Thread: Xbox 360 marketplace future schedule uncovered

Thanks

Xbox 360 marketplace future schedule uncovered

A list of upcoming titles and downloads have alledgedly been uncovered.

Check out the Headline for more info.

Thanks
    Seems as though most places are quoting this month for Street Fighter so hopefully it will be reliable.

I dont agree with the points for extra content for games that are already out like 500 points for new multiplayer maps in C.O.D .... seems unfair as most people have already paid £40 - £50 for the game(s)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlh
    I dont agree with the points for extra content for games that are already out like 500 points for new multiplayer maps in C.O.D .... seems unfair as most people have already paid £40 - £50 for the game(s)
    Totally. Takes the flipping mickey if you ask me

Still I'll pay 200pts for Street Fighter
    Check my project <<| Black3D |>>
    Quote Originally Posted by hexah
    Games are developed by teams of talented people and sometimes electronic arts

Thanks
    You pay for the extra development time. I'm sure if you wait long enough they'll become free anyway.

Thanks
    Seems as though most places are quoting this month for Street Fighter so hopefully it will be reliable.

The June 2006 Calendar from OXM Magazine marks 6/10/06 as a Street Fighter II HFE Xbox Live Date Mind you, it's produced miles in advance

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven W
    The June 2006 Calendar from OXM Magazine marks 6/10/06 as a Street Fighter II HFE Xbox Live Date Mind you, it's produced miles in advance
    Well that good be good and bad for me I guess..

My net should be on when I get home tonight (installation date was today)

However IF it is released tomorrow I shall be watching the footy for most of the weekend so wont get chance to have a SF II bash over the weekend

Thanks
    Its been done for ages on the original Xbox. I don't have a problem paying for new content if its actually worth it, so far some of the extra (payed) content available is an absolute joke ie Oblivion. FFS horse armour.

You seem to pick up on COD's NEW content being unfair but miss this little gem

"Kameo: Elements of Power Hardcore Package (harder difficulty modes, new skins, new competitive co-op mode): July, 500 Points "

So no new content just difficulty increase. And you have to pay for that privilage, now that is taking the mick.

Thanks
    In all honesty any addon that you have to pay for imo is a joke, especially if it just a map, harder levels (which should have been added in the first place) or horse armour

Look at the pc gaming scene for example in most fps you can get additional maps etc free (cs:s for an example)

Thanks
    well, on the pc, things for oblivion like horse armour or the tower only cost &#163;1-&#163;2, which seems like a fair price and is a good buisness model if you ask me.....

out of intrest, i have heard things like that cost rediculous amounts of money on the 360, is this true?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraMagnus
    well, on the pc, things for oblivion like horse armour or the tower only cost &#163;1-&#163;2, which seems like a fair price and is a good buisness model if you ask me.....

out of intrest, i have heard things like that cost rediculous amounts of money on the 360, is this true?
    Its the same price on the 360. Micro add-ons may be the way forward but if they want it to succeed then it needs to be worth the money and have to add something to the game. Horse armour should have been free and even if it cost 50p its still not a fair price for something so irrelevant.

Thread Information