Thread: Launch trailers for Watchdogs 2 and Dishonored 2 published

HEXUS.admin
    Thanks

Launch trailers for Watchdogs 2 and Dishonored 2 published

And AMD releases new Radeon Software optimised for Dishonored 2.
    Read more.

Yay a custom user title! =assassin='s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Launch trailers for Watchdogs 2 and Dishonored 2 published

I'm much more interested in Dishonored 2 out of those two games. The first Watchdogs was alright, but a bit average. Dishonored was something 'different' and alot more interesting, so I look forwards to exporing that alternate world again in the second game.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by =assassin= View Post
    I'm much more interested in Dishonored 2 out of those two games. The first Watchdogs was alright, but a bit average. Dishonored was something 'different' and alot more interesting, so I look forwards to exporing that alternate world again in the second game.
    Worth waiting on Dishonored 2. It needs patching - as with Arkham Knight, some people have no problems but tons of others are (hence Mixed rating on Steam). They moved away from Unreal to a different engine, and performance so far is nothing like as good as D1 was.

Thanks
    • Dashers's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7-5930K
      • Memory:
      • 48GB Corsair DDR4 3000 Quad-channel
      • Storage:
      • Intel 750 PCIe SSD; RAID-0 x2 Samsung 840 EVO; RAID-0 x2 WD Black; RAID-0 x2 Crucial MX500
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
      • PSU:
      • CoolerMaster Silent Pro M2 720W
      • Case:
      • Corsair 500R
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • Monitor(s):
      • Philips 40" 4K AMVA + 23.8" AOC 144Hz IPS
      • Internet:
      • Zen FTTC

I'm struggling to remember which game was Dishonoured and which one was Thief. They blur into one in my mind... and maybe a bit of Bioshock Infinite too

Registered+
    Thanks

I'm currently playing Dishonored 2 with an aging i5 2500k OC'd to 4.4ghz 24GB of DDR3 1866, a Geforce 1080 OC'd 2100 + another 500 on the mem making it 11000.

Most of the time with the game set to Ultra im getting 80-120 Fps. on some large open scenes it can dip to 60ish fps but generally travelling on a boat cutscene style.

For my setup it runs alot better than arkham knight did, the biggest problem I had with Arkham Knight was all the crashing to desktop and no saved progress made that game unplayble for myself, where as Dishonered 2 has yet to do anthing close to that bad on my PC. The only thing I have changed since Arkham knight and now is my GPU.

If u have a 1070 or 1080gpu + 16GB of ram & a SSD of course Id say try dishonored 2, the game is good epsec if u wanna try for ghost achievements etc. You can always steam refund it by keeping under 2hrs played, which if you choose non stealth you would reach the 2nd large area under steams 2hr played time limit.

In afterburner I have had it show upto 10GB of ram in use and arround 4gb on the GPU at times, so people with 8GB of ram and 3-4GB on the GPU may exceed their maximum ram capacity, on ultra setting @ 2160x1440p.

Thread Information