OK, my adventure building this watercooled pc is almost over. If you believe Core Temp the highest I've seen the CPU is 27 degrees, but that's the only thing I've got to go by given that the Phobya inline temp sensors are about as much use as a chocolate teacup.

I picked up a second hand w/c 8800GT (thanks Englander) with the intention of using it in the future as a PhysX card. However, I'm struggling with the drivers somewhat as they often stop responding (but recover). This doesn't happen as often now as it used to since my reinstall of Win7 and newer drivers, but it's still frequently enough to annoy me.

Anyways, I was looking at 560GTX + 8800GT (PhysX), but then spotted this;

http://www.scan.co.uk/products/1280m...2mhz-480-cores

I'm thinking "oooh... yummy... pre watercooled warranty and quite cheap given I don't have to purchase a replacement waterblock....".

It would also probably work out cheaper, as having run the numbers through a PSU calculator I'd be safer with a 750W PSU with both graphics cards; so that would be another 120 squid to replace my HX650.

Now, your thoughts please. Would the grunt from an O/C 570GTX make the use of the 8800GT for PhysX redundant?