I install both NVidia and ATI cards in my system, the NVidia card suddenly becomes unable to process PhysX effects?

    I was under the impression that making sales and keeping customers happy were important for a business. NVidia are actually losing sales and creating a lot of negative customer feeling by not allowing PhysX to run alongside ATI primary graphics. Hardly good business practice...

  12. Received thanks from:

    dangel (22-01-2010),Zhaoman (22-01-2010)

  13. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    WI, USA
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    4 times in 3 posts

    Re: NVIDIA responds to ATi's PhysX claims

    Quote Originally Posted by scaryjim View Post
    You appear to be either missing or avoiding the point. ATI users *cannot* enjoy PhysX on Nvidia products, because PhysX is disabled when NVidia's drivers detect an ATI graphics card in the system. Many ATI users would *love* to enjoy the benefits of PhysX on a dedicated PhysX card bought from NVidia. If I connect both a Wii and an XBox to my home network, I'm pretty sure the Wii won't stop playing Gamecube games. Bluray may not be compatible with HD-DVD, but if I put both drives in my computer I'm pretty sure the BD would still play blurays. Yet if I install both NVidia and ATI cards in my system, the NVidia card suddenly becomes unable to process PhysX effects?

    I was under the impression that making sales and keeping customers happy were important for a business. NVidia are actually losing sales and creating a lot of negative customer feeling by not allowing PhysX to run alongside ATI primary graphics. Hardly good business practice...
    As NVIDIA is the market leader and ATi never seems to surpass them in marketshare, it would seem that it IS good business practice. Apparently their customers don't care about the issue as much as ATi customers.

    ATi customers who would love PhysX should sell their ATi cards on Ebay and buy a comparable NVIDIA card so they can enjoy PhysX. They'll hav to wait a few more weeks if they want a comparable DX11 card, but NVIDIA will have you covered their very soon as well.

    By limiting PhysX to NVIDIA only graphics configs and doing QA only on the hardware they have control over, NVIDIAis providing gamers with the most reliable and stable physics enhanced gaming experience, and ensuring ATi and the developers don't get negative PR that might be associated with mixed config crashes.

  14. #13
    Lovely chap dangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    8,385
    Thanks
    407
    Thanked
    449 times in 331 posts
    • dangel's system
      • Motherboard:
      • See My Sig
      • CPU:
      • See My Sig
      • Memory:
      • See My Sig
      • Storage:
      • See My Sig
      • Graphics card(s):
      • See My Sig
      • PSU:
      • See My Sig
      • Case:
      • See My Sig
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • Monitor(s):
      • See My Sig
      • Internet:
      • 60mbit Sky LLU

    Re: NVIDIA responds to ATi's PhysX claims

    AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!


    Dear god I hope you're well paid.
    System 001: Maximus VII Formula, 4790k i7, RTX 2080ti FE (incoming), 16GIG Corsair Vengence DDR3 RAM CL9, Corsair HX1000, ROG SWIFT PG278Q , SSDs, Antec 1200 case, All watercooled. [main]
    System 002: A8 3850 APU, ASUS uATX FM1A75 MB, 4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3, Corsair psu, OCZ Agility 3, 1TB F3, Dell 2001FP 20" LCD, £7's worth of 5.1 speakers (they rock) Windows 7 x64[wife/server]
    System 003: AsRock MB, APU, 8 GIG Corsair, Silverstone HTPC case, stock cooler, GT220 1gbDDR3, WD Green 3TB, Kingston 40gb SSD, MCE Remote, Panasonic 50" LCD (87BDX) via HDMI Windows 8.1.1 (32) [media centre]
    System 004: Asus UL50AT Intel Core 2 Duo,4GB, Intel Gen 2 80GB SSD, Win 8.1.1 x64 [no justification]
    System 005: HP Proliant N40L Microserver, 4x2TB drives, fan mod, Pico PSU mod, Win7 x86 [file server]
    System 006: Dell Optiplex 9010, i7, 8gb, 128gb Samsung 830 x 2 (boot and VM drive), 1TB WD HDD, ATI something, Windows 8.1.1 x64 RTM [work]


