Thread: My rights??

Thanks

My rights??

Just wondering following on from the Graphics Strech Post, what are my rights?

I have not changed anything on the card, i have used standard drivers etc.

I haven't returned anything via post before to a company, and considering the problem i am having is only in certain games, im worried that if they test it they will not find anything.

What should i do??
    Dude

Thanks
    After using this card for about 3 weeks i have found that while playing certain games (GTA San andreas) i get artifacts appear over the screnn in the shading(aswell as textures stretching and shadows corrupting), if i lower the clock they seem to go away, but as i am GUARENTEED that this card will work, by gainward at the clockspeeds they show ,will i be able to send this card back and exchange for another one of the same make, and preferably a branded version (with the 2 fans on top instead of the Green PCB version)

Of course when i use future mark 3dmark05 i get no problems, i get no problems in BF2 or Doom3. so it appears to be when i use the card for extended periods of time on certain software, the card hits about 56c which shouldnt cause any problems, and my system temp is uslally 35c at max.

I worry that if i send this card back to you, you may not find a problem and therefore charge me £10 and send me a under performing card back.

i have found some information which leads me to belive that the card has some problems with the Guarenteed clockspeeds, and that this could be a cooling problem with the non branded version of the card.

Regards

This is what i have e-mailed to the tech team at microdirect for their answer about what they can do to sort out my problem with this.

is there anything i am missing because i do not want to wait 5 days for them to test the card and find nothing.
    Dude

Mike Fishcake
    Having dealt with MD's returns people in the past, i'm not sure how successful you might be, with it being overclocked and everything. I suspect, that even though it might say "guaranteed", that there will be some clause in there that gets them out of it.

Thanks
    It is guarenteed by gainward, they would merely have to send me another one of the same make as it is gainwards fault.
    Dude

Thanks
    maybe if i up the Voltage from my mobo to my card..... hmmm how do i do that is the next question
    Dude

Thread Information