Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vista Express Upgrade

Thanks
    All Quiet on my side too - no change at all in the response I got when I first applied and no acknolegement that they have received my email containing a scan of my invoice as requested in the small print on the confirmation....

Registered+
    Thanks
    Hello,
    I would just like to say this whole vista upgrade is a shambles. They have taken on far more than they can chew.

Recently bought 2 PCs from Mesh (3k worth!) with the promise of a vista upgrade. Dont get me wrong, I know this isn't mesh's fault, but..

Placed an order for vista back in december. Sent in the proof of purchase, and eventually the status changed to POP/COA validated, so everything was good to go for them to ship it. Checked it again last week, and it said:

Order is Cancelled.

What the hell?!? I phoned them, who steadfastly said they could not help me, that if I wanted to find out anything I MUST email them. So i've been trying to get an answer from them, my emails either get no reply or they completely mis understand what I am asking them, no matter how clear I say it.

I'm a bit gutted to say the least, that I spent that much on the machines, and due to come cock up their end i'm not going to be getting the vista upgrade, at least from them.

I'm hoping that since it was Mesh who advertised the upgrade, Mesh that I bought the machine from, Mesh that basically done the whole deal with the upgrade, that they can send me an OEM version themselves, since Moduslink have obviously cocked something up and there's no chance of getting any sense from them.

I've already had massive problems with their customer support, I hope this doesn't add to it. I'll post back when I know anything.

MESH Computers Group
    Thanks
    Hi randomnut,

As has been discussed in our private discussion on this matter, you are correct regarding the points you raise bar;

Quote Originally Posted by randomnut
    Mesh that basically done the whole deal with the upgrade
    Microsoft created the offer, and provided the materials to it's OEM group to advertise and make available the offer.

As I have said numerous times in PM's to you, there is nothing that we can do. We can tell Moduslink that they are having problems but I'm pretty sure they know about it.

Davey

Thread Information