Thread: Apple iPhone sales continue to buoy company

HEXUS.admin
    Thanks

Apple iPhone sales continue to buoy company

iPad and Mac sales drop but iPhone, services and wearables propel record quarterly revenue.
    Read more.

Thanks

Re: Apple iPhone sales continue to buoy company

Only Apple device i have ever had was a iPad Mini which i passed on a long time ago due to hardly ever using. Having never bought into the Apple system and their "do it our way or not at all" methods its sad to see that other tech companies seem to be going (or gone) that route as well.
    I am now tempted to step into the system as the iPad Pro would best cover my needs rather than any other manufacturers premium tablet which could well mean that a future phone upgrade could see a switch from Android to IOS.
    The Apple desktop / laptop range does look rather dated now which could be a factor in reduced sales.

Thanks

My first Apple device was a Mini as well, when that died (or rather I broke the screen dropping it) I replaced it with the new Mini, I was kinda holding off as the Mini hadn't had a replacement, once it did I bought in.
    I've now also got an iPhone, only a 6s though as not a fan of the new huge phones, but given both of the kids and the missus are Apple I'm kinda along for the ride..

Thanks
    • Zak33's system
      • Storage:
      • Kingston HyperX SSD, Hitachi 1Tb
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia 1050
      • PSU:
      • Coolermaster 800w
      • Case:
      • Silverstone Fortress FT01
      • Operating System:
      • Win10
      • Internet:
      • Zen FTC uber speedy

I have avoided it. Utterly.
    My wife is stuck in the Apple groove and doesnt seem to want to escape tbh

When a business makes SO much money for SO long...it is bound to be the model that every other company wants to replicate.

Sadly no one is cutting a new swathe... they're just following the along trying to get rich quick

Quote Originally Posted by Advice Trinity by Knoxville
    "The second you aren't paying attention to the tool you're using, it will take your fingers from you. It does not know sympathy." |
    "If you don't gaffer it, it will gaffer you" | "Belt and braces"

Thanks

quarterly revenue of $91.8bn yet speculatively the company is worth over $ 1 trillion ... the trend of overvaluing a company in the US stocks. If you buy whole of Apple today how many years will it take to get your cash back?

Thanks

I probably *will* get an iPhone once my SE is done with... I've just never much liked android. But that said, I will never buy a Mac.

I'm honestly a little difficult for any company to capture into their ecosystem.. I use an iPhone, a ChromeBook (secondary) and Windows for my main rig I like all of them in their respective roles, but don't really like their offerings in other areas...

Thread Information