Thread: Headlines - Target Components becomes exclusive UK disie for Biostar motherboards

HEXUS.admin
    Thanks

Headlines - Target Components becomes exclusive UK disie for Biostar motherboards

Upwardly mobile Yorshire distributor Target Components adds Biostar to its growing portfolio.
    Read more.

Thanks
    • Max Tractor's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Biostar TA890GXE
      • CPU:
      • 95w 1055T@x4-3.5Ghz-1.15v
      • Memory:
      • Samsung Green 30nm low voltage 2x4GB@1.26v
      • Storage:
      • Corsair 3 60GB-Sandisk Extreme 240GB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 7850 2GB
      • PSU:
      • Seasonic SS-1050XM
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster elite 120(Modd)
      • Monitor(s):
      • BenQ EW2430

Re: Headlines - Target Components becomes exclusive UK disie for Biostar motherboards

What good is exclusive deals when it is almost impossible for individuals to buy them. Buy them from ebay? No thanks. There is only one e-tailer that I know of and would use that stock Biostar boards, but they do not have a great selection. The question to Biostar is this, I want to purchase Biostar T-Power I45 and one from the Biostar TA790GX Series, I am unable, WHY?

Thanks

Re: Headlines - Target Components becomes exclusive UK disie for Biostar motherboards

Try calling your local computer retailer to order the board - we have a couple of thousand retailers throughout the British Isles, so there is a strong chance they already have an account and can order the board for you.
    Alternatively, try contacting your preferred etailer to request the board. We have stock in the UK (and stock arriving daily) so you should have no more than a couple of day's wait.
    If you prefer not to do either, drop us an email to (sales) at targetcomponents.co.uk (or any of the contact emails on our site) and we will happily recommend a choice of retailers in your area.

Regards

Target

Thanks
    • Max Tractor's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Biostar TA890GXE
      • CPU:
      • 95w 1055T@x4-3.5Ghz-1.15v
      • Memory:
      • Samsung Green 30nm low voltage 2x4GB@1.26v
      • Storage:
      • Corsair 3 60GB-Sandisk Extreme 240GB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 7850 2GB
      • PSU:
      • Seasonic SS-1050XM
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster elite 120(Modd)
      • Monitor(s):
      • BenQ EW2430

Hi

I can't be exact but around 4/5 weeks ago I filled in one of your contact forms requesting if you dealt direct with the public and if not a reseller list, I received no reply

Thanks

If thats the case then apologies, we receive dozens of similar questions every day, and in this case the email may have been lost in transit or overlooked. Please email (sales) at targetcomponents.co.uk and we will endeavour to provide a list of retailers we deal with in your area as quickly as possible, and we can also provide you with links to customers currently stocking these boards.
    On a similar note, we are currently in negotiations with e-tailers who are keen on stocking Biostar motherboards, so your problems sourcing Biostar shouldn't last much longer.

Regards,

Target

Thread Information