Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
I like the SG03 the only things that I would have liked to have seen/change would be a vent at the top back to let a bit more hot air escape (maybe an exteaction fan here?) and not hugely fond of the surround on the side grill would have looked a lot better flush with the side of the case.
Agreed.

That grille is used for the intake vent for the PSU. I recently opened my case to fit and upgrade, and there was a big circular pattern of dust on the grille from my PSU fan drawing it in.

Now watercooling one would be very cool I wonder if you can fit a 240mm rad in the front?
I think it would be possible, but it would be a very tight fit. The problem is the space required above the radiator for the water hoses. The space is about 120x250mm, so those hoses need to fit in a 10mm space at the top of the rad, so only some radiators would fit. The other problem would be where to put the pump. I think the only space available would be at the back of the case above the PSU and behind the optical drive, and even then you would have to use a very small one, like a Alphacool Laing. You would have to be very careful about hose routing, and you may have to make a hole in the top of the case for filling. I think it would be possible, but it would make quite a project, rather than a simple DIY install that could be done on a normal sized case.

Chrestomanci what cooler are you using and what temps are you getting on your Q6600 in the SG03? Assuming your my system spec is right.
The spec is correct.

I am using the stock Intel cooler that came with my Q6600, which I am running at stock speeds.

I get around 57 C when idle, and it goes up to about 75-80 C under load. I would upgrade my cooler, but as others have said, there is only 75mm of headroom between the CPU and the PSU.