Thread: 41g2 Tv-o

Thanks

Question 41g2 Tv-o

How good is this, I'm planning on buying a shuttle n parking it under the TV to watch my films on off the server on the network...

Plan is to just buy a shuttle, cpu, ram, 40gb drive, dvd and hopefully it'll all just fall into place...

Anyone got/tried this, does it work as I'm expecting it too or should I be looking at something else?

Happy Now?
    Thanks
    no idea on the chip used in it, as its nvidia im assuming its gonna be philips which is poor, although it mebbe different for shuttles.

As long as you use svideo to svideo on your tv (via scart) then quality will be better. Depending on the qulaity of your tv youll depends on whether youll be able to read the small windows text properly or not, usually not cause TVs arent designed to be used as monitors, although they play movies will cause the ratios are the same as it the frame rate etcetc
    I dont like sig pics so i turn off sigs Which doesnt help when i dont know what ive written here! DOH!

Thanks
    It will be used to about 30 seconds of windows while it boots and I pick a film..

Thread Information