Thread: Problem with Daewoo W9ZQ monitor and wii

Thanks

Problem with Daewoo W9ZQ monitor and wii

Hi everyone.
    I recently bought a Nintendo Wii, and an XCM 1080p VGA box in order to plug the wii into my Daewoo W9ZQ pc tft monitor. When I play on the wii, the picture is usually fine. However, every so often, the picture goes blank, as if the wii or VGA box have stopped sending signal to the monitor. About 3-4 seconds later, the picture comes back.
    I've tried it on a friend's FST monitor, and I didn't encounter this problem during over 3 hours of play.
    Does anyone know what may be the problem?

Thanks

Re: Problem with Daewoo W9ZQ monitor and wii

using the same monitor cable on both monitors ?

If it's the same cable and same WII, then it's down to the monitor... check with the manufacturer, there is often a help line you can call, check the manual...

Thanks

Re: Problem with Daewoo W9ZQ monitor and wii

I only have one tft monitor, which has a vga and a dvi input. I use the dvi input for my computer, and the vga input for the cable connecting the 1080p box to the monitor for the Wii.
    It's like the monitor isn't receiving a signal, and cuts out every so often, only to turn back on again a few seconds later. When it does this though, the power light on the front of the monitor (green when turned on) doesn't turn orange as it would if it put itself into standby mode.
    Any other ideas anybody?

Thread Information