Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Ubisoft reveals Hyper Scape, its f2p Battle Royale shooter

  1. #1
    HEXUS.admin
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,085
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    1,940 times in 681 posts

    Ubisoft reveals Hyper Scape, its f2p Battle Royale shooter

    Futuristic FPS set in Neo Arcadia in 2054 features up to 100 players. PC tech test now open.
    Read more.

  2. #2
    DDY
    DDY is offline
    Senior Member DDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,766
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked
    573 times in 399 posts
    • DDY's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASRock Z390M Pro 4
      • CPU:
      • i5 9600k
      • Memory:
      • 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz CL16 Corsair Vengence
      • Storage:
      • Adata SX8200 NVME 1TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • RX 5700
      • PSU:
      • Seasonic Focus Gold 550W
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell U2715H

    Re: Ubisoft reveals Hyper Scape, its f2p Battle Royale shooter

    Here comes the F2P-microtransaction-riddled team-based shooter bandwagon! All-board!

    Hold on tight, it's a bumpy ride!

  3. Received thanks from:

    Jonj1611 (03-07-2020)

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    506
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    17 times in 14 posts
    • Gentle Viking's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Aorus extreme X399
      • CPU:
      • TR 1920 X
      • Memory:
      • G Skill 64GB ( 8 X 8 ) PC3600 @ 3400
      • Storage:
      • Samsung evo 500GB nvme - 256GB Kingston SSD - 4TB spinning disk
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Powercolor 5700 XT red devil
      • PSU:
      • Corsair RM850I
      • Case:
      • Working on it, done summer 2020
      • Operating System:
      • windows 10 Ulti
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" iiyama GB2788HS
      • Internet:
      • docis 3.1 cable 1000/100 mbit

    Re: Ubisoft reveals Hyper Scape, its f2p Battle Royale shooter

    nope !
    The only thing i like in this is running and gunning, and weapons found in map / spawn with melee weapon only.
    BUT ! thats just 5% of this game, so the other 95 % is why i say nope.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •