Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 17

Thread: Microsoft pulls back on plans for VR support on Xbox One

  1. #1
    HEXUS.admin
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    27,155
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    1,672 times in 581 posts

    Microsoft pulls back on plans for VR support on Xbox One

    Refers those who aspire to enjoy great VR experiences to PCs instead.
    Read more.

  2. #2
    Senior Member spacein_vader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Darkest Northamptonshire
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    122 times in 94 posts
    • spacein_vader's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus B85M-G
      • CPU:
      • i5 4460 3.2GHz
      • Memory:
      • 4x4GB Crucial DDR3 1600
      • Storage:
      • 128GB SSD, 256GB SSD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Asus RX-480 Dual OC 4GB
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX 520W modular
      • Case:
      • Antec Mini P180
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • BenQ GW2765, Dell Ultrasharp U2412
      • Internet:
      • Origin Fibre Max

    Re: Microsoft pulls back on plans for VR support on Xbox One

    I imagine the proclaimed support and then backing down on VR largely follows the same process as that for 3D screens around 5 years ago.

  3. #3
    Ryzen Master race outwar6010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Londinium
    Posts
    1,759
    Thanks
    316
    Thanked
    195 times in 132 posts
    • outwar6010's system
      • Motherboard:
      • asus Crosshair x370
      • CPU:
      • 1800x @ Stock
      • Memory:
      • Team Group Dark Pro Edition 16GB (2X8GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C14 3200MHZ
      • Storage:
      • More than most
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Gigabyte Aorus 1080
      • PSU:
      • corsair ax 760
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster cosmos 2
      • Operating System:
      • windows 10 pro 64 bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • hp omen 32
      • Internet:
      • Bt infinite

    Re: Microsoft pulls back on plans for VR support on Xbox One

    On the pc side and playstation its constantly expanding.... I really don't think it is a fad.
    Facts don't exist, only interpretations.


  4. #4
    Admin Saracen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    18,040
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked
    3,114 times in 2,212 posts

    Re: Microsoft pulls back on plans for VR support on Xbox One

    Quote Originally Posted by spacein_vader View Post
    I imagine the proclaimed support and then backing down on VR largely follows the same process as that for 3D screens around 5 years ago.
    That would surprise me.

    I'm not a huge VR fan as I have had issues with kit I have tried but that may well be me rather than the tech itself. And I certainly am a cynic regarding 3D, partly because of tech but partly, decent 3D material and I put the latter down to lack of belief by content producers that it actually adds much to most programs.

    However .... my view is that good VR could be hugely beneficial to the immersiveness of a good proportion of games and, done well, would be superb.

    I'm more inclined to suspect that the issue may be what's required to meet the "done well" criteria, and whether (current gen) XBox hardware is truly up to it. After all, PCs are a bit like the old Two Ronnies " Four Candles" sketch - a never-ending upgrade, and upgradability cycle.
    Noli nothis permittere te terere.


  5. #5
    Comrade Moose CAT-THE-FIFTH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Moosetopia
    Posts
    27,801
    Thanks
    3,048
    Thanked
    4,290 times in 3,326 posts
    • CAT-THE-FIFTH's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Less E-PEEN
      • CPU:
      • Massive E-PEEN
      • Memory:
      • RGB E-PEEN
      • Storage:
      • Not in any order
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVEN BIGGER E-PEEN
      • PSU:
      • OVERSIZED
      • Case:
      • UNDERSIZED
      • Operating System:
      • DOS 6.22
      • Monitor(s):
      • NOT USUALLY ON....WHEN I POST
      • Internet:
      • FUNCTIONAL

    Re: Microsoft pulls back on plans for VR support on Xbox One

    The XBox One has faster hardware than the PS4,but the PS4 VR kit has additional processing built into it.


    Those despicable Elk,stealing the pond weed!

  6. Received thanks from:

    Saracen (21-06-2018)

  7. #6
    Admin Saracen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    18,040
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked
    3,114 times in 2,212 posts

    Re: Microsoft pulls back on plans for VR support on Xbox One

    Quote Originally Posted by CAT-THE-FIFTH View Post
    The XBox One has faster hardware than the PS4,but the PS4 VR kit has additional processing built into it.
    Noted. It may be that distinction that's making the difference.

    Or it may not. It's just gut-feel on my part. IANAE(xpert).
    Noli nothis permittere te terere.


