Thread: Where is MESH's telephone support Centre?

Thanks

Smile Where is MESH's telephone support Centre?

I have a sneaky feeling that Mesh's support phone number goes to an Indian Call centre?

Just in case MESH management is reading this, I thought I'd just say that, because of my sneaky suspicion, I haven't even bothered calling the phone number, as I believe that this web support forum would give better, speedier and more accurate support advice.

I've just spent a very difficult few days with D*ll's Indian call centre, where I was explaining that when a cable is BROKEN IN TWO, sending a new disk drive just isn't gonna fix the problem. :-)

If it's not mentioned in the call centre's operative's script, God help you!

Sorry if Mesh's call centre is staffed by proper experts, but I just thought I'd mention this just in case they were considering outsourcing. :-)

Nothing says "we don't care about customer service" better than a foreign call centre. :-)

MESH Computers Group
    Thanks
    Hi chrisbitz,

We have three call centres, one in London, one in Doncaster and one in India all of which are in constant contact (via MSN) which I feel is a little different to the methods employed by certain other companies. I'm not aware of any scripts involved and given some of the discussions we've had with the guys in the other locations they seem the type that like to step out of the box occasionally. They ask questions about hardware and theoretical problem causes that implies to me they know what they are talking about.

It's also worth noting that our recent expansion supplemented our existing resources rather than replacing them. Whilst it's quiet though, it's still just me here for the moment

Davey

Thread Information