Thread: Nvidia Studio certified creator laptops unveiled

HEXUS.admin
    Thanks

Nvidia Studio certified creator laptops unveiled

17 new RTX laptops from 7 leading makers already certified as Nvidia Studio devices.
    Read more.

Thanks

Re: Nvidia Studio certified creator laptops unveiled

Is this just another garbage marketing logo to validate an extreme (over the top?) QC process?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tabbykatze View Post
    Is this just another garbage marketing logo to validate an extreme (over the top?) QC process?
    Yep....although I honestly doubt that the 'studio' geforce rtx's will be any more thoroughly tested than any other one.

This is essentially a marketing exercise to link in with the 'creator drivers' that they're now doing... you can see the hexus thread about these drivers to see my opinion on them (summary...unnecessary)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LSG501 View Post
    Yep....although I honestly doubt that the 'studio' geforce rtx's will be any more thoroughly tested than any other one.

This is essentially a marketing exercise to link in with the 'creator drivers' that they're now doing... you can see the hexus thread about these drivers to see my opinion on them (summary...unnecessary)
    Wait, are these the drivers which both apply to the exact same GPU but they software locked out enhancements for creator based Software (/just didn't include them) so you have to switch between two drivers to get the best performance in either gaming/content creation.

That's so junk.

I mean i was slightly impressed at the level of QC for Gsync monitors in linus' recent video but it's just ao over the top and expensive...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tabbykatze View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LSG501 View Post

Wait, are these the drivers which both apply to the exact same GPU but they software locked out enhancements for creator based Software (/just didn't include them) so you have to switch between two drivers to get the best performance in either gaming/content creation.

That's so junk.

I mean i was slightly impressed at the level of QC for Gsync monitors in linus' recent video but it's just ao over the top and expensive...
    https://hexus.net/tech/news/software/128726-nvidia-releases-first-creator-ready-drivers/
    It likely being done to 'promote' these drivers....

Thread Information