  8. #7
    Senior Member spacein_vader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Darkest Northamptonshire
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    122 times in 94 posts
    • spacein_vader's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus B85M-G
      • CPU:
      • i5 4460 3.2GHz
      • Memory:
      • 4x4GB Crucial DDR3 1600
      • Storage:
      • 128GB SSD, 256GB SSD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Asus RX-480 Dual OC 4GB
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX 520W modular
      • Case:
      • Antec Mini P180
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • BenQ GW2765, Dell Ultrasharp U2412
      • Internet:
      • Origin Fibre Max

    Re: Microsoft pulls back on plans for VR support on Xbox One

    My view is that VR for gaming in particular is a fad, motion sickness and not having full freedom of movement without walking into things will be deal breakers.

    AR (augmented reality,) where graphics are overlaid onto the real world on the other hand could be the future of (some,) gaming. It mitigates the motion sickness and freedom of movement arguements. Microsoft with Hololens and others are heading down that road but I can't see the current gen of consoles having the grunt.

  9. #8
    Anthropomorphic Personification shaithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Last Aerie
    Posts
    10,751
    Thanks
    628
    Thanked
    860 times in 726 posts
    • shaithis's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77 WS
      • CPU:
      • i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz
      • Memory:
      • 32GB HyperX 1866
      • Storage:
      • Lots!
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Sapphire Fury X
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX850
      • Case:
      • Corsair 600T (White)
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2 x Dell 3007
      • Internet:
      • Zen 80Mb Fibre

    Re: Microsoft pulls back on plans for VR support on Xbox One

    I personally think that current gen isn't good enough for a decent VR experience but looking at PSVR sales, it seems many people are content with cheap and cheerful VR.

    and lets face it, next gen is going to be here pretty soon anyway.
    Main PC: Asus Rampage IV Extreme / 3960X@4.5GHz / Antec H1200 Pro / 32GB DDR3-1866 Quad Channel / Sapphire Fury X / Areca 1680 / 850W EVGA SuperNOVA Gold 2 / Corsair 600T / 2x Dell 3007 / 4 x 250GB SSD + 2 x 80GB SSD / 4 x 1TB HDD (RAID 10) / Windows 10 Pro, Yosemite & Ubuntu
    HTPC: AsRock Z77 Pro 4 / 3770K@4.2GHz / 24GB / GTX 1080 / SST-LC20 / Antec TP-550 / Hisense 65k5510 4K TV / HTC Vive / 2 x 240GB SSD + 12TB HDD Space / Race Seat / Logitech G29 / Win 10 Pro
    HTPC2: Asus AM1I-A / 5150 / 4GB / Corsair Force 3 240GB / Silverstone SST-ML05B + ST30SF / Samsung UE60H6200 TV / Windows 10 Pro
    Spare/Loaner: Gigabyte EX58-UD5 / i950 / 12GB / HD7870 / Corsair 300R / Silverpower 700W modular
    NAS 1: HP N40L / 12GB ECC RAM / 2 x 3TB Arrays || NAS 2: Dell PowerEdge T110 II / 24GB ECC RAM / 2 x 3TB Hybrid arrays || Network:Buffalo WZR-1166DHP w/DD-WRT + HP ProCurve 1800-24G
    Laptop: Lenovo Flex 2 / 12GB RAM / 240GB Corsair Force 3 Printer: HP CP1515n || Phone: HTC One U11 || Other: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Pro 10.1 CM12.1 / Playstation 4 + G29 + 2TB Hybrid drive

  10. #9
    root Member DanceswithUnix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In the middle of a core dump
    Posts
    8,856
    Thanks
    402
    Thanked
    876 times in 750 posts
    • DanceswithUnix's system
      • Motherboard:
      • M5A-97 EVO R2.0
      • CPU:
      • FX-8350
      • Memory:
      • 16GB ECC 1333
      • Storage:
      • 660GB Linux, 500GB Games (Win 10)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Asus Strix RX Vega 56
      • PSU:
      • 650W Corsair TX
      • Case:
      • Antec 300
      • Operating System:
      • Fedora 27 + Win 10 Pro 64 (yuk)
      • Monitor(s):
      • Benq XL2730Z 1440p + Samsung 2343BW 2048x1152
      • Internet:
      • 80Mb/20Mb VDSL

    Re: Microsoft pulls back on plans for VR support on Xbox One

    Quote Originally Posted by spacein_vader View Post
    My view is that VR for gaming in particular is a fad, motion sickness and not having full freedom of movement without walking into things will be deal breakers.

    AR (augmented reality,) where graphics are overlaid onto the real world on the other hand could be the future of (some,) gaming. It mitigates the motion sickness and freedom of movement arguements. Microsoft with Hololens and others are heading down that road but I can't see the current gen of consoles having the grunt.
    Depends on the game. Driving and flying games where you are sat down are pretty awesome. Everyone who has tried my Rift has been impressed, and all that play computer games have wanted to get one but basically not at that price.

