Thread: Game still forcing Xbox 360 bundles on buyers!

Thanks

Game still forcing Xbox 360 bundles on buyers!

Despite assurances from Anna Macario to the contrary, GAME are still forcing their Xbox 360 bundle deals on their customers!

Check out this Headline for all the info.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dareos View Post
    "OH OOOOHH oOOHHHHHHHOOHHHHHHH FILL ME WITH YOUR.... eeww not the stuff from the lab"

Thanks
    I noticed this on Saturday whilst in GAME in CMK. They seem to be selling some of their pre-orders (that haven't been picked up) to other customers. One couple were buying a Premium, I heard the sales assistant say something like £690 to which I nearly choked. Seems GAME are intent on screwing over anyone who want a console, shame on you GAME.

This little story was told to me by the manager of one of the GAME stores in CMK, how true this is I don't know, but he was very insistent that it happened.

2nd Dec. GAME have a batch of core 360's that aren't allocated, to my astonishment they are forcing people to pay £620 including 8 games and a useless DVD bag. GAME did not have enough stock of games so I saw 2 gamers leave the store with duplicate games.

3rd Dec Phone GAME (CMK Crown Walk) up to query them about my duff 360, nothing they could do (fair enough). So I asked how they got on with their pre-orders and queried them about stock for the shelf. What he told me had me gob smacked. The managers from both GAME stores in CMK found out that another local store had excess stock of 360 premiums (70 premiums sent for only 20 pre-orders) and that the store was selling them on their own with no bundles. They decided to visit this store and actually removed all the premiums for their own shops so that they could sell as part of bundles. He also told me that they "visited" other stores looking for consoles.

I find GAME's treatment of its customers as down right disgusting. They are milking the customer to make their year end sales look good. I understand supply & demand and the need to make money, but this is just a joke.

Thread Information