Thread: Need Help

Thanks

Unhappy Need Help

Hi All:
    I am a new member, Can some one tell if there is any software out there that I can use to burn more than one DVD video ISO-Image file on a single 4.7GB DVD. I have been using DVD Decryptor and I also have NTI and Nero7. Please tell me if buring more than one image file on one DVD is possible, and if YES is the answer?, then please tell me how to do it?
    Thanks!!

Thanks
    yes it is possible i used to do this all the time you need a program called dvd shrink first you need to decrypt the dvds with dvd decrypter then open up dvd shrink and go to re-author then add the decrypted films from whatever location you saved them and then go to backup!

sorry if this is a bit vague but it is a long long time since i did it! if you need help go to a website called afterdawn and look for the guide on there!

sorry if this is not the greatest bit of help ever but i am really really tired as i have been working all night, if you cant get the hang of it let me know and i will go through it better when i am more awake!

PSN ID = leeglf

Thanks
    i dont know those programs but theres an old program called winiso which will let you extract from all kinds of image files if thats what you need... winrar does .iso files but not others, then youll have the actuall files instead of just a big image and you can do what you want to them

Thanks

Still Need Help

Thanks Leeglf and ChEM
    I have DVD Shrink, and in fact I have already used DVD Shrink to creat a number of back up ISO-Image files on my hard drive. These files are less than 2GB each and I don'y want to waste half of the DVD disk space. I am not sure how to creat or join two existing ISO image files to re-author a new bigger ISO Image file to fit on one DVD. I will be very thankful if you can give me a little more detail about the process.
    Bundle of THANKS for your help!!!

Thanks
    try this guide it might be of some use!

http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/arch...dvd_shrink.cfm

PSN ID = leeglf

Thread Information