Thread: Review - Sapphire Ivory 512MB Digital Audio Player

Thanks

Review - Sapphire Ivory 512MB Digital Audio Player

Apple might be the biggest name in MP3 players with its iPod range but it seems to be up against 101 competing brands or, with the recent addition of Sapphire - a company best know for graphics cards - 102. What we're looking at today is the Ivory Digital Audio Player - Sapphire's first MP3 player - a well-featured 512MB product that has been bought in, rather than developed in-house.

Check out the review, written by Leo Xenakis, and let us know your thoughts here.

Thanks

Talking Sapphire MP3 Player

I thought this review was one of the most thorough I've seen on this website and I would like thank Leo for giving such a detailed review. I have been thinking about buying an MP3 player for some time and this one fits very nicely into my budget, and given the wealth of information in this article I think I will be able to make a much more informed decision. I especially like the fact that it doesn't require any extra products to interface it with my exisiting tech, and it seems to be a good size.

Thanks for the review, Leo! Look forward to the next one!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by qibster
    I thought this review was one of the most thorough I've seen on this website and I would like thank Leo for giving such a detailed review. I have been thinking about buying an MP3 player for some time and this one fits very nicely into my budget, and given the wealth of information in this article I think I will be able to make a much more informed decision. I especially like the fact that it doesn't require any extra products to interface it with my exisiting tech, and it seems to be a good size.

Thanks for the review, Leo! Look forward to the next one!
    I know Leo has been very busy at work and so it's possible that he might not see your comment at an early stage - so I've emailed him telling him to come take a look!

This was the first piece of work that Leo had done for us - or anyone - and *I* was impressed, too.

As I'm sure Leo would be the first to admit, the review was better still after I'd finished editing it (oh, and I've now corrected the typos that Leo pointed out in the published review!) but it was clear to me as soon as I sat down to read the original that he had put a lot of time and effort and thought into what he'd written.

So, like you, I look forward to his next piece.

Bob

Thanks

Thanks everyone!!

As Bob pointed out, this is my first review, so I'm really glad to see people are going to the trouble of posting me comments (and nice ones too!!). I'll be checking back as often as I can and hopefully starting another review soon too, so hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more of me.

Thanks again!!

Leo

Thread Information