Hi folks, as you can see in this thread, I have asked quite a few questions regarding my log cabin that was recently built haha.

I promise I am near the end of doing everything and will cease to annoy you all further. For a bit... Probably...

Unfortunately for me, the cabin was delayed about 5 months.
Literally the day it was installed, the weather changed from dry and sunny, to rain every other day.

As the cabin was untreated spruce, this was an issue. However, externally, I have managed to get on 2 coats of Barrettine preserver (along with 2 coats of Barrettine end grain preserver to cut ends) and one coat of sadolin superdec on it.

However, it is obvious that it needs another coat of Sadolin, which I knew it would. However, with the weather as it is, should I do another coat if it dries for a day or two? Or would I likely just trap moisture in the wood and would be best leaving the second coat until spring?

Inside had 2 coats of preserver, one light coat of ZINSSER primer as well (it's 44mm wood) and is about to get it's second coat of COAT (brand the wife liked as it was the only one did the colour she wanted) wood Paint (dark green). But I think indoors is fine as we have an electric radiator etc. The windows are doors are double glazed etc. There has been nomaign of any water getting in, which is as expected.

All advice welcome