Thread: News - SPARKLE aims to improve GPU heat dissipation with a diamond-like carbon membra

HEXUS.admin
    Thanks

News - SPARKLE aims to improve GPU heat dissipation with a diamond-like carbon membra

Taiwan's SPARKLE reckons GPU manufacturers need new methods to solve age-old heat problems. Here's one.
    Read more.

Thanks

Re: News - SPARKLE aims to improve GPU heat dissipation with a diamond-like carbon me

The way I see it, there's a growing gap between the number of transistors we can put on a chip and the number of transistors we can design onto a chip (the latter being the smaller quantity), yet somehow we have power dissipation issues.

I'd say we could do to cut static and dynamic power consumption of chips, rather than find new ways to dissipate the heat they generate, but making such an assertion doesn't hold much weight, seeing as I don't have a solution.
    PHP Code:
    $s = new signature();
    $s->sarcasm()->intellect()->font('Courier New')->display(); 

Thanks

Re: News - SPARKLE aims to improve GPU heat dissipation with a diamond-like carbon me

a special mention on hexus!!! wow scaryjim you must be beaming with pride. new gpu technology - hahaha that's really good!

Thread Information