Thread: Qualcomm's Tricorder XPrize has been won

HEXUS.admin
    Thanks

Qualcomm's Tricorder XPrize has been won

Star Trek medical device inspired 312 teams of scientists to compete for $10 million in prizes.
    Read more.

Thanks
    • Rubarb's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI H81m-E33
      • CPU:
      • G3258
      • Memory:
      • 8GB hyper x beast
      • Storage:
      • 120ssd, 2gb hdd
      • Graphics card(s):
      • msi gtx960 4gb
      • PSU:
      • seasonic 450w
      • Case:
      • Thermaltake mozrt tx
      • Operating System:
      • windows 10
      • Monitor(s):
      • samsung 24'
      • Internet:
      • 100mb

Re: Qualcomm's Tricorder XPrize has been won

most people taht use phones couldnt even pick the right colour..... <Oi - watch your language. That is not acceptable - Admin> zombies the lot of them, reminds me of when I first made a pc and then had how to work out how to use it ( this was in dos days).
    many a time I would stay up all night just to meet the wife and say "it can print on envolopes too !"
    Given the gui devolopment, cpu and gpu advances since then... I can only conclude people are reatarded in some way when they walk and spend half there day look at a phone bent at the shoulder and not having a clue whats happening around them ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rubarb View Post
    most people taht use phones couldnt even pick the right colour..... zombies the lot of them, reminds me of when I first made a pc and then had how to work out how to use it ( this was in dos days).
    many a time I would stay up all night just to meet the wife and say "it can print on envolopes too !"
    Given the gui devolopment, cpu and gpu advances since then... I can only conclude people are reatarded in some way when they walk and spend half there day look at a phone bent at the shoulder and not having a clue whats happening around them ?
    or maybe you're just old and your attitude towards others has become much more cynical and you've ended up relatively disenfranchised, complaining about medical breakthroughs that weren't achieved in your heyday which, for some reasons, make people now more stupid than you

but don't worry, this is a perfectly natural phenomenon. Every recorded generation has perceived itself as better than the those either side of it (younger and older) whilst recanting stories of the hardships of "their day" compared to the youth of today who "don't know they're born" - fear not, there are documents of ancient Greeks saying the exact same thing, you're not unique in that regard.

The irony, of course, in the perception of a "generation of zombies"/stupid people is that we are currently living in the most advanced state humans have ever existed in, and tomorrow that will be advanced even further and will continue to do so.

Thanks

most people taht use phones couldnt even pick the right colour..... zombies the lot of them, reminds me of when I first made a pc and then had how to work out how to use it ( this was in dos days).
    Confused by confusing non-specific rant... Must be a Zombie

Thanks

What a load of Rhubarb.

6. Received thanks from:

Xlucine (19-04-2017)

Thread Information