Thread: I have a problem with my motherboard fatal1ty an8 sli and the memories xpert 3200xl

Thanks

I have a problem with my motherboard fatal1ty an8 sli and the memories xpert 3200xl

hi

I have a problem with my motherboard fatal1ty an8 sli 939 and the memories xpert 3200xl 1GB, is that the PC when starting off falls the system, but in the technical service, they modified timings to me but after executing for example the antivirus the temperature to 31°c rises and the PC stops and I must reinitiate is no case, now seeing review in this modified pagina of fatal1ty an8 sli also this has timings but my question is would have to work motherboard with these memories in normal form without modifying nothing, or necessarily they are due to modify to obtain the attached stability an image of as I have the values in the bios, which allow that it divides sitema but soon when increases very little the temperature stops the PC can help to solve this problem me already I think that the memories can be defective and Aryan effective garantia.

thx

Treasure Hunter extraordinaire herulach's Avatar
    Thanks
    • herulach's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z97 MPower
      • CPU:
      • i7 4790K
      • Memory:
      • 8GB Vengeance LP
      • Storage:
      • 1TB WD Blue + 250GB 840 EVo
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 2* Palit GTX 970 Jetstream
      • PSU:
      • EVGA Supernova G2 850W
      • Case:
      • CM HAF Stacker 935, 2*360 Rad WC Loop w/EK blocks.
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1
      • Monitor(s):
      • Crossover 290HD & LG L1980Q
      • Internet:
      • 120mb Virgin Media
    I think i made sense of that, to check if your memory is at fault then go to this page, put the program on a floppy disk and boot the system from it, let it run 2 or 3 times, if it returns no errors then the memory is fine.

Thread Information