Thread: Dim monitor image with 9800 pro

Thanks

Question Dim monitor image with 9800 pro

I've been reinstalling my computer in a new case.After connecting everything the image that my 9800 Pro sends to the monitor is very dim.My power supply is an Antec true power 380w and was working perfectly before. Somebody have an idea whats going on?. Thanks guys

Thanks
    Is it pushed all the way into the AGP slot?

Thanks
    It was. I'm very sorry and I fell totally embarrased. I solved my problem. For whatever the reason after plugin again everything, I noticed that the contrast in my monitor was set to 255 (very weird number indeed). So I just used the button to decrease that value and to my surprise it diminish until 0 and went up to the maximum that is 100. Now I see the screen as before. Some way after plug my components the contrast went to a minus 255, which shouldn't be possible but has happened. Thanks and sorry, now you can have some laughs

Thanks
    Originally posted by quimico
    It was. I'm very sorry and I fell totally embarrased. I solved my problem. For whatever the reason after plugin again everything, I noticed that the contrast in my monitor was set to 255 (very weird number indeed). So I just used the button to decrease that value and to my surprise it diminish until 0 and went up to the maximum that is 100. Now I see the screen as before. Some way after plug my components the contrast went to a minus 255, which shouldn't be possible but has happened. Thanks and sorry, now you can have some laughs
    LOL at least you had the ballz to let us know

Thanks
    That's the only things left m8, obviously my brains went on holiday a long time ago

Thread Information