Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Headlines - MESH exercises its HEXUS.right2reply

HEXUS.admin
    Thanks

Headlines - MESH exercises its HEXUS.right2reply

MESH computers has issued a statement giving its side of the story regarding its dealings with Repair-Line Ltd.
    Read more.

Thanks

Re: Headlines - MESH issues Repair-Line statement

Ive seen and read with disbelief with regards to mesh’s responce to the posting by their repair company.
    The responce presented by mesh computers is clearly full of holes.
    Firstly Mesh themselves state they began working with repairline in may 07, yet on the 2nd of may 07 Mesh were featured on BBC Watchdog due to thousands of complaints of poor service and support. Did RepairLIne really piss this many customer off this quick!!! Seems they did it in a day, well maybe 2 lol
    Although mesh state they had complaints about the service and support provided by repair line, these problems were clearly there and documented before any involvement by this support company, i wonder what happened to the last company that dealt with Mesh prior to this one?
    If repairline took on the previous “mess” shown on watchdog, along with what seems to be a pretty poor build of pc how quickly could any company resolve the outstanding complaints of thousands of disgruntaled customers?
    Also I did much research on this company when I took them to court previously for not supplying me with what i had bought and paid for I found the following . Geraldine Dawson who is apparently the primary internal legal contact at mesh, also worked for time before they went belly up, the services of The centre man at Mesh Paul Kinsler, was also engaged by Evesham, before they went belly up Strange that this man is now appearing at mesh.
    I could be wrong however putting 2 and 2 together it does seem to me that this team now heading up the Mesh management is the hatchet squad as it seems any company they touch goes into liquidation.
    Has anyone else noticed the stealth change of “Mesh Computers PLC” to “Mesh Computers LTD” at the same time. Whats that and the MRM situation for if they are fit and well?
    Seems to me Mess Computers clearly opperate with their eyes closed, care little for what they supply or their customers , they think we are all stupid! As my mother always said there is no smoe without fire!!! Be careful there are lots of other PC companies out there i got my new PC from Scan and its been brilliant.
    Last edited by PD HEXUS; 11-04-2008 at 05:35 PM. Reason: LP

Thanks
    • M0nkeyb0Y's system
      • Motherboard:
      • DFI DK X58 T3 eH6
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 930
      • Memory:
      • Corsair 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 1600
      • Storage:
      • Boot: Intel SSD (80gb); + >3Tb
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ati 5870
      • PSU:
      • Corsair 750w modular
      • Case:
      • see thread in my sig
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Professional
      • Monitor(s):
      • NEC EA 231wmi
      • Internet:
      • 16MB/s

Re: Headlines - MESH exercises its HEXUS.right2reply

...and breath Saeed!

Thanks

Just want to add to this, as an ex-mesh employee, I can say that repairline are a bit of a shambles, and I feel I do have to stand up for Mesh on this one.

Saeed is right about Paul Kinlser though. I left shortly after he arrived, knowing he would be a disaster for the company, and was proven correct. He was involved in the failure of Evesham, Time and Tiny, god only knows what posessed Mesh to take him on. thankfully I'm out of it!!
    Last edited by exmeshmonkey; 11-04-2008 at 04:47 PM.

Thanks

Unhappy Re: Headlines - MESH exercises its HEXUS.right2reply

I used to work at repairline and I can say hand on heart that it is the worst company I have ever worked for. I started work there in 2005 and we were doing support for medion, I remember doing some repairs for mesh in 2006. Why did mesh sign a contract in may 2007 if they were having problems with repaireline's support. Carl hill is the most arrogant bloke I have ever met and the people who work for him just go along with his bull****. It turns out that he has never even paid my income tax to the tax man as they have no record of me working at repairline. Its a good job I kept my wage slips or I would have been in deep ****. Things went from bad to worst when Carl bagged off with Paula (one of his office staff) and got rid of his girlfriend. He and Paula were quickly loved up and married and they had a child. I suspect it was Carl's cash that got Paula interested and she quickly became the biggest pain in the arse for the staff. Most of the staff were very pleasant but that did'nt last long as they were encouraged to turn into twisted and bitter people, (a bit like myself) Most people left and got proper jobs (including myself) before the change was permanant. Working for repairline I was told to lie to customers and to spend no more than 20 minutes on a visit. Engineers were expected to travel between 200/400 mile per day and I rarely got home before 9pm at night. The quality of engineers was diabilical, I have been to jobs where an engineer has been the week before and the repaire was not done or poorly done, that was because Carl was so desperate he would take enyone on. If they could drive and take the side off a PC that was good enough for him. He rarely let the engineers meet in case they compared notes and found out what a rubbishrubbishrubbishrubbish he was. Anyway if he has gone bust that is a great result and it leaves a nice vacuum for someone to offer a really great service to the support industry.