  15. #14
    Bows out! CAT-THE-FIFTH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hopefully somewhere less backstabby
    Posts
    28,789
    Thanks
    3,203
    Thanked
    4,456 times in 3,442 posts
    • CAT-THE-FIFTH's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Less E-PEEN
      • CPU:
      • Massive E-PEEN
      • Memory:
      • RGB E-PEEN
      • Storage:
      • Not in any order
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVEN BIGGER E-PEEN
      • PSU:
      • OVERSIZED
      • Case:
      • UNDERSIZED
      • Operating System:
      • DOS 6.22
      • Monitor(s):
      • NOT USUALLY ON....WHEN I POST
      • Internet:
      • FUNCTIONAL

    Re: NVIDIA responds to ATi's PhysX claims



    Those despicable Elk,stealing the pond weed!

  16. #15
    Get in the van. Fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    2,919
    Thanks
    284
    Thanked
    397 times in 231 posts
    • Fraz's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte X58A-UD5
      • CPU:
      • Watercooled i7-980X @ 4.2 GHz
      • Memory:
      • 24GB Crucial DDR3-1333
      • Storage:
      • 240 GB Vertex2E + 2 TB of Disk
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Water-cooled Sapphire 7970 @ 1175/1625
      • PSU:
      • Enermax Modu87+
      • Case:
      • Corsair 700D
      • Operating System:
      • Linux Mint 12 / Windows 7
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 30" 3008WFP and two Dell 24" 2412M
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 60 Mbps

    Re: NVIDIA responds to ATi's PhysX claims

    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    As NVIDIA is the market leader and ATi never seems to surpass them in marketshare, it would seem that it IS good business practice. Apparently their customers don't care about the issue as much as ATi customers.

    ATi customers who would love PhysX should sell their ATi cards on Ebay and buy a comparable NVIDIA card so they can enjoy PhysX. They'll hav to wait a few more weeks if they want a comparable DX11 card, but NVIDIA will have you covered their very soon as well.

    By limiting PhysX to NVIDIA only graphics configs and doing QA only on the hardware they have control over, NVIDIAis providing gamers with the most reliable and stable physics enhanced gaming experience, and ensuring ATi and the developers don't get negative PR that might be associated with mixed config crashes.
    Man, you are alarmingly brainwashed. You just DO NOT UNDERSTAND what a complete FAIL you are at convincing people that Nvidia is the greatest thing in the entire universe.

    In fact, I'm going to order an ATI card *right now* just to spite you.

    Rollo: The Nvidia equivalent of the Hitler youth.

  17. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    WI, USA
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    4 times in 3 posts

    Re: NVIDIA responds to ATi's PhysX claims

    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Man, you are alarmingly brainwashed. You just DO NOT UNDERSTAND what a complete FAIL you are at convincing people that Nvidia is the greatest thing in the entire universe.

    In fact, I'm going to order an ATI card *right now* just to spite you.

    Rollo: The Nvidia equivalent of the Hitler youth.
    LOL

    Errr....what do I care whose card you buy? I'm a team leader at a software company. I think you should order 100 ATi cards to really get me good- they could use the cash.

    BTW- I don't see you guys disagreeing with my opinions offering any counter points.

    Every coin has two sides-
    That ATi user might see NVIDIA limiting the spread of PhysX, the NVIDIA user can see it as they are the only company bringing the world PhysX.
    Last edited by Rollo; 23-01-2010 at 03:02 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Who's waiting for Nvidia Fermi
    By handscombmp in forum Graphics Cards
    Replies: 179
    Last Post: 24-01-2010, 08:35 PM
  2. NVIDIA, MSI, and Lucid speak about Hydra delay
    By Rollo in forum Graphics Cards
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 23-11-2009, 01:43 PM
  3. Would you like to ask NVIDIA a question?
    By Rollo in forum Graphics Cards
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 03:24 PM
  4. Video-editing with ATI-X1900 or Nvidia 7800GTX ?
    By Artic_Kid in forum Graphics Cards
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14-03-2006, 04:25 AM
  5. NVIDIA to launch 'open driver'?
    By Steve in forum HEXUS News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18-08-2005, 09:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •