I am not a fan of hugely pre-modded cases, most of you know that already. I like simple external looks and a distinct lack of plastic. Still, I'm from the "mod it yourself" school of thought, and there are lots of folks who want a good looking case without all the effort of modding it up themselves. I personally thought the NZXT Guardian was an abomination. However, the Nemesis, while still not my cup of tea, looks a lot better. Guru3D have a review:

This has to be one of the nicest and thought through cases I've seen this year. Where the Guardian was a little too extreme for some of you this Nemesis Elite has a way better look and feel. Packaging, we found all of the components arrived in spotless condition. The case itself then. The fans are nice to look at, high performing and most of all silent. Oerall better than average cooling. They do not make an extremely large amount of sound. The design is just lovely up-to the smallest details. The active red Nemesis LED that responds to your HD activity for example is so much fun, yet the idea is so simple. The "eye" located at the front of the case can be set to many colors...

Check out the review here.