Thanks

Hi all,
    "The responce presented by mesh computers is clearly full of holes.
    Firstly Mesh themselves state they began working with repairline in may 07, yet on the 2nd of may 07 Mesh were featured on BBC Watchdog due to thousands of complaints of poor service and support. Did RepairLIne really piss this many customer off this quick!!! Seems they did it in a day, well maybe 2 lol" - Ok, this guy is thinking logically. But I worked for Repair Line they were repairing mesh systems well before may.Take a quick look at the complaints forums, im sure some of the mention repair line & they will be dated before may. Anyhow Ive recently been to a tribunal to attempt to get my wages from repair line. Theres some interesting facts about Repair Line, I urge any employees to phone HMRC and see if they have any record of you working for them! So tax man nos nothing about you working for them, no wage slips or contract, doesnt sound exaxtly legal. Also quick visit to the companies house website, should find it on google quick enough. Repair Line, and Repair Line UK are the same company, but there are 2 business premises on the same industrial park. less than a mile apart.the staff seem to take it in turns being director.Moving on to their website, it recently changed, it used to have 2 pages, the first with lots of quotes saying how amazing repair line was, and about their award winning call centres. Think about this, lots of "quotes" but it doesnt refer to anyone. If you have an award winning call centre, who won awards from "what pc magazine" for example wouldnt you mention that??And as for the picture of the skyscraper LMFAO use google maps, type in WF10 4SB, have a look at the areal photo! Its a run down warehouse!And the 2nd page on their website was dedicated to its ex employees and calling them childish.

Thanks

Repair-Line Ltd V Mesh Computers: The most well kept secret in the IT industry.

Repair-Line Ltd is not owned by Hill, it is owed by one of the largest names in PC manufacturing! Hill has for over 10 years fronted the company for them whilst being paid extortionate amounts for his services and loyalty. The reason they could offer support at such silly charges as £5 was simply, they have very big money backing them and the losses the company made was a drop in the ocean. The company was formed with the sole intention of keeping an eye on the competition; with Repair-Line Ltd in place many of the PC manufacturers used them because they were a very cheap service provider. Most PC companies do not want to pay for support they like to keep all the profits from sales and hate to spend any on supporting the poor devils who have purchased their equipment. Mesh are no different to any other with their attitude of the sale is all that is important, all they want is your money and when they have it you are of little importance. Mesh for instance have had 100s of court cases against them over the past years and that’s the reason they employ a legal director, it is cheaper to employ than to pay a solicitor to defend every case especially with the numbers Mesh have to deal with. This mentality and greed by the manufacturers is what has kept Repair-Line Ltd in place for many years. The company only needed to offer a certain level of support to maintain the contracts, in exchange it received all the sales figures and privileged information on many of the PC manufacturers both in the UK and Europe, the information was invaluable to its true owners. As everyone knows the IT industry is now on its way down and with Carrera, Time, Tiny, Watford Electronics & Evesham as they were originally known all gone, Mesh will possible be next and in truth they will be lucky to make it past summer. Repair-Line Ltd no longer needs to be funded to be this information vehicle as the owners have little competition left and so it is now time for the company to depart. None of what has happened is a matter of chance all this is manufactured and part of a very clever plan, in the space of weeks Repair-Line Ltd will have driven one of its suppliers to take legal action and they will see little fight from them to keep the Company.

Thanks

Did you make that tinfoil hat yourself truth teller?

Thanks

Truth Teller, does the same manufacturer front Repair-Line UK Ltd, Intervivo Broadband (same address on Co-House), Your-Call, PC Break Down, PCSystmFIX as well as Repair-Line Ltd?

I have seen in other forums that Repair-Line Ltd have no association with the newly bred shambles that is PCSystmFIX. yet a quick scan of the product terms makes an interesting read. Not only is the company name (Call-Out Limited) a dissolved plumbing company. But you also list the company number of Repair-Line Ltd within the terms. Did it start off as a bit of a reputation mask, new name same comapny number/company? Pretty stupid really for a company claiming in other forums that they have no association with Repair Line Ltd. But as above

The reason they "the manufacturer" offered such low rates of £5 was because little if any companies would touch them with a barge pole. As dealings with a company of the such comes a lot of reputation damage for the company using the services. Now the "manufacturer" referred to above receives nothing, not even the £5 charge, so it seems if what truth teller is saying from the "very clever plan" that they do a bit of reputation damaging for Mesh. Then do one as a company, any money owed in fees, wages, rent and tax and whatever else would be forgotten about. Or would it?

The ironic thing is, repairlines website has/had a page dedicated to responding to people with "sour grapes". And to quote their 2nd page. response.html (repairline address first haha) l "In these forums these people hide their identity and remain anonymous and generally post information with no truth at all to it. It is also worth noting that such occurrences as these are always by forum members that have done nothing more than join the forum for this purpose (and made just 1 or 2 posts), as opposed to genuine members that will always have posted many times.". Anyone remember that old kids porgram Eat your words
    Last edited by ismellbs; 14-04-2008 at 03:32 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Firthy2002 View Post
    Did you make that tinfoil hat yourself truth teller?

Thanks

IsmelBS, you really don’t seem to know what your talking about.

