After some searching on the net, I can't seem to find a document or info which details what the colours of the 6 inks used in Epson R200 printes are.

Short version of my problem: unblocking my printer heads and I'm nearly there, but I'd like to do some testing on a ink cartridge / print head one at a time and print a document which is just of a single colour corresponding to the cartridge / head I want to try.

Of course, the head cleaning tools in the printer drivers are totally useless and geared to wasting as much ink as possible. It would be pretty easy following a print head check to work on the head blocked, but no, let's not do that, let's just have a generic one where ink is flushed on every cartridge, even those that don't need it

The six colours are yellow, light magenta, magenta, light cyan, cyan and black. The basic CMYK bits are easy It's just the "light" versions I can't figure out.

I'm now kicking myself because I remember coming across a photoshop file on the web somewhere which had rectangles of each of the colours some time ago and I forgot to save it

TIA