Thread: Holiday Gift Guide 2005

Thanks

Holiday Gift Guide 2005

What are you buying for yourself... I mean others, this Christmas? Here are a few ideas...
    The holidays are creeping up and most of us are probably in agreement; the only thing worse than giving a bad gift is receiving one. Well, to ensure your preferred geek is appropriately gifted with only the most fitting of gadgets, widgets and thingamabobs, TechSpot is here to assist. Below are some holiday choices that any tech-head will appreciate, complete with stores, prices and little extra info to help your holiday shopping go smoothly.
    [TechSpot]
    PHP Code:
    $s = new signature();
    $s->sarcasm()->intellect()->font('Courier New')->display(); 

Thanks
    There only seems to be one cheapish thing in that lot, and that's the memory stick, which I already have. I'd just get laughed at if I tried asking for a 24" TFT monitor!

Seething Cauldron of Hatred TheAnimus's Avatar
    Thanks
    would it be sinical to think that might just be there to promote price grabber, very very little on the list i agree with, particular exceptiosn the motorola rokr. The razer is a status symbol amongst stupid girls. The rokr is just a travisty. OMG you can play tunes on your mobile..... REALLY GOSH?!

Check out skookum, for all you windowsmobile folk, newsfeed agrigation and more.
    http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...t%5B1%5D_title
    throw new ArgumentException (String, String, Exception)

Thread Information