Repair-Line Ltd now stands alone, as far as I know Hill thought up the Systmfix support system 4 years ago, as it was apparent the computer users were paying far too much for telephone technical support as many manufacturers were charging them at a rate of £1 per minute for Software support, he built it to over 60,000 members and sold it. To my knowledge not a single complaint has ever been posted on the internet in the 4 years about the product, Hill still provided service to the product until recently when the agreed contract set up at the time of sale expired and it was not renewed. Intervivo was an isp formed by Peter Dawe a big player in Pipex until he sold that on for millions. Dawe could not make the ISP pay a second time around and Intervivo was placed on the market, bought for the sole reason of asset stripping and that is what happened. Your call is not a company but a product and PCsystmfix is a brand both is now separately owned.

Repair-Line UK Ltd was formed by an employee of Repair-Line Ltd and with an agreement from Hill allowed to take on the decent small PC manufacturers who actually appreciated the service and support they were offered and again had no complaints , as decent companies they were prepared to pay for the service and provide the parts to allow warranty work to be carried out. Repair-Line Ltd has been in the industry for over 10 Years no company would have survived that long if they did not have the financial backing and if the service was so bad plus no one twisted the arms of companies such as Mesh to use them.

Re the statement you mention , In these forums these people hide their identity and remain anonymous and generally post information with no truth at all to it, It is also worth noting that such occurrences as these are always by forum members that have done nothing more than join the forum for this purpose (and made just 1 or 2 posts), you have actually joined the forum in April and only posted twice interesting enough, just like myself and most of the posts on here, so is all of this total BS? It seems you really don’t know what your talking about and if you do smell BS check your pants!! You are probably are still sitting in it!!

Thanks

That's one whopper of a theory.

Thanks

Where do you guys get your information from??
    Repairline/PCsystmFIX are one and the same company.
    Same address, numbers, staff the lot!
    They also laid off all their field staff as Mesh were their only client.
    The whole company is a joke, they were so desperate for business they were contacting customers of Medion ( whom they used to do warranty work for, but that got pulled for lack of service too!) and trying to sell them extended warranties without the knowledge or consent or backing of Medion.

Just look at some of the other forum hits about Repairline, but the biggest clue should be their website and its total lack of content.

Thanks
    • jimborae's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Pro
      • CPU:
      • Core i7 9700K@4.7Ghz
      • Memory:
      • Team Group DDR-3000 32Gig
      • Storage:
      • 1x Samsung 870 Evo 500Gb SSD, 1 x WD Red 4TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Gigabyte Radeon 5700XT watercooled
      • PSU:
      • XFX 850W Black Edition
      • Case:
      • Phantek Enthoo Prime
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2 xDell 24"
      • Internet:
      • PlusNet 70Mb

Two crap companies having a lovers tiff, how amusing.............unless of course you're an unfortunate Mesh customer of course.

Thanks

Wow, Talk about two people airing there dirty underwear in public.
    Carl Hill who is most likely (truth teller) you should have realized from you last attempt at playing in forum's the word is out. People know the company name and are now watching.
    Mesh what are you playing at, If you make a crap product people will hear and stop buying it look at rover cars.
    This all sounds a bit like a contract that went wrong and people (mesh customers are paying). The simple rule of buying a good product is pay what you think it is worth and no more. Do you really thing that you can get a new pc and onsite support for 3 years at a cost £399, for 3 years when the product is made of the cheapest components on the market.
    I must say I find it funny how the these companies last for more than 5 mins and the UK law helps them to hide while they keep swindling people out of there hard earn money.
    So a word of advice If you use a Credit Card to buy these services when they go in to liquidation you can get your money back. Add to that that most companies directors normal have to personal Guaranty to the back any losses made by the bank, so you might even cause them some pain out of your suffering.
    After looking at previous comments I through I would look at companies house I see that Intervivo was managed by Carl Hill and he then passed it on to a James Hood , just before it went in to liquidation. It is still in liquidation so I presume that either it was a massive company or James and Carl are being investigated for wrong doing. Then you look you the new company Repair line Uk limited and owe what a surprise James Hood is on that one with a sectary nominee in London . Owe and the address is the same as the old repairline one. UNIT 2, CARR WOOD IND EST, CARR WOOD ROAD, CASTLEFORD, WF10 4SB.
    As for the new company trading at the repairline address being a ”small PC manufacturers2 I don’t think that I would touch any thing that come from them because of what I have read in the forums here or else where.
    Also on the note of PCSystemFIX to me this is very strange, The company lists it self as based in London but it looks like a sectary service to me, and the company is listed on the website says it is part of a company set up in Wales, owe at anther property. If you smell a crap then in my eye point it out.
    Face the Facts
    If repair line goes down after 5 mins Carl Hill will have another company up and running so the only way for this to get sorted is for people that paid money to the company to complain to the insolvency service about his dealings and by the fact that he was selling at a loss means that he can go to jail.

And yes I am new here and yes I am only posting because I read this thread I just hope that people will read and hopefully learn from

Thanks

Hope all is well for Repairline! Take care guys
    Last edited by Jura; 30-06-2008 at 11:46 PM. Reason: PD using JARSmith account: elements possibly libelous

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information