Quote Originally Posted by mathias6 View Post
In my opinion, Criminal Minds is one of the best series on Prime, but the last season is not available yet. But then there are Scrubs, how I met your mother, the bin bang theory and supernatural that you could watch.
Criminal Minds and Scrubs are funnily enough on Disney+ as well. Weird how these streaming services overlap nowadays.

Supernatural is currently NOT available on prime. I know because I want to watch the last seasons... and was in the middle of a re-watch when they took it off last year.

What I'm watching right now is:
  • Without Remorse (based on the Tom Clancy book) - about John Clarke. I didn't realise until I saw a review on Youtube. What I've seen so far, it's pretty decent. BUT a couple of characters are badly miscast. Ritter needs to NOT be Jamie Bell, he's not tough enough. I preferred the Ritter in Clear and Present Danger, that guy was ruthless. I can't take Jamie Bell's character as a serious villain, he can't pull it off. Neither is his commander, I don't think that character is from the book... I don't recall Greer having a niece... and I've read the Jack Ryan books... not Without Remorse though. She does not look like a tough SEALs commander to me. Other than that, it's alright 1 hour in. Better than Shadow Recruit.
  • The Final Days - think it's a 4K transfer of an old film - about Nixon's last days
  • Hannibal is really interesting as well... I quit on Season 3 episode 2 a while back... but need to finish the series at some point. Mads makes a very intimidating villain/anti-hero. I NEED to see him lose... he's winning to much so far!
  • Invincible - I've seen up to episode 3... worth a watch, that's all I'm going to say. No spoilers.