Thread: Review :: Table Tennis - Wii

HEXUS.admin
    Thanks

Review :: Table Tennis - Wii

So now that Rockstar have launched Table Tennis on the Wii I’m a happy bunny. I can stand in my living room, thrash my Wii remote around like a pillock and pretend that I’m not as unfit as I am whilst enjoying all the goodness of Rockstar’s Table Tennis on my Wii… but how does this version hold up to the Xbox 360 version? Is it as good? Is it better because of the Wii remote?
    Read more.

Thanks

Re: Review :: Table Tennis - Wii

Quote Originally Posted by HEXUS View Post
    it was awesome on the 360 and i want to see what its like on the wii

Thanks

Re: Review :: Table Tennis - Wii

Quote Originally Posted by virokka View Post
    it was awesome on the 360 and i want to see what its like on the wii
    yeah, loved the 360 version. This version looks the best on console though.

Thanks

Re: table tennis training in China

Chinese National Table Tennis Training Center(CNTTTC) which is the super training place in the world and have trained a lot of world champions, from 1992, chinese national man and woman team begun to train here before the world touranment, the players such as Deng Yaping, Qiao Hong, Kong Linghui, Ma Lin, Wang Liqin, Zhang Yining, Niu Jianfeng, Bai Yang, Wang Nan, Hou Yingchao and Wang hao etc, they won a lot of Olympic Games and world cup champions.

Besides the advanced conditions of training, the equipment of body building and living conditions are also in the first class of the world. The equipment such as ChineseDHS,729,Doublefish,Yinhe,etc,JapaneseButterfly,YASAKA,DAKER,KOKUTAKU,NITTAKU, Sweden STIGA,AVOLOX,and Germany TIBHAR,DONIC,JOOLA,SUNFLEX are available, Here also have gymnasium and the gym product is produced by Italy.

The herbalist doctor can do massage for the players, it can relax from the tired training.The room here is three star standard double room , if the players request, we also can arrange sigle room for them.You can see Chinese food, West food, Arabic food, and all kinds of fruits in the dining hall.
    You can visit the Chinese table tennis musium here and picture with the world cup ,now the Swaythling Cup, Conbillon Cup, St.bride Cup, Geist Cup,Iran Cup,Pope Cup,Hedosic Cup are available .

There are also chances to play with the national team players who won many world champions and take photos with them. Every Tuesday, Team Against Match is available, so you could play with the players come from all over the world

The training center open to outside all year, not only accept the professional players who come from all the world, but also Junior players and Senior table tennis lovers.
    Chinese National table tennis training center (CNTTTC) will make contribution for the table tennis pouplarization and developing.

CNTTTC

Thread Information