Thread: Chris Hook and Heather Lennon leave Intel marketing

HEXUS.admin
    Thanks

Chris Hook and Heather Lennon leave Intel marketing

They left to work at an unnamed startup. And John Carvill left Intel marketing for Nuvia.
    Read more.

Registered+
    Thanks

Re: Chris Hook and Heather Lennon leave Intel marketing

Well that was a short stop, guess the paycheck did not motivate enuf to stay.

They probably hauled ass when they got full insight and realized Intel's underlying cooperate culture of greed and lies.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fynxer View Post
    Well that was a short stop, guess the paycheck did not motivate enuf to stay.

They probably hauled ass when they got full insight and realized Intel's underlying cooperate culture of greed and lies.
    These guys actually worked in a department creating this 'culture' and they were the 'brain' behind it. Hook accepted this mindset during the interview process in the best case but I bet he wouldn't be hired just by that (I expect statements like "I will ##### milk all the idiot customer dry witch ours second-grade chips, guess what I will do with those prime-grade! They will be so ####### that they will thank us for the ultimately weird ##### sensations while buying these chips").

So no warm words from me.

Anyway for me it looks like board pressure to actually make competitive harmless marketing they guys don't want or can't provide. Just look simple that those are from different level of ladder - so potentially staying would give them promotion if they were descent.
    Purge these rats intel!
    Last edited by Zak33; 02-12-2019 at 02:07 PM. Reason: #### put over rude words or illustrated areas of the body that were involved

Thanks

Intel on the CPU front forgot the important part, the customer and how to give them a great product to a good price so they will come back... in my mind they over priced most of their stuff... and now that there is a good competetitor around that may treat me better in these fields and heck they are even taking the lead, so I will go there untill they decide to do the Intel route on their own... and so the lifecycle goes.

Thread Information