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    219
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    22 times in 16 posts

    Re: Microsoft pulls back on plans for VR support on Xbox One

    The problem is that PSVR is actually targeted at the average person that owns a PS4. It's cheap, most games work while sitting and there is no room-scale crap. Now if we look at Rift and Vive: You need a decently sized room free of clutter for it to work and the headsets are expensive. That works for PC because there are plenty of enthusiasts. But why would one of those enthusiasts connect his Rift to an Xbox that will be inferior to his high-end gaming PC? It just makes no sense. They would have to create their own solution that targets their biggest consumer groups. It's just not worth it at this point.

  12. #11
    root Member DanceswithUnix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In the middle of a core dump
    Posts
    8,856
    Thanks
    402
    Thanked
    876 times in 750 posts
    • DanceswithUnix's system
      • Motherboard:
      • M5A-97 EVO R2.0
      • CPU:
      • FX-8350
      • Memory:
      • 16GB ECC 1333
      • Storage:
      • 660GB Linux, 500GB Games (Win 10)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Asus Strix RX Vega 56
      • PSU:
      • 650W Corsair TX
      • Case:
      • Antec 300
      • Operating System:
      • Fedora 27 + Win 10 Pro 64 (yuk)
      • Monitor(s):
      • Benq XL2730Z 1440p + Samsung 2343BW 2048x1152
      • Internet:
      • 80Mb/20Mb VDSL

    Re: Microsoft pulls back on plans for VR support on Xbox One

    Quote Originally Posted by Nifl View Post
    The problem is that PSVR is actually targeted at the average person that owns a PS4. It's cheap, most games work while sitting and there is no room-scale crap. Now if we look at Rift and Vive: You need a decently sized room free of clutter for it to work and the headsets are expensive. That works for PC because there are plenty of enthusiasts. But why would one of those enthusiasts connect his Rift to an Xbox that will be inferior to his high-end gaming PC? It just makes no sense. They would have to create their own solution that targets their biggest consumer groups. It's just not worth it at this point.
    My gaming PC is in what is supposed to be the spare bedroom but in our case is an office. There isn't much room, but I can play Elite and Dirt Rally just fine. Some games, like Robo Recall, there just isn't enough space. That means I need a second VR capable PC downstairs with Windows license if I want to play such games. If I could use an Xbox with my existing headset, that would be tempting. OTOH, if my son's XB One-S could drive the rift I might find it keeps disappearing

    Edit: A quick tally says a "cheap" Ryzen 2600 + RX580 PC isn't going to leave me much change from £700, so I can't see that happening.
    Last edited by DanceswithUnix; 21-06-2018 at 06:47 PM.

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Wimborne
    Posts
    239
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    12 times in 9 posts
    • dannyboy75's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z370 PC Pro
      • CPU:
      • Coffee Lake i7 8700
      • Memory:
      • 16GB Patriot DDR4 3733MHz
      • Storage:
      • Samsung 840 SSD 500Gb
      • Graphics card(s):
      • nVidia GTX 1080Ti
      • PSU:
      • OCZ 600SXS
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster K280
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • BENQ GW2765 27" IPS
      • Internet:
      • FTTC 50/10

    Re: Microsoft pulls back on plans for VR support on Xbox One

    Quote Originally Posted by Saracen View Post
    good VR already is hugely beneficial to the immersiveness of a good proportion of games and, done well, is superb.
    I agree with your sentiments - just a couple of minor amendments though

    There are already stacks of games out there which are stunning in VR, predominantly those which have been geared for VR from their inception (e.g. Elite Dangerous being my personal favourite). It's hard to describe the difference in immersion, other than comparing being sat in a room looking at a flat image of a spaceship's cockpit, to actually being sat in the cockpit and feeling like you're really piloting said ship. It's a completely different experience. Apollo 11 VR is fantastic too, though not strictly a game.

    My only gripe with VR is I can't do driving games without feeling queasy. For some reason I'm fine with flying games and FPS's, but 5-10 minutes of a driving game and I start to get pretty green around the gills. I'm sure the boffins will find ways to reduce this in newer iterations of headsets though.

  14. #13
    Admin Saracen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    18,040
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked
    3,114 times in 2,212 posts

    Re: Microsoft pulls back on plans for VR support on Xbox One

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy75 View Post
    I agree with your sentiments - just a couple of minor amendments though

    There are already stacks of games out there which are stunning in VR, predominantly those which have been geared for VR from their inception (e.g. Elite Dangerous being my personal favourite). It's hard to describe the difference in immersion, other than comparing being sat in a room looking at a flat image of a spaceship's cockpit, to actually being sat in the cockpit and feeling like you're really piloting said ship. It's a completely different experience. Apollo 11 VR is fantastic too, though not strictly a game.

