Thread: Yamaha's one-box Digital Sound Projectors named Products of the Year and Best Buy

Thanks

Yamaha's one-box Digital Sound Projectors named Products of the Year and Best Buy

Surround-sound is great but finding room for loads of speakers and hiding all the trailing cables is anything but fun. But what's the solution?

With an estimated 75 per cent of UK homes now enjoying widescreen TV, Yamaha’s YSP Digital Sound Projector technology is a true technological breakthrough that delivers an elegant, compact and affordable one-box solution to produce stunning audio quality with no fuss, no wires and no hassle.
    Check out the release about Yamaha's one-box solutions and the latest awards they've garnered.

Thanks
    I was in Tesco yesterday (wandered over, I had nothing better to do ) and read what they had to say about this. Very tempted by this indeed. I bought a Pioneer home theatre in a box kit with rear speakers mountable ontop of the front left and right channels, you twist them and they act as virtual surround, works quite well but again not to the extent putting them behind you would. I'm a sucker for no wires, and almost bought the Logitech Z-5450 speakers earlier as they have wireless rear left and right channels, but caved in to the lush ness of the Z-5500s and they're overly bassy sub

Would really like to hear this product in action!

Thanks
    • Howard's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5B
      • CPU:
      • Core2Duo E6420 2.13GHz
      • Memory:
      • 2x1gb OCZ DDR2 6400
      • Storage:
      • 250GB & 500GB Seagate
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Inno3d iChill 7900GS
      • PSU:
      • Antec SmartPower 500W
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Elite 330
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2x AG Neovo F419
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 20mbit
    We have one. I wrote a review thread about it a little while ago
    Home cinema: Toshiba 42XV555DB Full HD LCD | Onkyo TX-SR705 | NAD C352 | Monitor Audio Bronze B2 | Monitor Audio Bronze C | Monitor Audio Bronze BFX | Yamaha NSC120 | BK Monolith sub | Toshiba HD-EP35 HD-DVD | Samsung BD-P1400 BluRay Player | Pioneer DV-575 | Squeezebox3 | Virgin Media V+ Box
    PC: Asus P5B | Core2duo 2.13GHz | 2GB DDR2 PC6400 | Inno3d iChill 7900GS | Auzentech X-Plosion 7.1 | 250GB | 500GB | NEC DVDRW | Dual AG Neovo 19"
    HTPC: | Core2Duo E6420 2.13GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 250GBx2 | Radeon X1300 | Terratec Aureon 7.1 | Windows MCE 2005
    Laptop: 1.5GHz Centrino | 512MB | 60GB | 15" Wide TFT | Wifi | DVDRW

Thanks
    Howard,

I found this one from you but I don't think that's your review. Did you write a follow up after the product turned up?

Cheers

Bob

Thread Information