Thread: Archaeological discovery: Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull photos!

HEXUS.admin
    Thanks

Archaeological discovery: Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull photos!

Have you been wondering whether an older Harrison Ford still has what it takes to be Indiana Jones? If these photos are anything to go by, he's still Dr Jones to us.
    Read more.

Thanks

Re: Archaeological discovery: Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull phot

Doctor jones, jones,
    Calling doctor jones!

Thanks

Re: Archaeological discovery: Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull phot

He does look good, better than expected, but it seems that he looks older & older as the shots progress. Still, really looking forward to this, even though I have a very real sense fo dread about it.

Best Saturday I've had this year - going to a wee local cinema in Glasgow & watching the trilogy, complete with old dirt speckled prints. It was marvelous.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skinleech View Post
    Best Saturday I've had this year - going to a wee local cinema in Glasgow & watching the trilogy, complete with old dirt speckled prints. It was marvelous.
    That sounds awesome!

I always enjoyed The Last Crusade the most, found the humour between Indy and his dad to be top notch. Totally cracks me up when they're tied up in front of that fire place.

Thanks

It really was awesome, though not as busy as it should have been. Would do it again in a flash. Raiders is my favourite by miles, though I do love all 3 of them. Can't say I felt any negative thoughts about Temple due to it's darker nature. Mola Ram is a great baddie also.

Gotta love the Peter Griffin/Giant Chicken fights in Family Guy - especially the one that ends in homage to the Raiders Indy vs massive Nazi boxing match.

Thread Information