    My only gripe with VR is I can't do driving games without feeling queasy. For some reason I'm fine with flying games and FPS's, but 5-10 minutes of a driving game and I start to get pretty green around the gills. I'm sure the boffins will find ways to reduce this in newer iterations of headsets though.
    I don't disagree with any of that.

    As for queasiness, I think you'll find that may be a complex question. Personally, I'm certain (though more as an act of faith than antthing I can objectively prove) that it is :-

    - partly about the tech, and
    - partly about the viewer, and
    - partly about how the above two interact, and
    - very probably, a number of other things.

    For me, I failed miserably to get on with 3D, and my bet is that that's largely aboutcthe third option above, due to the second. I have some eye issues, some of which are long-standing, others more recent. But, I suspect the combination is terminal for my enjoyment of 3D and isn't helping with VR.

    It might be that, due to those eye issues, I'm never going to properly react to VR and ifvit makes you queasy, there may be something going on with you, too. One game, I think, has made me queasy, and that was the original Wolfenstein. Not Castle Wolfenstein, but the much cruder one, some years earlier. Why it did I still don't know. Something about frame rates, flicker, perhaps. I never found out.

    But, playing that for more than 10-15 minutes always made me feel I wanted to puke. One day, I decided to "work through" and persisted anyway. The result was a 2-day migraine.

    Now, I do and long have suffered headaches, sometimes very badly - and very possibly related to those eye issues. But no game, nothing, before or since, has hit me like that. I even, on the offchance that it was somethihf extraneous I was going through at the time, went back to that game about 10 years later and trued again. Within 10-15 mins, I was feeling nauseous.

    Moving on to 3D, I've tried numerous setups, from cheap and cheerful to, courtesy of journalusm and connections, state of the art systems set up specifically for me by manufacturers. All, in varying timeframes, made me ferl a bit icky though not fully queasy, but also ALL started to trigger a feeling I know only too well leads to a head-splitting headache.

    For anyone reading this, those headsplitting headaches are nothing new to me and aren't migraines - according to a succession of doctors and hospital specialists. The "wanna puke" one brought on by Wolfenstein might well have been but the 3D ones are qualitatively different, and aren't.m



    So .... my point is that all such systems, 3D, VR, etc, are playing games with our senses, with the way optical data is interpreted by our brains because we do know, medically, that our eyes are just sensors inputting a datastream(s) to our brains and that we "see" with our brains.

    And I believe, though again cannot prove, that what gives me headaches with 3D and to a lesser extent VR, is the effect of those eye conditions on the processing the brain has to do.

    It's also worth remembering that what the brain is doing is integrating, with various priorities, data from multiple sensors .... eyes, ears (hearing), ears (sense of balance), taste, touch, smell, etc, all to give us a sense if the world around us, and it happens deep-down, below thw conscious.

    So, your queasiness with VR might be, for instance, because courtesy of VR, your eyes are telling those lizard-level processes one thing but your sense of balance is telling you something else. And it's having trouble reconciling the two. Your conscious brain knows about VR, but our lizard-level processes are saying "Duh, wot?". It's like trying to explain quantum mechanics to a three year old that's MUCH more interested in the ice cream cone you're holding. Firstly, it's distracted, and secondly, you're explaining concepts way beyond it's ability to comprehend.
    Noli nothis permittere te terere.


  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Wimborne
    Posts
    239
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    12 times in 9 posts
    • dannyboy75's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z370 PC Pro
      • CPU:
      • Coffee Lake i7 8700
      • Memory:
      • 16GB Patriot DDR4 3733MHz
      • Storage:
      • Samsung 840 SSD 500Gb
      • Graphics card(s):
      • nVidia GTX 1080Ti
      • PSU:
      • OCZ 600SXS
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster K280
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • BENQ GW2765 27" IPS
      • Internet:
      • FTTC 50/10

    Re: Microsoft pulls back on plans for VR support on Xbox One

    Ouch, sounds like you suffer much worse than I do with this stuff. I guess it must come down to genes and luck. I've never had a problem with 3D (I owned a 3D TV for several years, and loved it), but 3D definitely was/is a fad, at least until there's no need for the sunglasses. I've never really suffered with motion sickness either, so thought I'd be fine with VR gaming.

