hi huys...

ive red all the posts in this thread and all i can say that i have the same problem, EXACT same problem as the author of the thread... mattbot2

except, i have the intel core i5 2500 version...
asrock pro 3 p67 motherboard, new revision, i also changed it month ago from the one old revision and thought the problem will be gone, but the BSOD at cold start is still here...

everytime the computer is shut down for 10 hours or more, when i come home from work, i turn it on, and if i open google chrome and try to open some of the pages it says, chrome stopped working.... windows explorer stopped working... and then the BSOD shows up, its not necessary always like that but it sure cant work until i turn it off and turn it on again...then its fine... if i try to reset it, BSOD.... the BSOD names are the same as Matts, all kinds of them... from memory menagment, corrupt blbablabla...

i even bought a new gtx 560 twinfrozr and thought that the problem was in my friends 5850 2 years old that i used 2 months until i bought the new GPU yesterday... but no, cold start BSOD is still here...

everything matt tried, i tried also... from memtest, to changing RAM slots on motherboard and hdd from slots from sata 2 to sata 3 vice versa... all sorts of cpu tests, gpu tests... memtest for a couple of times for 10 houurs... no errors....

the problem is totally frustrating...

so, the problem is not buggin me after i do this

turn PC on
win 7 professional 64 bit genuine boots
start>>>shutdown...
turn it on again
and thats that... the computer works like a charm....

im putting my money that the problem is on RAM or CPU, im tottaly pissed, i think im going to take my entire PC and go to the store i bought the parts for diagnostics and tell them to repair it however they can, beacuse im really out of energy to do much more...

mattbot, brother

if you ever get rid of this problem please contact me via skype (username nikshapirovic) or somehow, ill be very greatfull, also, ill do the same...

peace and sorry for my bad english, im from croatia...

muwu