Thread: differences between SN41G2B and SN41G2V2

Registered+
    Thanks

Post differences between SN41G2B and SN41G2V2

Im looking to buy a shuttle in the upcoming weeks.

What is the difference between these two??

Ive been trying to decide between sn41 and sn45 as well; What can the sn45 onboard graphics actually do? Can I run videos and stuff on it? Music software? Photoshoping?
    Im not really planning on any gaming as I dont really have much patience and at uni probably wont have time for it.

Thanks for your povĀ“s and opinions.

Thanks
    It depends what you are wanting from the system, what processor you are putting in it and the budget. If you are wanting to use the XP3200+ then you will need the SN45G as it is guaranteed to run at 200 MHz fsb where as the SN41 is not. The SN41G2V2 and SN45GV2 have 250W silentX PSU's instead of the standard 200W one. The SN45G doesn't have on board graphics, but the SN41G2 does. I am not sure how it is though as I haven't built any SN41 Systems just SN45's. I would have thought it would be able to cope with most software, and a few games at lower res though.

Registered+
    Thanks
    im not planning to go further than xp2500+ so i dont think the processor will pose a problem. I personally like the 41 case better than the 45 and with no games running very often i might keep my ti4200 to run some games on the 41 if the ti4200 gives any better performance than the 41's onboard chip?

Tank ju!

Thanks
    the SN41g2 has geforce 4 MX dual head onbord gfx so it not that bad, it will play videos, DVD no problem and it uses system ram and you can choose how much you allocate to it

Thread Information