    You could well be right about options being limited, in terms of what can be done to make things better with motion sickness. I've seen a racing seat for driving games, which rotates when steering left/right (like the old WEC Le Mans arcade game, if you're old enough to remember that , and whose marketing proudly claims to eliminate 'yaw motion sickness'. Trouble is, I don't think yaw is a big deal for most people - surely roll and/or pitch are the bigger culprits. Just ask anyone who's ever felt seasick...

    As I understand it, the issues around VR are the opposite of classic motion sickness. With the latter, we're moving but our brain thinks we're not (e.g. if you're sat below deck and can't see the horizon, or another reference point). With VR, we're not moving but our brains are being fooled into thinking we are. The end result is much the same though - not pleasant. I guess there's only so much that improved frame rates etc. can do to mitigate these issues.

  16. #15
    Admin Saracen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    18,040
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked
    3,114 times in 2,212 posts

    Re: Microsoft pulls back on plans for VR support on Xbox One

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy75 View Post
    Ouch, sounds like you suffer much worse than I do with this stuff. I guess it must come down to genes and luck. I've never had a problem with 3D (I owned a 3D TV for several years, and loved it), but 3D definitely was/is a fad, at least until there's no need for the sunglasses. I've never really suffered with motion sickness either, so thought I'd be fine with VR gaming.

    You could well be right about options being limited, in terms of what can be done to make things better with motion sickness. I've seen a racing seat for driving games, which rotates when steering left/right (like the old WEC Le Mans arcade game, if you're old enough to remember that , and whose marketing proudly claims to eliminate 'yaw motion sickness'. Trouble is, I don't think yaw is a big deal for most people - surely roll and/or pitch are the bigger culprits. Just ask anyone who's ever felt seasick...

    As I understand it, the issues around VR are the opposite of classic motion sickness. With the latter, we're moving but our brain thinks we're not (e.g. if you're sat below deck and can't see the horizon, or another reference point). With VR, we're not moving but our brains are being fooled into thinking we are. The end result is much the same though - not pleasant. I guess there's only so much that improved frame rates etc. can do to mitigate these issues.
    Despite suffering headaches, I've never really suffered motion-sickness, and have been fine in everything from a Royal Marine landing craft (not the most, ummm.... hydrodynamic of craft) bouncing over choppy waters, to a passenger in a jet fighter doing a roll, etc.

    But that one video game really made me feel like puking. Mostly, though, games are fine, but 3D and to a lesser extent, VR aren't.

    My reaction, however, may well be unique to me, or at least, highly unusual. And I don't think my bad game reaction was most-sickness related, hence the guess about feame rates. Maybe it was exactly the wrong flicker frequency, the was fluorescent lights affect some people (though not me).

    In any event, the brain does some weird things.
    Noli nothis permittere te terere.


  17. #16
    root Member DanceswithUnix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In the middle of a core dump
    Posts
    8,856
    Thanks
    402
    Thanked
    876 times in 750 posts
    • DanceswithUnix's system
      • Motherboard:
      • M5A-97 EVO R2.0
      • CPU:
      • FX-8350
      • Memory:
      • 16GB ECC 1333
      • Storage:
      • 660GB Linux, 500GB Games (Win 10)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Asus Strix RX Vega 56
      • PSU:
      • 650W Corsair TX
      • Case:
      • Antec 300
      • Operating System:
      • Fedora 27 + Win 10 Pro 64 (yuk)
      • Monitor(s):
      • Benq XL2730Z 1440p + Samsung 2343BW 2048x1152
      • Internet:
      • 80Mb/20Mb VDSL

    Re: Microsoft pulls back on plans for VR support on Xbox One

    Quote Originally Posted by Saracen View Post
    Not Castle Wolfenstein, but the much cruder one, some years earlier. Why it did I still don't know. Something about frame rates, flicker, perhaps. I never found out.
    I wonder if that is the game where they leaned that the "head bob" effect did that to some people. Later games like DooM ISTR had it reduced and had the ability to turn head bob on or off.

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy75 View Post
    , but 3D definitely was/is a fad, at least until there's no need for the sunglasses.
    I still find this odd. Plenty of 3D content in the cinema, some movies I still buy in 3D for home viewing otherwise I wait for then to tun up on NowTV/Netflix. Perhaps if they didn't charge such a premium for 3D Blueray it would have taken off, the premium at the cinema doesn't seem as bad.

    Still, some games are far worse than others. I can fly a ship in Elite all day, I can drive a car in Dirt Rally for at tops about half an hour, but Minecraft in VR is about 5 mins before I need a bucket. Hopefully the content creators and headset vendors will learn to improve the situation.

    In the mean time, I noticed Assetto Corsa is in the Steam sale and VR capable. My resolve to not buy any games is weakening, and the few reviews I read didn't mention motion sickness

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •