Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any critisism welcome for Quad setup

Thanks

Re: Any critisism welcome for Quad setup

Quote Originally Posted by fat jez View Post
    I think Marci over there does an excellent job, he did my Lian Li G70 for me. You don't have to go with that case, he can do pretty much anyone they sell. Have a look at the kit builder, you can choose different cases there if you'd prefer a different one.

Cheers,
    Stephen
    I do prefer the LianLi v2000plusII and it is a bit bigger I was just asking as in potential and all that. Would it be too much for that setup to handle CPU, NB & Mosfets? The other thing is, from what I can gather, the fans suck air through the bottom and blow it up through the case? Wouldn't that just be blowing warm air into the case or would it not be too much of a problem?

A few months ago when I started researching into WC'ing, I read all the guides from O-Cuk and found them brilliant. Well Marci and Cathar are legends in the WC'ing world, with all the work they've done with the Thermochills. So if anybody, I would trust them to make a good setup

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Harkin View Post
    I do prefer the LianLi v2000plusII and it is a bit bigger I was just asking as in potential and all that. Would it be too much for that setup to handle CPU, NB & Mosfets? The other thing is, from what I can gather, the fans suck air through the bottom and blow it up through the case? Wouldn't that just be blowing warm air into the case or would it not be too much of a problem?
    My setup has the radiator blowing in through the bottom of the case and yes, it does dump the warm air inside. I have 3 fans on the radiator blowing in and every other fan acting as an exhaust. The resulting negative pressure helps overcome the resistance of the radiator.

That setup would easily cool the stuff you mentioned, and allow you for overclocking too. If you want to start adding dual 8800GTXs then you'd be best to look at two loops.

Why not post on their forums and somebody will be happy to advise, although Marci won't post a reply until Monday morning.

Cheers,
    Stephen

Thanks

Ooohhh the X38 Asus ROG (http://www.tcmagazine.com/comments.php?id=15938&catid=2) looks nice. I know its probably an engineering sample but it's still nice to see what it could resemble. And damn thats alot of copper
    Last edited by Harkin; 09-09-2007 at 02:40 AM.

Thanks

Hmm thought some1 would have liked the new board, guess not

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information