Thread: Optronix

Thanks

Optronix

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me if they have, or have had any experience with Optronix
    Motherboards.
    Mine is Intel 0P-A09PE-AL8 865PE Chipset Socket 478.

Thanks.
    Harry
    ) "Tact"?, "Wot Tact"?, "I thought that was something u nailed in a carpet". )

Success, can be the result of many Failures,
    and believe me, I should know I have enough.

Thanks

Thanks
    Silent Death,

Many Thanks for your reply, much appreciated.
    Final question I hope, can you please give me any info on.
    865G/GV/PE-87X2. the reason I ask this is due to the fact that just prior to Christmas my Amd GA-7VAXP Motherboard went down, I think it took the easy way out and commited suicide ?.

Because I was in such a rush to get back up and running, a local Dealer who I phoned came to see me and offered me an Optronix Motherboard, I had never heard of them but he was quite adamant as to there quality etc. so I thought ok, I will return to Intel
    as I must admit I had, had, a lot of problems with Amd.

I am sure that when he returned my system he said the board was as qouted, "865G/GV/PE-87X2" otherwise how would I be able to recall this description.
    When I asked him for the box later, he gave me an Optronix box which was listed as,
    0P-A09PE-AL8 so in effect I am not 100% sure what Optronix Motherboard I have unless I start stripping the case which I do not want to do if possible.

This problem to me as being doing my head in, I have even contacted Optronix through there forum which I must admit they have been quite helpful.
    Incidentely the board appears to be fine, everythings running ok.

But to me at this moment in time the problem still exists.
    Is it one or the other ?. (

Thanking You.
    Regards.
    Harry.
    ) "Tact"?, "Wot Tact"?, "I thought that was something u nailed in a carpet". )

Success, can be the result of many Failures,
    and believe me, I should know I have enough.

Thanks
    firstly, it seems you cannot trust your local dealer.
    how much did that board cost you? quality is something that any board can be made to look good. the box he gave you was just a motherboard box? did it contain any manuals etc.. (you *should* have all manuals, driver cd's and accessorys that would have came with the OEM/retail boxed board!). if the manuals etc.. are diferent to the box, id say hes just given you the wrong box, which doesnt really matter. if you havent got the manuals etc.. it doesnt matter too much - they might not have came with the board, but usually they do, and they can be very usefull if you ever get probs with it. ive tryed looking for the manual online but the manuf site doesnt have it, instead it says all drivers, bios updates, and manuals, can be forund on this site:
    http://www.eqscomputers.com/downloads/
    which ive only manged to find the osund drivers.

i havent managed to find anything related to 865G/GV/PE-87X2, thought it may have been an asus or gigabyte mothoerboard, but its not.

to find out what you have without taking the case off, could be difficult. if you download this program, http://www.benchmarkhq.ru/files/san2...-Win32-BQR.exe
    on the motherboard information page, it should say the make, model and lots of other useful linformation about it.

Thread Information