Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: be quiet! Silent Loop 360mm

  1. #1
    HEXUS.admin
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    31,709
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    2,073 times in 719 posts

    be quiet! Silent Loop 360mm

    Plus-sized liquid cooling.
    Read more.

  2. #2
    Two Places At Once Ozaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Sometimes UK
    Posts
    638
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked
    34 times in 33 posts
    • Ozaron's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X570 Unify
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 3700X
      • Memory:
      • 32GB Patriot Blackout @ 3800 CL16
      • Storage:
      • Toshiba X300 4TB (2), Samsung 850 Evo 500GB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Sapphire 5700XT, Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro
      • PSU:
      • Seasonic M12-II 620w
      • Case:
      • Corsair Obsidian 500D
      • Operating System:
      • W10 Enterprise 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Gigabyte G27QC
      • Internet:
      • 2.5 MB/s ↓ 0.86 MB/s ↑ ~20ms

    Re: be quiet! Silent Loop 360mm

    Any chance of a review for ID-Cooling Frostflow+ models? (Pretty please? )

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Huntingdon
    Posts
    555
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    28 times in 22 posts
    • Rubarb's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI H81m-E33
      • CPU:
      • G3258
      • Memory:
      • 8GB hyper x beast
      • Storage:
      • 120ssd, 2gb hdd
      • Graphics card(s):
      • msi gtx960 4gb
      • PSU:
      • seasonic 450w
      • Case:
      • Thermaltake mozrt tx
      • Operating System:
      • windows 10
      • Monitor(s):
      • samsung 24'
      • Internet:
      • 100mb

    Re: be quiet! Silent Loop 360mm

    3x noctua's on this and it would be the best all in one available... end of story.

    Hexus testing is bugging me tho as they don't test against certain brands such as like the best selling ones.... <coughs CORSAIR!>
    Why would they not do this? <hold out palm in a back handed fashion> who knows?

  4. Received thanks from:

    Jonj1611 (20-09-2017)

  5. #4
    Not a good person scaryjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Gateshead
    Posts
    15,196
    Thanks
    1,231
    Thanked
    2,291 times in 1,874 posts
    • scaryjim's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Dell Inspiron
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 8250U
      • Memory:
      • 2x 4GB DDR4 2666
      • Storage:
      • 128GB M.2 SSD + 1TB HDD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Radeon R5 230
      • PSU:
      • Battery/Dell brick
      • Case:
      • Dell Inspiron 5570
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • Monitor(s):
      • 15" 1080p laptop panel

    Re: be quiet! Silent Loop 360mm

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubarb View Post
    ... Hexus testing is bugging me tho as they don't test against certain brands such as like the best selling ones.... <coughs CORSAIR!>
    Why would they not do this? <hold out palm in a back handed fashion> who knows?
    Perhaps because Corsair haven't provided any samples for testing? AFAIK Hexus test the equipment they're sent by manufacturers - they're not as retail stock tester. So if Corsair don't send them coolers to test, they can't test them!

  6. Received thanks from:

    Disturbedguy (20-09-2017),MLyons (25-09-2017)

  7. #5
    Registered+
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0 times in 0 posts

    Re: be quiet! Silent Loop 360mm

    Those hoses are UGLY!!! Really?

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Huntingdon
    Posts
    555
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    28 times in 22 posts
    • Rubarb's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI H81m-E33
      • CPU:
      • G3258
      • Memory:
      • 8GB hyper x beast
      • Storage:
      • 120ssd, 2gb hdd
      • Graphics card(s):
      • msi gtx960 4gb
      • PSU:
      • seasonic 450w
      • Case:
      • Thermaltake mozrt tx
      • Operating System:
      • windows 10
      • Monitor(s):
      • samsung 24'
      • Internet:
      • 100mb

    Re: be quiet! Silent Loop 360mm

    Quote Originally Posted by scaryjim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubarb View Post
    ... Hexus testing is bugging me tho as they don't test against certain brands such as like the best selling ones.... <coughs CORSAIR!>
    Why would they not do this? <hold out palm in a back handed fashion> who knows?
    Perhaps because Corsair haven't provided any samples for testing? AFAIK Hexus test the equipment they're sent by manufacturers - they're not as retail stock tester. So if Corsair don't send them coolers to test, they can't test them!
    http://hexus.net/tech/reviews/cooling/82531-corsair-hydro-series-h100i-gtx/ so they wouldn't include results from that page then ?

  9. #7
    Senior Member Xlucine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,154
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked
    187 times in 146 posts
    • Xlucine's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus TUF B450M-plus
      • CPU:
      • 3700X
      • Memory:
      • 16GB @ 3.2 Gt/s
      • Storage:
      • Crucial P5 1TB (boot), Crucial MX500 1TB, Crucial MX100 512GB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA 980ti
      • PSU:
      • Fractal Design ION+ 560P
      • Case:
      • Silverstone TJ08-E
      • Operating System:
      • W10 pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • Viewsonic vx3211-2k-mhd, Dell P2414H

    Re: be quiet! Silent Loop 360mm

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubarb View Post
    http://hexus.net/tech/reviews/cooling/82531-corsair-hydro-series-h100i-gtx/ so they wouldn't include results from that page then ?
    Hexus have updated the cooler test rig - one uses a 4770K, the other a 6700K

  10. Received thanks from:

    MLyons (26-09-2017)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •